1. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8578
    24 Dec '13 14:112 edits
    (I love the final moments of this one. What liberation!)
    YouTube

    (this one almost committed suicide)
    YouTube

    YouTube
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    24 Dec '13 18:09
    Originally posted by sonship
    (I love the final moments of this one. What liberation!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EahmmQzZWXA

    (this one almost committed suicide)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdQ6_MAH2A

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DRP4Y3eMs
    the first dude nearly never saw life, he was almost aborted.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    24 Dec '13 19:511 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the first dude nearly never saw life, he was almost aborted.
    So I guess you all think this proves gayness is a choice. Good luck on that one.

    And I presume this also means you all think you can pray away the gay.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    24 Dec '13 20:441 edit
    I am at a restaurant so I can't watch the videos.

    I bet they convinced these 'former' gays that their problems stemmed from their personal preference rather than the ugly behavior they encountered because of that preference.

    That's so damn convenient. Ostracize them to the point of dehumanization, then blame it all on their 'condition'. Drive them nearly to suicide, then pat yourself on the back for 'rescuing' them.

    It is brainwashing and abuse of the worst sort. Treat the victim so cruelly that they will break down and follow any avenue of escape you may offer, accepting all of the blame for the cruel treatment in the process.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    24 Dec '13 21:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So I guess you all think this proves gayness is a choice. Good luck on that one.

    And I presume this also means you all think you can pray away the gay.
    no his mother thought twice about having an abortion, but you would need to watch the video to know that.
  6. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    25 Dec '13 03:11
    Originally posted by sonship
    (I love the final moments of this one. What liberation!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EahmmQzZWXA

    (this one almost committed suicide)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdQ6_MAH2A

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DRP4Y3eMs
    Awesome, Praise God! He is good!
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    25 Dec '13 11:24
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I am at a restaurant so I can't watch the videos.

    I bet they convinced these 'former' gays that their problems stemmed from their personal preference rather than the ugly behavior they encountered because of that preference.

    That's so damn convenient. Ostracize them to the point of dehumanization, then blame it all on their 'condition'. Drive them ...[text shortened]... enue of escape you may offer, accepting all of the blame for the cruel treatment in the process.
    The person in question was not at all responsible for any of his actions, wow, it was other people, genetics, environment, external pressures, the rejection and ostracism of others, hormones, lack of parenting, his private school etc etc etc

    but nothing to do with being responsible for his own actions, amazing.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    25 Dec '13 14:03
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I am at a restaurant so I can't watch the videos.

    I bet they convinced these 'former' gays that their problems stemmed from their personal preference rather than the ugly behavior they encountered because of that preference.

    That's so damn convenient. Ostracize them to the point of dehumanization, then blame it all on their 'condition'. Drive them ...[text shortened]... enue of escape you may offer, accepting all of the blame for the cruel treatment in the process.
    And 'oh so Christian'.

    😞
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    25 Dec '13 14:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The person in question was not at all responsible for any of his actions, wow, it was other people, genetics, environment, external pressures, the rejection and ostracism of others, hormones, lack of parenting, his private school etc etc etc

    but nothing to do with being responsible for his own actions, amazing.
    Given the ostracism, blaming, brainwashing, cruelty, banishment and out and out abuse, who in their right mind would "choose" to be gay?

    Answer me that, robbie. Homosexuality is NOT a "carefree" lifestyle as you haters would try to represent it.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    25 Dec '13 14:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no his mother thought twice about having an abortion, but you would need to watch the video to know that.
    So the implication there is the poor dude was so traumatized when he found out he was almost aborted his version of post traumatic stress syndrome was to turn to gay sex? So one day he goes, 'I'll teach that bitch mother, I will become gay just for spite'?
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    25 Dec '13 16:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Given the ostracism, blaming, brainwashing, cruelty, banishment and out and out abuse, who in their right mind would "choose" to be gay?

    Answer me that, robbie. Homosexuality is NOT a "carefree" lifestyle as you haters would try to represent it.
    oh dear, cannot bring yourself to answer the question of whether an individual is responsible for their own actions Dee Dee. Did Santa bring you a strawberry smelling unicorn? Weeeeee unicorns!
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    25 Dec '13 16:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So the implication there is the poor dude was so traumatized when he found out he was almost aborted his version of post traumatic stress syndrome was to turn to gay sex? So one day he goes, 'I'll teach that bitch mother, I will become gay just for spite'?
    I would suspect that he was rather glad that he was not aborted, wouldn't you?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    25 Dec '13 20:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    oh dear, cannot bring yourself to answer the question of whether an individual is responsible for their own actions Dee Dee. Did Santa bring you a strawberry smelling unicorn? Weeeeee unicorns!
    I can't imagine what you are talking about. MY question (asked of you directly, robbie) was the very FIRST question in this thread. Questions are usually marked by those things, what do you call them? Oh yeah... QUESTION MARKS.

    Do you think you could deign to answer it now?

    Probably not. 😞
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    25 Dec '13 21:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The person in question was not at all responsible for any of his actions, wow, it was other people, genetics, environment, external pressures, the rejection and ostracism of others, hormones, lack of parenting, his private school etc etc etc

    but nothing to do with being responsible for his own actions, amazing.
    I don't know where you're getting this. That is not what I am saying at all.

    I watched the first video. I see the guy was mixed up in some things that were indeed harmful, like drug abuse. I think he did the right thing by withdrawing from that scene.

    But the existence of that scene has little relevance to the homosexuals outside of it. Nor does it show that homosexuality is wrong. There are similar damaging environments involving straight people, yet no one tells them their attraction to women is the source of the problem. They would probably tell them that they need to express their attraction in a better way.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    25 Dec '13 22:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I can't imagine what you are talking about. MY question (asked of you directly, robbie) was the very FIRST question in this thread. Questions are usually marked by those things, what do you call them? Oh yeah... QUESTION MARKS.

    Do you think you could deign to answer it now?

    Probably not. 😞
    you are asking me to reason with someone that believes in unicorns? yeah you are correct, probably not.
Back to Top