There's a Man on the throne

There's a Man on the throne

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
I'm asking Sonship if it is possible that there are beings on other planets who are offered salvation by God.

I doubt it. I don't know but I said I doubt it.

However, whether or not this is true, all things were made through this Man on the through and for this Man. That is whatever things exist in the whole universe.

"Because in Him [Christ] all things were created, in the heavens and on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or lordships or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and unto Him.

And He is before all things, and all things cohere in Him." (Col. 1:16,17)

I want to be on the good side of the Man on the throne through whom and unto whom all the planets and whatever else has been created. Better yet, I want to be as I am, IN HIM, by means of being "one spirit" with the Lord.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit." (1 Cor. 6:17)

The universe was made for a Man. And this Man wills to be JOINED. God will not be satisfied with His work until this unique One is JOINED to and with other humans who have partaken in His full salvation.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Jan 17

Originally posted by sonship
[b]
I'm asking Sonship if it is possible that there are beings on other planets who are offered salvation by God.

I doubt it. I don't know but I said I doubt it.

However, whether or not this is true, all things were made through this Man on the through and for this Man. That is whatever things exist in the whole universe.
Not sure how you rationalise 'whether or not this is true.'

If it was true, and there are other inhabitants on other worlds who are offered salvation by God, how could this possibly only be possible via Jesus, a man they have never heard of and who lives on a planet they have never heard of?

Logically God would have provided achievable access to Him on each world.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 17
1 edit

His OP in this thread seems to assume that Earth and humans are unique in this regard.

I think we have to get use to being limited to a particular stage in all the stages of eternity.

Right now the battle is over the earth. My opinion is that one day we may understand better the very history of the cosmos in relation to the warfare between God and the first deputy authority who led an opposition party against their Creator.

But at this stage we definitely see that the EARTH is the battlefield. And the heart and spirit of man is the center of this battlefield.

This verse shows that all things were created FOR God's will. This means not merely that they exist for because of His will power but for His will as in plan, economy, purpose.

" You are worthy, our Lord and god, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, for You have created all things, and because of Your will they were, and were created." (Rev. 4:11)

This is said to the Father in chapter 4. In chapter 5 we see the Lamb slain and standing in resurrection who opens the scroll of God's secret sealed book. it does not contradict the previous passage in Colossians that through Christ, by Christ, in the power of Christ's person, and unto Christ were all things created.

In Psalm 2 we have this Son requesting of God the ends of the earth. And God grants this request. Yes it is mysterious. But the bottom line here is that there is a Man upon the ultimate throne of creation.

"Ask of Me, and I will give the nations as Your inheritance and the limits of the earth as Your possession.

You will break t hem with an iron rod; You will shatter them like a potter's vessel." (Psalm 2:8,9)

What should be noticed is that this Shepherd who will inherit the limits of the planet must be joined by some who have been developed in His full salvation to be like Him. And to these the very same responsibility is co-granted:

" Nevertheless what you have hold fast until I come.

And he who overcomes and he who keeps My works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations; and he will shepherd them with an iron rod, as I also received from My Father;

And I will give him the morning star.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." (Rev. 2:25-29)

Do you see this? The Man on the throne will reign and the men and women processed successfully through His full salvation will reign with Him.

The "morning star" there means that before the blazing Sun of Righteousness comes and shines over the whole earth, at the darkest time before the dawn, the morning star will appear to those who are vigilant, watching, preparing by staying close to Jesus Christ in heart and in spirit.

To us, He is "the morning star" appearing before the breaking of the blazing dawn of His second coming.

Now do you see why we also need to be born again by the Spirit of Christ?
This is the extended meaning from just being forgiven.

Perhaps there is Biblical support for this assumption. But I assume that on any planet that is earth-like in certain ways will have creatures that believe in a deity of some sort, who created them as special in that deity's eyes. After all, it's happened here, more than once.

I am curious as the next person. But since this is not a fictional story, focus on what is before me is required.

Today, I let Christ rule my imagination, my memory, my emotions, my will, my heart.
This ruling of Jesus today will amplify into our co-reigning with Him over the earth.

There has to be some people left after the great tribulation over whom Christ and His overcomers will shepherd and reign. For a thousand years before the eternal age, this vestibule to eternity will take place.

