1. Standard memberredbarons
    BADGER BANNED
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    09 May '14 12:58
    explain it to me Robbie
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    18093
    09 May '14 13:01
    Originally posted by redbarons
    explain it to me Robbie
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_transfusion

    😕
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '14 13:02
    Originally posted by redbarons
    explain it to me Robbie
    please dude, have mercy on me man, you dont know how many times i need to go through this, at least once a month.

    http://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=blood
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    40565
    09 May '14 13:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    please dude, have mercy on me man, you dont know how many times i need to go through this, at least once a month.

    http://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=blood
    Hey, I just realised something. Does this mean that JW's are all vegetarians?

    You know, because there's blood in meat?
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '14 13:072 edits
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Hey, I just realised something. Does this mean that JW's are all vegetarians?
    Not as far as I am aware, eating meat is a conscious based decision. I am vegetarian though. Sure there is blood in the meat but the prohibition was merely that the blood of any animal be poured out, i think its unreasonable to expect anyone to remove every drop of blood, dont you?
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    09 May '14 13:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    please dude, have mercy on me man, you dont know how many times i need to go through this, at least once a month.

    http://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=blood
    Yeah, cos you, and other theists here, don't at all ask the same dumb
    questions over and over again.

    Like, just for example, how can life have meaning without god/s?

    Because we haven't answered that one like a million times before.
  7. Standard memberredbarons
    BADGER BANNED
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    09 May '14 13:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    please dude, have mercy on me man, you dont know how many times i need to go through this, at least once a month.

    http://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=blood
    are u allowed to A give blood and B have blood tests
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '14 13:18
    Originally posted by redbarons
    are u allowed to A give blood and B have blood tests
    blood tests yes, would i give blood, probably not.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '14 13:18
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yeah, cos you, and other theists here, don't at all ask the same dumb
    questions over and over again.

    Like, just for example, how can life have meaning without god/s?

    Because we haven't answered that one like a million times before.
    relevance, nil.
  10. Standard memberredbarons
    BADGER BANNED
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    09 May '14 13:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    blood tests yes, would i give blood, probably not.
    ok questions answered chow
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '14 13:211 edit
    Originally posted by redbarons
    ok questions answered chow
    😀 phew got off lightly there
  12. Standard memberredbarons
    BADGER BANNED
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    09 May '14 13:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    😀 phew got off lightly there
    why are you not at work sir
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '14 13:24
    Originally posted by redbarons
    why are you not at work sir
    I am unwell, feel very weak to be honest and burning up at present.
  14. Standard memberredbarons
    BADGER BANNED
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    09 May '14 13:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am unwell, feel very weak to be honest and burning up at present.
    I hope you get better soon mon ami.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '14 13:32
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I hope you get better soon mon ami.
    Its ok, Ill be better soon, after some rest, i mean there is only so many documentaries you can watch, i saw the one on the Hungerford massacre, another on some Indian dude who allegedly killed his beautiful wife on their honeymoon in south africa, one on the Tea Party, One on the IRA, 😀
Back to Top