This is why Trump won

This is why Trump won

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
While I was disappointed that Trump did not credit God, his selection of supreme court justices is indeed favorable to Christians, along with a host of other plans he has promised.
I am thinking of Cyrus in the OT. Cyrus didn't know God, but did His will anyway.
We will have to wait and see about Trump, time will tell.
You mean that is possible for someone not to know God or Jesus and still do Gods will? Really? Tell that to sonship and KJ. I have been saying that for years around here and no Christian will agree. Or is it only now that Trump is president, the rules are changing?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
Which words of mine made you think I was talking about Jesus?
At least try to follow a conversation before you go ballistic.
Jesus was totally about manifesting God . You didn't understand that that is what the Christian basic document, the New Testament, teaches ?

Oh, maybe you didn't know.
You see Jesus was about manifesting God.

If you want to see what God is like, everything in the New Testament says, "Here's Jesus, the Son of God Who defines, explains and manifests God."

"And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us ( and we beheld His glory. glory as the only Begotten from the Father, full of grace and reality"

In case you didn't know, we Christians believe the Word that was God became flesh.
And this Man - as God incarnate manifested the divine attributes of God within human virtues.

In case you never heard, Jesus said .

" Have I been so long a time with you, and you do not know Me Phillip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, how is it that you say, Show us the Father."

Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me?" (John 14:9b,10a)

God ... was manifest in the flesh, teaches the Apostle Paul.

" And confessedly, great is the mystery of godliness:

He
[God] who was manifest in the flesh ..." (See 1 Tim. 3:16a)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
Which words of mine made you think I was talking about Jesus?

Alright. You got me this time.

I didn't want the Trump to win.
I voted and wrote in my own preference for a president, which was neither one.
Man, we liberal types are going to be aching for awhile.

Our turn to lose.

Moves
10 Nov 16

Not at all. Most of what the media reported in their attacks on Trump were untrue.
They were wrong in the polls as well.
God has no perfect people to work with, only flawed people.
HRC is too set in her extreme views and would not be "coachable".
Trump's agenda is more in line with Christian values.
What about the blatant sexism and confessed pussy-grabbing? Sorry but any credibility you may have had a poster has just disappeared.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What about the blatant sexism and confessed pussy-grabbing? Sorry but any credibility you may have had a poster has just disappeared.
Politicians are polished. They structure their Tax release to the public on cue.
They have looked closely at their past and hide their flaws and what is reported to the public.
Trump is flawed but he is real and genuine. Many men have said similar things. The press exploited and exaggerated Trumps flaws.
I am not defending his past, but it shows me he is human like the rest of us. You sound like the PC crowd, let rest for awhile and let us see what Trump will do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
You mean that is possible for someone not to know God or Jesus and still do Gods will? Really? Tell that to sonship and KJ. I have been saying that for years around here and no Christian will agree. Or is it only now that Trump is president, the rules are changing?
Take it up with them, I don't know what you are talking about.
God is kind of smart, don't you think?

Moves
10 Nov 16

Politicians are polished. They structure their Tax release to the public on cue.
They have looked closely at their past and hide their flaws and what is reported to the public.
Trump is flawed but he is real and genuine. Many men have said similar things. The press exploited and exaggerated Trumps flaws.
I am not defending his past, but it shows me he ...[text shortened]... rest of us. You sound like the PC crowd, let rest for awhile and let us see what Trump will do.
I think what you meant to do was explain Trump's "pussy-grabbing" in terms of "Christian values"

Moves
10 Nov 16

God is kind of smart, don't you think?
Certainly smarter than you!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Nov 16

Trumps victory makes this passage believable:

.. the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. (Daniel 4:17 KJV)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Nov 16

Trump is a born again Christian. His sins will not be held against him and he is guaranteed entry into Gods Kingdom.

Moves
10 Nov 16

Trump is a born again Christian. His sins will not be held against him and he is guaranteed entry into Gods Kingdom.
Is this a departure from your 'pull your socks up higher' philosophy?

Moves
10 Nov 16

Trumps victory makes this passage believable:

.. the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. (Daniel 4:17 KJV)
No word about "Christians values" and pussy grabbing from checkbaiter yet then...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Nov 16

Is this a departure from your 'pull your socks up higher' philosophy?
Being sarcistic

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Nov 16

No word about "Christians values" and pussy grabbing from checkbaiter yet then...
Checkbaiter said that is not a big deal.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Nov 16

Seriously?
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/trump-biggest-media-lies/2015/07/25/id/658877/
Seriously? That is the best you can come up with?

You claimed that:
Most of what the media reported in their attacks on Trump were untrue.

And one of your top ten is the number of people in a crowd?
I say you are a liar who doesn't deserve to call himself Christian. Christ would be ashamed of you.