There's a Man on the throne

There's a Man on the throne

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 17

It does not occur to most people that for Christ to gain their heart is a step in Christ recovering the planet.

It escapes many that to be born again is not just to receive a ticket saying "Admit One" to heaven. Rather the BIRTH of the life within is for the GROWTH of the life within. And the culmination of that growth in a group of people is for the recovery of the earth to God's reign.

Christ will physically come back. But He will come back TO someones who are developed in their spiritual lives in preparation to live with Him.

If you are an unbelievers and you have been urged to open your heart to receive the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, you could pray -

"Lord Jesus, for Your will to regain the planet, I give myself to You that You may come into my heart. Lord Jesus wash me in Your precious blood from ALL of my sins and fill me with Your spirit. Thankyou Lord Jesus. I deliver into your wonderful hands my little portion of this planet which You have created for Your kingdom."

Your heart and my heart are real stepping stones for the Man on the throne of the universe to recover the earth for the kingdom of God. We are the real environmentalists who surrender our lives to Jesus. That is that the creation would be freed by the manifestation of the sons of God.

The divine life growing within will be outwardly manifested in glory. Christ is in the believers as the hope of glory.

"The mystery which has been hidden from the ages and from the generations but now has been manifested to His saints;

To whom God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Col. 1:26,27)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I asked you a straightforward question which I would like a forthright and honest answer to please.
Yes I am a Christian.
Similarly, I asked you a straightforward question which I would like a forthright and honest answer to please

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Originally posted by sonship
It does not occur to most people that for Christ to gain their heart is a step in Christ recovering the planet.

It escapes many that to be born again is not just to receive a ticket saying "Admit One" to heaven. Rather the BIRTH of the life within is for the GROWTH of the life within. And the culmination of that growth in a group of people is for the re ...[text shortened]... ery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Col. 1:26,27)
[/quote][/b]
Everything in that post appears to be unbiblical. Start with this :

.. for Christ to gain their heart is a step in Christ recovering the planet.

Where is this stated or implied in the Bible?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 17

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 17
2 edits

In your New Testament there are couple of parables where Jesus speaks of coming back and rewarding His faithful servants to reign over ten or five cities. See Luke 19:11-27 which includes these words -

"And he said to him, Well done, good and faithful slave. Because you have become faithful in the least, have authority over ten cities. (v.17)

"And he said to this one as well, And you, be over five cities." (v.19)

There is a passage in your New Testament where Jesus says that the meek shall inherit the earth.

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." (Matt. 5:5)

Your New Testament also contains a promise of Christ to give overcoming saints co-authority with Him to rule in the millennial kingdom over the nations.

"And he who overcomes and he who keeps My works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations; And he will shepherd them with an iron rod, as vessels of pottery are broken in pieces, as I also have received from My Father." (Rev. 2:27)

Of course an unruly disciple who has not learned to live in the reality of His kingdom will not be rewarded thus. Those whose hearts Christ has GAINED are TRAINED to reign with Him. So it is no small thing to learn to allow the Holy Spirit to bestow self control over your being. One of the fruits of the Spirit in Christ gaining man's heart, is "self control" (Gal. 5:22).

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, meekness, self-control;

against such things there is no law."

In Ephesians 3:17 Paul speaks of Christ making His home in the hearts of the believers by faith.

"That Christ may make His home in your hearts by faith." (Eph. 3:17)

I can't believe that you cannot see that that amounts to Christ GAINING the hearts of Christians. It is only one of many places where the equivalent truth could be seen.

Now, in the same letter the gaining of the hearts of the believers is so that the transmission of His headship over all things may be passed down to and through the church.

" The eyes of your heart having been enlightened, that you may know what is the hope of His calling, and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the operation of the might of His strength, which He caused to operate in Christ in raising Him from the dead and seating Him at His right hand in the heavenlies ..."

Thus the title of this thread - "There's a Man on the throne"

What about the earth ? Paul continues:

" And He subjected all things under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church, which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all." (vs.22,23)

The Head over all things to the church eventually includes the King of kings over the nations and over the earth. And this is transmitted down through His overcoming saints as His Body, which is the meaning of the words "to the church". That signifies a kind of transmission TO those who are gained by Him.

Moves
11 Jan 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
Yes I am a Christian.
Similarly, I asked you a straightforward question which I would like a forthright and honest answer to please
I'm not sure I believe you, but nevermind I can park that cynicism.

Moves
11 Jan 17

Have i said something contrary to what Jesus said?
just the stuff about other planets and other god's dying there.
All very sonship.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Originally posted by divegeester
just the stuff about other planets and other god's dying there.
All very sonship.
The question is how does that conflict with the Bible

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

In your [b] New Testament
there are couple of parables where Jesus speaks of coming back and rewarding His faithful servants to reign over ten or five cities. See Luke 19:11-27 wh ...[text shortened]... ds "to the church". That signifies a kind of transmission TO those who are gained by Him.[/b]
Shows you how you can quote the Bible and still end up with a false mumbojumbno doctrine.

The Bibls says clearly several times that the earth with be in turmoil and mankind will be living in chaos, and false doctrines before the return of Jesus Christ.

However your doctrine appears to say that before Christ can return people need to believe in Christ. -
[i].. for Christ to gain their heart is a step in Christ recovering the planet. [/i

Seems like your doctrine is at odds with the Bible .. again.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 17

Shows you how you can quote the Bible and still end up with a false mumbojumbno doctrine.

The Bibls says clearly several times that the earth with be in turmoil and mankind will be living in chaos, and false doctrines before the return of Jesus Christ.

However your doctrine appears to say that before Christ can return people need to believe in Christ. ...[text shortened]... hrist recovering the planet. [/i

Seems like your doctrine is at odds with the Bible .. again.

No, what it shows is that in this post you will not be able to do anything beside call names like a little kid. You're off to you usual start.

How does mankind being in chaos and false doctrines make what I quoted not true ?

To end the chaos and propogation of falsehood is the very reason for Him having co-kings reign with Him.

Go back and read it again.

" And he who overcomes and he who keeps My works until the end, to him I wi;l give authority over the natiuons; And he will shepherd them with a irod road, as vessels of poterry are broken in pieces, as I also have received from My Father."

The nations need shepherding.
They need strong shepherding as with an "iron rod".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17
2 edits

No, what it shows is that in this post you will not be able to do anything beside call names like a little kid. You're off to you usual start.

The Bibls says clearly several times that the earth with be in turmoil and mankind will be li ...[text shortened]... ]

The nations need shepherding.
They need strong shepherding as with an "iron rod".
Clearly you do not understand cause and effect, or which comes first and which one follows.

You are saying people have to come to Christ THEN, Christ will return, and that is not in the Bible.

The Bible says, the world will be in chaos, people will depart from the truth / Christ,

THEN, THEN

Christ returns... Christ returns after the chaos in the world, after people move towards evil and darkness

As usual,, your doctrines are completely twisted around.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 17
3 edits

[b]Clearly you do not understand cause and effect, or which comes first and which one follows.
Really what you are saying is that there will be no overcomers at the end of the church age.

Would anyone else wish for me to explain? I have no desire to play whack-a-mole with this poster's belligerent, shortsighted, dumbed-down "understanding" of eschatology.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 17

A Berean. Is there a Berean in the discussion ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Really what you are saying is that there will be no overcomers at the end of the church age.

Would anyone else wish for me to explain? I have no desire to play whack-a-mole with this poster's belligerent, shortsighted, dumbed-down "understanding" of eschatology.
Who said there are no overcomers. There are millions of people who have been or are now IN CHRIST, from Adam to now.

But Christ does not need more and more in order for him to return,,... like you claim.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jan 17

Who said there are no overcomers. There are millions of people who have been or are now IN CHRIST, from Adam to now.

But Christ does not need more and more in order for him to return,,... like you claim.
You're ignorant still.