1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    they are hypocrites, you know it, i know it, the very stones are crying it out.
    You're just bitter because you've been told off. Instead of accepting responsibility for your own actions, somehow, it's everyone else's fault. Same old story.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:15
    you have misrepresented my stance on slavery, stating that i deliberately and deceptively omitted certain elements when in fact i only mentioned why a certain aspect made it different from other forms of slavery and not only that you have stated that i am a liar on that basis, its what you do thinkofone, its all you have ever done.
    Let's review RC's discussion with Stellspalfie:

S: so you are happy to step forward and condemn the slavery referred to in the bible and gods support of that slavery. good man, well done for speaking out against the big guy.

RC: No Biblical slavery was not the same as slavery practiced by the Romans or the British, no condemnation of the Most High God.

S:'no slavery is slavery'............except when its not

RC: under Biblical standards someone could choose to enter servitude voluntarily, this is something completely different to the forced capture of slaves practiced by the Romans and the British.

I responded to your last comment (in bold) with the following:
    This is a half-truth at best. RC is up to his usual tricks.

The fact of the matter is that the Bible also condones slavery other than "voluntary servitude".

Leviticus 25:44-46: "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly." (NIV)

You responded to Stellspalfie's post with a half-truth. It's simply a fact. Where's the slander?

and not only that you have stated that i am a liar on that basis

Setting aside the fact that I didn't actually state that you are a liar for a second, what I actually did was point out your "long history of lying and deceit and then going into denial mode" (which is well-documented) and the fact that the following post by you contained lies:
    LOL, I am the epitome of truth! its pure unadulterated manifestation, the closest you are ever likely to get to an angel of the Lord.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:15
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You're just bitter because you've been told off. Instead of accepting responsibility for your own actions, somehow, it's everyone else's fault. Same old story.
    no they are clearly hypocrites, a much earlier and much more offensive post barely registered on their consciences as soon as i quip in with some light hearted joviality they come down on me like a ton-a-lead.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:17
    no they are clearly hypocrites, a much earlier and much more offensive post barely registered on their consciences as soon as i quip in with some light hearted joviality they come down on me like a ton-a-lead.
    Try boohoo.com.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:18
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Let's review RC's discussion with Stellspalfie:

S: so you are happy to step forward and condemn the slavery referred to in the bible and gods support of that slavery. good man, well done for speaking out against the big guy.

RC: No Biblical slavery was not the same as slavery practiced by the Romans or the British, no condemnation of the Mo ...[text shortened]... lterated manifestation, the closest you are ever likely to get to an angel of the Lord.
    there was no deception, i did not report any half truth i stated that voluntary service was different that Roman slavery, that is not half truth its a statement of fact and your slanderous portrayal of my position ensued, because thats what you do, you slanderously misrepresent people because i dunno it makes you feel good somehow.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:19
    Try boohoo.com.
    I will - thanks 😀
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:20
    What I can't figure out is why G75 doesn't rein RC in when he embarrasses himself and the Jehovah's Witnesses as he so often does.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:22
    What I can't figure out is why G75 doesn't rein RC in when he embarrasses himself and the Jehovah's Witnesses as he so often does.
    Wow i didn't know you blushed so easily, guilty conscience Too, fess up to Robbie and he shall hear your confession
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:346 edits
    there was no deception, i did not report any half truth i stated that voluntary service was different that Roman slavery, that is not half truth its a statement of fact and your slanderous portrayal of my position ensued, because thats what you do, you slanderously misrepresent people because i dunno it makes you feel good somehow.
    One can only wonder if the light will ever come on and RC will realize that he is slandering me by falsely accusing me of slander.

One can only wonder if the light will ever come on and RC will realize that his incessant denials, deflection, playing the victim and blame shifting are hindering his cause.

Perhaps RC will be helped by the following:
    "The man said, The woman you put here with me;she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it. Then the LORD God said to the woman, What is this you have done? The woman said, The serpent deceived me, and I ate." (Gen 3:12-13)
    As soon as man sinned, he quickly commenced to blame others. One of the effects of sin is the refusal to take responsibility for our actions. This is the attitude, which is so popular today from young people to Presidents. This is the favorite manner in which most people handle guilt, which is they blame others. They do this for two reasons:

§ First; they do not want to live with guilt.

§ Second: they do not want to suffer the consequences of their actions.

http://70030.netministry.com/apps/articles/?articleid=32148&columnid=3844
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 19:48
    One can only wonder if the light will ever come on and RC will realize that he is slandering me by falsely accusing me of slander.

One can only wonder if the light will ever come on and RC will realize that his incessant denials, deflection, playing the victim and blame shifting are hindering his cause.

Perhaps RC will be helped by the following:
    ...[text shortened]... tions.

http://70030.netministry.com/apps/articles/?articleid=32148&columnid=3844
    [/quote]
    but i am not guilty nor do i have anything to be ashamed of, are you a sinner ToO?
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '14 21:55
    but i am not guilty nor do i have anything to be ashamed of, are you a sinner ToO?
    Classic. Evidently the light isn't about to come on for RC anytime soon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree