There's a Man on the throne

There's a Man on the throne

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Originally posted by sonship
The Bible says it the opposite way - that before the return of Christ there will be great departure from truth and from Christ.

Think about what you are saying.

A great departure from the truth in the end times does not DICTATE that none will be OF the truth.

THINK on it for a moment, PLEASE.
????
Did I say none with be of truth????

Moves
11 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
What??
I'm asking Sonship if it is possible that there are beings on other planets who are offered salvation by God. His OP in this thread seems to assume that Earth and humans are unique in this regard. Perhaps there is Biblical support for this assumption. But I assume that on any planet that is earth-like in certain ways will have creatures that believe in a deity of some sort, who created them as special in that deity's eyes. After all, it's happened here, more than once.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 17

The question is how does that conflict with the Bible
The onus is on you to show where it doesn't. It's your BS claim not mine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Originally posted by divegeester
The onus is on you to show where it doesn't. It's your BS claim not mine.
If your version of the omnipotent, everlasting, God who transcends time and space, who created man a few thousand years ago, and created nothing before that or after that, then your mind is still in the dark ages.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Originally posted by JS357
I'm asking Sonship if it is possible that there are beings on other planets who are offered salvation by God. His OP in this thread seems to assume that Earth and humans are unique in this regard. Perhaps there is Biblical support for this assumption. But I assume that on any planet that is earth-like in certain ways will have creatures that believe in a deity ...[text shortened]... who created them as special in that deity's eyes. After all, it's happened here, more than once.
There is no Biblical support. It makes no sense to think that this universe with billions of galaxies each with billions of star systems like our solar system, is uninhabited, while an all powerful God just made this one planet inhabitable an nothing on the rest.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 17

If your version of the omnipotent, everlasting, God who transcends time and space, who created man a few thousand years ago, and created nothing before that or after that, then your mind is still in the dark ages.
Let me know when you find some "commands of Jesus" to support your imaginings.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 17
1 edit

There is no Biblical support. It makes no sense to think that this universe with billions of galaxies each with billions of star systems like our solar system, is uninhabited, while an all powerful God just made this one planet inhabitable an nothing on the rest.
What "makes sense to you", sounds like sonship's strange beliefs about "the lost begin hung in chains as a warning to those on other worlds" ... to me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Let me know when you find some "commands of Jesus" to support your imaginings.
Again more mindless nonsense from you. Jesus did not deal with all of that. Jesus commandments have a different purpose which flew over your little head apparently

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jan 17

Again more mindless nonsense from you. Jesus did not deal with all of that. Jesus commandments have a different purpose which flew over your little head apparently
Hey, you're the one taking about humans on on other planets with other gods dying or them there. Not me.

Just saying.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17

Hey, you're the one taking about humans on on other planets with other gods dying or them there. Not me.

Just saying.
Stop trying to wrap your little mind around that one ... its not for everyone.

Moves
11 Jan 17

But it's also possible that on some planets there was no Fall and therefor no need for all or most of what has happened here wrt Jesus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 17
1 edit

But it's also possible that on some planets there was no Fall and therefor no need for all or most of what has happened here wrt Jesus.
Well of course that is possible .. anything is possible. What is impossible is for there to be no human life out there on the billions of planets in billions of galaxies. God must have made them on many millions of planets.

Moves
12 Jan 17

Well of course that is possible .. anything is possible. What is impossible is for there to be no life out there on the billions of planets in billions of galaxies.
I agree. I think the theological implications could be interesting. Imagine contacting the people of a world that hadn't fallen into sin, yet had free will. Our histories would be radically different. Would they see us as a danger? Would contact make continued coexistence impossible?

It's easier just to ridicule people who think about such things.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 17

I agree. I think the theological implications could be interesting. Imagine contacting the people of a world that hadn't fallen into sin, yet had free will. Our histories would be radically different. Would they see us as a danger? Would contact make continued coexistence impossible?

It's easier just to ridicule people who think about such things.
Very interesting stuff. Im sure God must have experimented with many levels of human intellect to see the end result after a few milenniums. Some advanced righteous planets may avoid contact with us understandably.

Ridicule ? You mean like Dive ? Poor guy . .. he does not know better.

Moves
12 Jan 17

Very interesting stuff. Im sure God must have experimented with many levels of human intellect to see the end result after a few milenniums. Some advanced righteous planets may avoid contact with us understandably.

Ridicule ? You mean like Dive ? Poor guy . .. he does not know better.
God, the ultimate game coder, looking for the game that truly engages everyone. It cost a son, but who's neeping score?