1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it happens naturally without aberration

btw have you tried typing scun-thorpe and posting it, the robomod does not like it!
    what do you mean by 'without aberration'?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:401 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what do you mean by 'without aberration'?
    no defect, thats what 'without aberration' means.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:42
    LOL, I am the epitome of truth! its pure unadulterated manifestation, the closest you are ever likely to get to an angel of the Lord.
    Classic. RC caps the discussion with yet more lies.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:45
    Fine you are not a mind reader but even so, the question remains unanswered.
    Maybe they found one insult offence and not the other not so?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:45
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Classic. RC caps the discussion with yet more lies.
    sure you continue to slanderously misrepresent people, its water from an angels wings!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:46
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Maybe they found one insult offence and not the other not so?
    why, they were both insulting, apparently.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:48
    why, they were both insulting, apparently.
    I don't know I'm not a mind reader. People have differing views on what is offensive. The word 'arse' offends your moral sensibilities, The same word doesn't offend me in the slightest. Different strokes for different people.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:491 edit
    no defect, thats what 'without aberration' means.
    i mean in the context of hair colour. hair colour is dictated by chromosomes. so how are you defining what is an aberration in the chromosome make up? do you have strict rules about what constitutes as natural hair colour? or are you just making the crap up as you go along?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:49
    sure you continue to slanderously misrepresent people, its water from an angels wings!
    Slander? Where have I "slanderously misrepresent[ed]" you or anyone else?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:49
    I don't know I'm not a mind reader. People have differing views on what is offensive. The word 'arse' offends your moral sensibilities, The same word doesn't offend me in the slightest. Different strokes for different people.
    I dunno, i suspect some people are hyper sensitive to alleged gay slurs.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:55
    I dunno, i suspect some people are hyper sensitive to alleged gay slurs.
    No. People find gay slurs offensive. This is not the first time as well you have used gay slurs.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:55
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Slander? Where have I "slanderously misrepresent[ed]" you or anyone else?
    you have misrepresented my stance on slavery, stating that i deliberately and deceptively omitted certain elements when in fact i only mentioned why a certain aspect made it different from other forms of slavery and not only that you have stated that i am a liar on that basis, its what you do thinkofone, its all you have ever done.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 18:571 edit
    No. People find gay slurs offensive. This is not the first time as well you have used gay slurs.
    calling someone a ignorant and bigotted **** is also offensive yet they were not moved to report that, its not the first time i have been subject to verbal abuse either, i say those persons are hypocrites for they failed to report a much clearer form of abuse while at the very same time reporting an alleged form.
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:011 edit
    calling someone a ignorant and bigotted **** is also offensive yet they were not moved to report that, its not the first time i have been subject to verbal abuse either, i call those persons hypocrites for failing to acknowledge one form of alleged abuse with a much clearer form.
    If you find something offensive and you think it breaks the ToS alert a moderator. Personally, I think you are bigoted and you yourself have admitted to being ignorant on this forum. As for the ****, maybe the poster was trying not to offend your moral sensibilities and put the word 'arse' in stars for you. 😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:02
    If you find something offensive and you think it breaks the ToS alert a moderator. Personally, I think you are bigoted and you yourself have admitted to being ignorant on this forum. As for the ****, maybe the poster was trying not to offend your moral sensibilities and out the word 'arse' in stars for you. 😀
    they are hypocrites, you know it, i know it, the very stones are crying it out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree