There is nothing more powerful ...

There is nothing more powerful ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
Planned Parenthood when they use special techniques to abort babies they intend to dismember and sell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bc.marfeel.com/amp/www.nationalreview.com/article/421307/theres-more-illegality-planned-parenthood-video-just-selling-baby-body-parts-mark?client=ms-android-metropcs-us
Now you know this has been debunked time and again, yes?

It seems that for conservatives, there's no upper limit on stupid, willful or not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by apathist
You want to state to figure out who can and cannot drive cars, you want to state to own
that much power over our lives...your solution is have the state control us to that far
what is that except owning our lives where even having a car and driving them is now under state control?

You do realize once you allow the state to take that, they will with ti ...[text shortened]... more than willing to make a judgment call about them *AS THEY SEE WHAT IS BEST* not us drivers.
If you want to live in a country where that much control is given to the government, move
to China. Driving a car is not a right but a privilege granted by the state which can be
revoked for any reason they deem.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 16

Kelly wants anarchy on the highway.
Are you so dense?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 16

Parents are a mixed bag. Kids deserve better than random chance determining what their childhood is like. They deserve to be nurtured and educated and encouraged. All of them.
Why do you oppose this? They do not deserve to be abused, indoctrinated and defeated. Why do you oppose this?
Parents are people, and Spanky I news for you so are those in the government. The only
thing you plan will do is move those with control over the kids away from those actually
caring for the them into hands that of those that don't.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne

It seems that for conservatives, there's no upper limit on stupid, willful or not.
Debunked is not the same as denied.

Cape Town

Moves
21 Dec 16

Yeah I know, some human lives are pencils to you. That makes you evil.
I see you got the point then pretended to miss it completely. That dishonesty is true evil.
People can be wrong. I may be mistaken that abortions really aren't that bad. I may be mistaken that Planned Parenthood isn't in the business of selling butchered babies. But being mistaken isn't evil. Being wrong, and knowing you are wrong then lying about it for a political or religious goal is truly evil.

Cape Town

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Debunked is not the same as denied.
Vague catchphrases is not the same has honesty. If you have a position to take on the issue then have the honesty to make it in plain English.

E

Moves
21 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne

So the videos were not of Planned Parenthood official? I saw the video.

Or do you just believe debunked by fake news sources?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
22 Dec 16

Are you so dense?
I merely took your argument and changed 'babies' to 'cars', and you don't like the result. We regulate driving, and that is a good thing, isn't it? But birthing is less important than driving?

You have something to say, Kelly, so say it. Humans should not regulate childbirth why now.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
22 Dec 16

Parents are people, and Spanky I news for you so are those in the government. The only
thing you plan will do is move those with control over the kids away from those actually
caring for the them into hands that of those that don't.
Govt eats kids. Well known fact.

E

Moves
22 Dec 16

Govt eats kids. Well known fact.
Kids are born to governments we all know that.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
22 Dec 16

Kids are born to governments we all know that.
Why is there govt, Eladar. You want no govt? No village? Anarchy?

Warlords will rise.

E

Moves
22 Dec 16
1 edit

Why is there govt, Eladar. You want no govt? No village? Anarchy?

Warlords will rise.
Government is there to provide safety from foreign invasion, provide infrustructure, and basic common sense laws for interaction in society. Government serves the people, not the other way around.

This is what it means to be a citizen of a country. In exchange for those services, citizens pay taxes to support the government's function.

When the government oversteps its purpose the result is tyranny.

Evey true American understands this. Variants of Euro weenies who were too afraid of their own shadows to leave the manor do not.

It is the difference between being a citizen and a subject.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
22 Dec 16

Government is there to provide safety from foreign invasion, provide infrustructure, and basic common sense laws for interaction in society. Government serves the people, not the other way around....
How is having babies not a basic interaction of society.

E

Moves
22 Dec 16
1 edit

How is having babies not a basic interaction of society.
The family unit is the basic unit of society. If the government intrudes on the family without cause, it would be tyrrany.

But hey, if you want it illegal to have sex unless you've taken the correct classes and passed the right tests good for you.

As a matter of fact it might help society by not allowing the very stupid to reproduce. But I think most people would view this as a tyrannical government.