The universe is made for His eternal purpose. That much I know today.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 17

It is important to see that God does not expect that only "spiritual giants" would accompany the Man on the throne. He tells the church of brotherly love, Philadelphia, that they have just "a little strength".

This means the faithful teenager, the faithful young Christian boy or girl, the faithful and enduring working Christian husband or working Christian wife, indeed, whatever lover of Jesus is faithful to keep their hearts turned to Him, have a chance enter into the kingdom age.

Notice how He says these overcomers have just a little strength but they are enduring and hold to His word.

" These things says the Holy One, the true One who has the key of David, the One who opens and no one will shut, and shuts and no one opens.

I know your works, behold, i have put before you an opened door which no one can shut, because you have a little power and have kept My word and have not denied My name. " (Rev. 3:7b-8)

These are not spiritual giants of Christians. These are "little potatoes" who simply do not deny His name and keep His living word. God, God has put before them an open door into the kingdom age. And no one can shut that door to them.

They have only " a little power". But they have Jesus Christ within in their various situations. And they hold to Him, His word and do not deny His name.

He who has the key of David, the key to the messianic age, will open a door for them and no one will be able to prevent them from entering. Praise the Lord Jesus.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Stop trying to wrap your little mind around that one ... its not for everyone.
Oh yeah, you and sonship are sooo deep that none of us could possibly fathom your strange beliefs.
The pair of you are as bad and erroneous and strange as each other.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Oh yeah, you and sonship are sooo deep that none of us could possibly fathom your strange beliefs.
Strange is believing in a God that made this universe, with hundreds of billions of galaxies, and then created one planet with humans or intelligent forms, and then sat on his laurels... you are a strange man... oh I forgot, you conform to your church doctrine... that explains it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jan 17

Strange is believing in a God that made this universe, with hundreds of billions of galaxies, and then created one planet with humans or intelligent forms, and then sat on his laurels... you are a strange man... oh I forgot, you conform to your church doctrine... that explains it.
Strange, as in not in the Bible.
Exactly what you call sonship out for.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 17

Strange, as in not in the Bible.
Exactly what you call sonship out for.
Are you really that dense? Matters pertaining to eternal life are in the bible. Whether there is life on other planets is not.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jan 17
1 edit

Are you really that dense? Matters pertaining to eternal life are in the bible. Whether there is life on other planets is not.
I'm not so dense to recognise you making stuff up.
Of course you are welcome to believe whatever you like to imagine.

Moves
13 Jan 17

If it's me you are pairing with Rajk, I take exception to the idea that I am no stranger than he.

Moves
13 Jan 17
5 edits

The important point is whether there are beings that have the same relationship with God as we do.

Gen 1:27: "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

Unless God is a shape shifter, we should not count as "mankind" any who do not look like us. Of course this attitude has a long history on Earth, so it should be ok to, say, organize hunting expeditions on other planets, choosing prey based on their disimilarity to the image we have of God.

F

Moves
13 Jan 17

If it's me you are pairing with Rajk, I take exception to the idea that I am no stranger than he.
Ha ha 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jan 17

Nice one 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jan 17

The important point is whether there are beings that have the same relationship with God as we do.

Gen 1:27: "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

Unless God is a shape shifter, we should not count as "mankind" any who do not look like us. Of course this attitude has a long histor ...[text shortened]... ditions on other planets, choosing prey based on their disimilarity to the image we have of God.
In the image of God can take many forms. Only those lacking in imagination [which Christianity tends to dull], would think man is an exact replica of God, or that any being with variations does not come up to scratch.

I would like to think that mankind has evolved past that stage of persecuting people indiscriminately like how they did in the middle ages.

Moves
13 Jan 17
2 edits

In the image of God can take many forms. Only those lacking in imagination [which Christianity tends to dull], would think man is an exact replica of God, or that any being with variations does not come up to scratch.

I would like to think that mankind has evolved past that stage of persecuting people indiscriminately like how they did in the middle ages.
You may well go ahead and think that but I don't, other than the tools and categories have changed. Also, they did discriminate and we do too. But perhaps you are right, they discriminated differently.