1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 15:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And the world teaches us that all that matters is money and if you don't have it, kill if need be to get some. This usually translates into them dying early along with other innocent people.

Thanks, I'll stick with that I have instead.
    Untrue.
    You dont need money, you need fresh food water and air.

Of course coming from the U.S. I realize you guys seem to be more than well-populated by many uneducated people. And that's what it comes back to -education.

There are alternatives to pulling big business' rope.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 15:44
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I'm not sure whether to be glad or sad about myself here.

So it's just the usual here say bible evidence quoted by believers eh?
    Do you think you'll ever doubt those claims which have absolutely no scientific evidence to back up?
    You think God cares about our science blinders?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '17 17:02
    I'm not sure whether to be glad or sad about myself here.

So it's just the usual here say bible evidence quoted by believers eh?
    Do you think you'll ever doubt those claims which have absolutely no scientific evidence to back up?
    As I am trying to point out to you with all of our ways to God, they are not acceptable to God! He accepts the one He provided only! If you want to seek God, that too will be on His terms, not ours.

There is a universe of evidence that doesn’t mean science will see it, or can.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 14:31
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You think God cares about our science blinders?
    Well if there was a god It would surely value integrity as an important trait. It's impossible to have any confidence in any worldviews without any cross referencing. A reliable independent third party can be very valuable for ascertaining whether your beliefs have any real basis in the world.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Oct '17 14:58
    Well if there was a god It would surely value integrity as an important trait. It's impossible to have any confidence in any worldviews without any cross referencing. A reliable independent third party can be very valuable for ascertaining whether your beliefs have any real basis in the world.
    Well I think His integrity rests with Him not us. I don’t think He will jump through hoops to satisfy our desires, instead He simply does what He does and we either follow or don’t.

As it is now for the sake of argument He creates the universe and in it those that reject Him refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of God. You think He should be compelled to alter the universe when all things being equal people do see His work, except His retractors? He doesn’t do that any where else! He is after all God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree