1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:35
    Originally posted by redbarons
    why are you not at work sir
    I think, and I could well be wrong, that he's retired.

That said, how do you know he's not at work.

I'm at work at the moment, I'm sure there are a number here who post while at work.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its ok, Ill be better soon, after some rest, i mean there is only so many documentaries you can watch, i saw the one on the Hungerford massacre, another on some Indian dude who allegedly killed his beautiful wife on their honeymoon in south africa, one on the Tea Party, One on the IRA, 😀
    you brobably dislike boxing but I have watched Ali still the Greatest and I really enjoyed them are u a painter and decorator?
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:36
    Its ok, Ill be better soon, after some rest, i mean there is only so many documentaries you can watch, i saw the one on the Hungerford massacre, another on some Indian dude who allegedly killed his beautiful wife on their honeymoon in south africa, one on the Tea Party, One on the IRA, 😀
    How about a nice nature documentary, rather than wall to wall death and destruction?
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:381 edit
    Not as far as I am aware, eating meat is a conscious based decision. I am vegetarian though. Sure there is blood in the meat but the prohibition was merely that the blood of any animal be poured out, i think its unreasonable to expect anyone to remove every drop of blood, dont you?
    Ah, but it says in that link you provided that food also must not contain blood. Now it's a matter of amount?

For the record, if your religious beliefs made you a vegetarian, then that's a good thing (in my opinion).
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:42
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Ah, but it says in that link you provided that food also must not contain blood. Now it's a matter of amount?

For the record, if your religious beliefs made you a vegetarian, then that's a good thing (in my opinion).
    mr Hulk are u a vegie?
  6. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:50
    Originally posted by redbarons
    mr Hulk are u a vegie?
    Well, yes. I mean, look at me. 🙄
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:53

Yes contain no blood within reason.

The first time i became vegetarian was when i read a book i bought from a Hari Krishna near where i used to live, they used to solicit for donations on the street, so i bought a book but stopped short of a CD, afterwards i became a vegetarian after watching David Carradine and the Kung Fu series, remember grasshopper? I love that series.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:531 edit
    Well, yes. I mean, look at me. 🙄
    its like the Jolly green giant on the front of sweetcorn 😛
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 13:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    How about a nice nature documentary, rather than wall to wall death and destruction?
    yes perhaps thats an idea, thanks 😀
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '14 20:54
    😀 phew got off lightly there
    you did, he should of asked you what you would do if your child needed a transfusion and there was no possibility of using a blood supplement.

or, just for the fun of it.

you and your child are walking down the street, when your child is physically attacked.....you attempt to nudge the attacker aside in a non-violent way, but he's to big and powerful. as a result your child sustains massive blood loss and requires immediate surgery. there are no hospitals near by with blood alternatives........are you going to let your child down for a second time and let them die??
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 21:015 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you did, he should of asked you what you would do if your child needed a transfusion and there was no possibility of using a blood supplement.

you and your child are walking down the street, when your child is physically attacked.....you attempt to nudge the attacker aside in a non-violent way, but he's to big and power ...[text shortened]... od alternatives........are you going to let your child down for a second time and let them die??
    As i have told you and countless other complete imbeciles who seem to all intents and purposes unable to comprehend what i write, a parent has NO JURISDICTION, let me repeat that, NO JURISDICTION (make a note of it on a yellow sticky pad and slap it to your forehead) over whether a child has a blood transfusion or not, the consultants decide. Now if you are unable to comprehend that then i suggest you take English lessons for either you are willfully ignorant or just trolling.

the rest of your post is unworthy of serious consideration given the facts. Please educate yourself prior to posting on serious issues. I will speak to Vince about this disgraceful post of yours.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '14 21:18
    As i have told you and countless other complete imbeciles who seem to all intents and purposes unable to comprehend what i write, a parent has NO JURISDICTION, let me repeat that, NO JURISDICTION (make a note of it on a yellow sticky pad and slap it to your forehead) over whether a child has a blood transfusion or not, the consultants decide. Now if ...[text shortened]... ious consideration given the facts. Please educate yourself prior to posting on serious issues.
    no jurisdiction.............only because the power has been taken out of your freaky little hands by more sensible people. what would you do if the power was in your hands sir, would you give your child blood?

as for the rest of my post. we have had many discussions about violence and in the past you have freely admitted that you are duty bound not to resort to violence, there for pre-answering any question that may involve your family or loved ones. you cannot defy your god, therefore you would not be able to use violence to save them.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 21:22
    no jurisdiction.............only because the power has been taken out of your freaky little hands by more sensible people. what would you do if the power was in your hands sir, would you give your child blood?

as for the rest of my post. we have had many discussions about violence and in the past you have freely admitted that you are duty bound not t ...[text shortened]... ed ones. you cannot defy your god, therefore you would not be able to use violence to save them.
    remember, yellow sticky pad, slap it to your forehead!
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 May '14 21:29

you and your child are walking down the street, when your child is physically attacked.....you attempt to nudge the attacker aside in a non-violent way, but he's to big and power ...[text shortened]... od alternatives........are you going to let your child down for a second time and let them die??
    "just for the fun of it"??

wow, and you guys call Christians sick.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '14 21:35
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "just for the fun of it"??

wow, and you guys call Christians sick.
    slight over reaction there suzianne.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree