Three wise former gays

Three wise former gays

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 Jan 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
it depends if it was a black guy calling another black guy wouldn't it, they are allowed to do it, aren't they, oh but not if your white, there is a different set of rules for what you can say, do i get offended when someone calls me a white cracka! or a honkey? or a ghora (Hindi for whitey) or a jock, or an ignorant ****, no i just laugh at it beca ...[text shortened]... I wouldn't grass them!

I resent your attempts to make gayness akin to racial characteristics!
I resent your attempts to make gayness akin to racial characteristics

you resent genetics?

different set of rules for what you can say, do i get offended when someone calls me a white cracka! or a honkey?

can you think of why it might be different and hold a different emotional meaning?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Jan 14

yes you supergrass! 'wah wah mr moderator, robbie called me a name, wah wah, ban him please', slither slither grass grass
Robbie - when you signed up you[/b[ agreed to the ToS

It is [b]you
who is whinging.

"wah, wah," (looking for audience) "it's not fair I'm not allowed to break the ToS"

rc

Moves
21 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]I resent your attempts to make gayness akin to racial characteristics

you resent genetics?

different set of rules for what you can say, do i get offended when someone calls me a white cracka! or a honkey?

can you think of why it might be different and hold a different emotional meaning?[/b]
I don't buy your pseudo scientific genetic claims. There is no gay gene. We are free moral agents and responsible for our own actions. I and every other existentialist reject completely any notion that genetics is a determinant in sexual behaviour

No I cannot , Africans don't have and never have had a monopoly on slavery. The Romans enslaved way more Europeans.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Robbie - when you signed up [b]you[/b[ agreed to the ToS

It is [b]you
who is whinging.

"wah, wah," (looking for audience) "it's not fair I'm not allowed to break the ToS"[/b]
Grassbag!

Moves
21 Jan 14

I don't buy your pseudo scientific genetic claims. There is no gay gene. We are free moral agents and responsible for our own actions. I and every other existentialist reject completely any notion that genetics is a determinant in sexual behaviour

No I cannot , Africans don't have and never have had a monopoly on slavery. The Romans enslaved way more Europeans.
No I cannot , Africans don't have and never have had a monopoly on slavery. The Romans enslaved way more Europeans

could you think of any other reasons? could there be a reason why roman slavery is less of an issue?

are free moral agents and responsible for our own actions.

are there any exceptions to this rule?

rc

Moves
21 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]No I cannot , Africans don't have and never have had a monopoly on slavery. The Romans enslaved way more Europeans

could you think of any other reasons? could there be a reason why roman slavery is less of an issue?

are free moral agents and responsible for our own actions.

are there any exceptions to this rule?[/b]
no slavery is slavery, simply because it happened in a different epoch has no bearing on the extent nor on its severity.

No exceptions

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jan 14

yes you supergrass! 'wah wah mr moderator, robbie called me a name, wah wah, ban him please', slither slither grass grass
Funny, I recall you complaining to the moderators about FMF trying to get him banned not too long ago.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Funny, I recall you complaining to the moderators about FMF trying to get him banned not too long ago.
Funny that not one of you mentioned googlelords violation of the ToS or became incensed enough to find 'you ignorant ****', offensive, hypocrisy much yourselves?

Moves
21 Jan 14

Funny that not one of you mentioned googlelords violation of the ToS or became incensed enough to find 'you ignorant ****', offensive, hypocrisy much yourselves?
I know you can never get your facts strait... but I would have thought
even you would get this right... I called you ignorant AND bigoted ...

Unlike you and your persecution complex to leave out insults directed at you.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
I know you can never get your facts strait... but I would have thought
even you would get this right... I called you ignorant AND bigoted ...

Unlike you and your persecution complex to leave out insults directed at you.
so what, I never grassed you for your insulting transgression of the ToS and neither did your hypocritical friends grass you either, but its what we have come to expect from those with double standards. One of them even tried to justify his hypocrisy - spew!

Moves
21 Jan 14

so what, I never grassed you for your insulting transgression of the ToS and neither did your hypocritical friends grass you either, but its what we have come to expect from those with double standards. One of them even tried to justify his hypocrisy - spew!
Actually I pointed out the fact that I insulted you as well in my report.

So I 'grassed myself' up as well.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
Actually I pointed out the fact that I insulted you as well in my report.

So I 'grassed myself' up as well.
how noble of you, either way, your friends hypocrisy is telling.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jan 14

Are you unable to alert a moderator?

rc

Moves
21 Jan 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Are you unable to alert a moderator?
I was not offended, i realize that its not a reflection of me, but of the issuer of the insult.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jan 14

I was not offended, i realize that its not a reflection of me, but of the issuer of the insult.
Right, so you can alert a moderator if you so choose.