1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '11 09:572 edits
    Originally posted by Agerg
    You need to reign in your cannibalistic urges and stay the feck away from children that's whats up!
    Actually kids love it here, my nieces are here again, my wife's friend is bringing her
    children, thy shall all go to the cinema, play the xbox and the wii, bounce on the
    trampoline, have pillow fights and generally enjoy themselves, the day we take lessons
    from you moral delinquents on how to bring up kids will be a sad day indeed. You
    know nothing about rearing children to be happy and fulfilled individuals.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    27 May '11 09:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually kids love it here, my nieces are here again, my wife's friend is bring her
    children, thy shall all go to the cinema, play the xbox and the wii, bounce on the
    trampoline, have pillow fights and generally enjoy themselves, the day we take lessons
    from you moral delinquents will be a sad day indeed. You know nothing about rearing
    children to be happy and fulfilled individuals.
    Well I'm not the one in a cult that tortures and eats children - thats JW territory it seems! 😲
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    27 May '11 10:00
    Actually kids love it here, my nieces are here again, my wife's friend is bring her
    from you moral delinquents will be a sad day indeed. You know nothing about rearing
    children to be happy and fulfilled individuals.
    You know nothing about rearing children to be happy and fulfilled individuals.

That Rob is a classic example of why you're an absolute tosser sometimes. What utter obnoxious arrogance.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 May '11 10:40
    Originally posted by Ullr
    "Camping offered no clues about Family Radio's finances Monday, saying he could not estimate how much had been spent advertising his prediction nor how much money the nonprofit had taken in as a result. In 2009, the nonprofit reported in IRS filings that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million, including $34 million in s ...[text shortened]... nd start focusing on living a good life now rather than worrying about the end of the world.
    Camping is a liar. A thief. Evil to the core.

Titus 3:2 - To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

I sinned again. Dang it! 😛
  5. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    27 May '11 14:19
    then you should be careful about the insinuations that you are making, you cannot
    simply wave about banners like,

'More likely they are 'brainwashed ' from an early age to accept your beliefs',

and expect to get away with it, unchallenged, nooo, you shall be biffed like a conker,
    for sure!
    I did write 'brainwash' instead of just brainwash with the idea it made the word softer.

But,because it upsets so much, I am ready to change 'brainwash' to inulcate.This is the word you used in you post to Ullr.

'Had they of course realised that its essentially pagan in its elements they may have changed their mind, but it illustrates the point well, that parents have a right and a duty to inculcate values within their children, otherwise, if the garden is not cultivated weeds shall overrun it!'

http://thesaurus.com/browse/inculcate

Happy now?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '11 15:15
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]You know nothing about rearing children to be happy and fulfilled individuals.

That Rob is a classic example of why you're an absolute tosser sometimes. What utter obnoxious arrogance.[/b]
    I totally agree dear Noobter, you are correct, it was arrogant and obnoxious and i apologise profusely to dear Agers and to all whop were offended by it. I actually felt that the term 'moral delinquents', was a little too close to the bone as the say.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '11 15:16
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Well I'm not the one in a cult that tortures and eats children - thats JW territory it seems! 😲
    of course you are a super nanny and you'll be the first person i call when i need advice 😛
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '11 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    I did write 'brainwash' instead of just brainwash with the idea it made the word softer.

But,because it upsets so much, I am ready to change 'brainwash' to inulcate.This is the word you used in you post to Ullr.

'Had they of course realised that its essentially pagan in its elements they may have changed their mind, but it illustrates the point we ...[text shortened]... cultivated weeds shall overrun it!'

http://thesaurus.com/browse/inculcate

Happy now?
    Happy? nope, but its more appropriate, inculcate is a much better term, 'brainwashing ', is just like so 1950s, mad scientist , mind raying people from his laboratory high in the hills, plus its colloquial usage which you sought to employ does not carry with it connotations of education and enlightenment, but something quite sinister.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree