1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 16:021 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    why did they want to? were there any benefits of being a unpaid worker?
    It depends if your master was awesome or not. See the edited text.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 16:02
    what are your parameters for 'common'? or were you just guessing that it was common?

its starting to look like you have no system and just guess at what is an anomaly.
    why would I have a system, an evaluation must be made in specific cases, one cannot be dogmatic.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 16:101 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why would I have a system, an evaluation must be made in specific cases, one cannot be dogmatic.
    so your definition of 'common' alters from case to case? what evaluation system do you use to figure out which definition to use? are you able to give any solid facts or parameters you use for any system? if not then you are simply guessing.

for example, you define red hair as common. red hair occurs in less than 0.5% of people. i think most would agree this is a very unusual use of the word 'common'.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 16:24
    I have denied nothing and I am not ashamed of the Biblical record.
    RC has a long history of lying and deceit and then going into denial mode as he has here. So it comes as no surprise.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:05
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    RC has a long history of lying and deceit and then going into denial mode as he has here. So it comes as no surprise.
    LOL, such a square, same angle every time, doesn't it get boring, even for you?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:11
    so your definition of 'common' alters from case to case? what evaluation system do you use to figure out which definition to use? are you able to give any solid facts or parameters you use for any system? if not then you are simply guessing.

for example, you define red hair as common. red hair occurs in less than 0.5% of people. i think most would agree this is a very unusual use of the word 'common'.
    it depends and one must go on a case to case basis.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:21
    it depends and one must go on a case to case basis.
    ha! this is priceless.

okay lets take it on a case by case. lets take the case of red hair. how does robbie begin to evaluate abnormality in red hair. how do you figure out which parameters to use? take me through the process with each step.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:21
    and so could your friends when they read the text 'you ignorant and bigoted ****' but no, it was not until a perceived slur against gays that their consciences were motivated to act, can you tell us why that should be the case for both are transgressions of the ToS.
    How am I supposed to know what someone else thinks?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:31
    LOL, such a square, same angle every time, doesn't it get boring, even for you?
    Nothing "boring" about speaking the truth. You should try it sometime.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:32
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Nothing "boring" about speaking the truth. You should try it sometime.
    LOL, I am the epitome of truth! its pure unadulterated manifestation, the closest you are ever likely to get to an angel of the Lord.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:34
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    How am I supposed to know what someone else thinks?
    Fine you are not a mind reader but even so, the question remains unanswered.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:35
    I have not said its abnormal, I think its perfectly normal, i can grow a red beard myself!
    yes, i am asking you to lay out the process, step by step that draws you to the conclusion that it is not abnormal.

at the moment it appears that you just guess.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:363 edits
    yes, i am asking you to lay out the process, step by step that draws you to the conclusion that it is not abnormal.

at the moment it appears that you just guess.
    it happens naturally without aberration

btw have you tried typing scun-thorpe and posting it, the robomod does not like it!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:38
    bring on the thumbs, i love the thumbs!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree