1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:47
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    the scottish citizens who received infected blood (which you bring up in nearly every blood debate) are real people. so are the british homosexual men with hiv (that you bring up all the time). are they not 'props'???
    I dont know, maybe, i have never thought about it, if I am honest.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have never told anyone that, what I actually say is, Hello, my name is Robbie, would you be interested in a free home Bible study, if they say yes, then i demonstrate how we study, if they say no then i thank them for their time and say goodbye.
    seconds out round 2(there appears to be a slight cut above stellspalfys left eye it must have been self inflicted as Robbie has yet to throw a punch)ding ding
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:57
    I dont know, maybe, i have never thought about it, if I am honest.
    have you given any thought to potentially using physical violence or real blood to save your children?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:00
    have you given any thought to potentially using physical violence or real blood to save your children?
    No but then again i haven't been looking out for UFO's or Grande piano's falling from the sky either.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:00
    stellspalfy appears to have Robbie on the ropes
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:051 edit
    Originally posted by redbarons
    stellspalfy appears to have Robbie on the ropes
    On the contrary great Vince, the blood issue in the case of children or minors is a non issue, its simply out of a parents hands and to therefore hypothesize about it is irrational and illogical and unreasonable. In the case of violence a Christian is allowed to use self defense to protect themselves, what that defense amounts to is a matter of conjecture, however, it is forbidden to take life.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:06
    No but then again i haven't been looking out for UFO's or Grande piano's falling from the sky either.
    the probability of children needing blood transfusions or being physically. attacked can hardly be compared to the probability of seeing ufo or piano falling from the sky.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:09
    the probability of children needing blood transfusions or being physically. attacked can hardly be compared to the probability of seeing ufo or piano falling from the sky.
    stellspalfy ducking and diving as Robbie sits firmly on his stool in the blue corner.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:09
    On the contrary great Vince, the blood issue in the case of children or minors is a non issue, its simply out of a parents hands and to therefore hypothesize about it is irrational and illogical and unreasonable.
    its not irrational to ask you what you would decide it were in your hands. many jw's in the past have had to make tough decisions. its not a huge leap for you to put yourself in their shoes.............that is of course unless you just want to dodge giving an answer.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:11
    its not irrational to ask you what you would decide it were in your hands. many jw's in the past have had to make tough decisions. its not a huge leap for you to put yourself in their shoes.............that is of course unless you just want to dodge giving an answer.
    and now its Robbie dodging a viscious comment by stellspalfy
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:112 edits
    Yes it can for as i have stated, the blood issue with regard to minors is a non issue and is likely to cause as much dilemma as a piano falling from the sky and I have lived in Glasgow almost all my life and can count on one hand the number of times Ive been attacked, but rather interestingly, only last week when my wife was loading groceries into the back our truck her trolly was preventing a driver from reversing out of the car park, the man got out and started to give her some lip, I immediately jumped out and told him to get back in his car and shut up it was no way to talk to a lady, happily for him, he complied 😀
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:13
    the blood issue is a non issue in the case of minors, there is nothing to discuss, no moral dilemma, nada! the use of violence however leaves room for debate.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:15
    Yes it can for as i have stated, the blood issue with regard to minors is a non issue and is likely to cause as much dilemma as a piano falling from the sky and I have lived in Glasgow almost all my life and can count on one hand the number of times Ive been attacked, but rather interestingly, only last week when my wife was loading groceries into th ...[text shortened]... get back in his car and shut up it was no way to talk to a lady, happily for him, he complied 😀
    Robbie lands a sucker jibe and stelspalfy has a wobble on luckily he is saved by the bell.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:16
    Originally posted by redbarons
    stellspalfy ducking and diving as Robbie sits firmly on his stool in the blue corner.
    😵
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 May '14 10:25
    Yes it can for as i have stated, the blood issue with regard to minors is a non issue and is likely to cause as much dilemma as a piano falling from the sky and I have lived in Glasgow almost all my life and can count on one hand the number of times Ive been attacked, but rather interestingly, only last week when my wife was loading groceries into th ...[text shortened]... get back in his car and shut up it was no way to talk to a lady, happily for him, he complied 😀
    what if he had physically attacked your wife? what then, would you stand there, fumbling for your mobile to call the police waiting patiently for 5 minutes for them to turn up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree