transfusions

transfusions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
10 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
what if he [b]had physically attacked your wife? what then, would you stand there, fumbling for your mobile to call the police waiting patiently for 5 minutes for them to turn up.[/b]
hardly I would have called an ambulance for him, we are allowed to defend ourselves you know πŸ˜€

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the blood issue is a non issue in the case of minors, there is nothing to discuss, no moral dilemma, nada! the use of violence however leaves room for debate.
regardless if you think its an issue for you, i feel its an important, relative question. if you were in the same shoes as the jw's before you who had to make blood decisions for their children what would you have done? its a straight forward question.

rc

Moves
10 May 14

regardless if you think its an issue for you, i feel its an important, relative question. if you were in the same shoes as the jw's before you who had to make blood decisions for their children what would you have done? its a straight forward question.
its history and is a non issue, next you will be harping on about the Colosseum in Rome and lions!

Moves
10 May 14

hardly I would have called an ambulance for him, we are allowed to defend ourselves you know πŸ˜€
you have told me in the past you can only defend yourself in a non-violent way. which is it?

Moves
10 May 14

its history and is a non issue, next you will be harping on about the Colosseum in Rome and lions!
okay, lets say its a non-issue. im still interested to know what you would do if put in that situation (regardless of how likely it is to occur). seeing as its not really an issue to you, is there any reason not to answer?

rc

Moves
10 May 14
1 edit

you have told me in the past you can only defend yourself in a non-violent way. which is it?
Well it depends doesn't it, just what you mean, non violent way. We cannot use fatal force, thats for sure. You can push someone back though if they are intent on harming you or have a weapon with intent to hurt you.

rc

Moves
10 May 14

okay, lets say its a non-issue. im still interested to know what you would do if put in that situation (regardless of how likely it is to occur). seeing as its not really an issue to you, is there any reason not to answer?
yes its a non issue and there is no room for debate, the matter is completely settled and there is no point in perusing it.

Moves
10 May 14

yes its a non issue and there is no room for debate, the matter is completely settled and there is no point in perusing it.
im not asking for a debate. saying its not an issue doesnt mean that there isnt an answer. if you asked me if i would para-glide from the top of mount everest, its not an issue, its never going to happen......but id still know the answer to your question.

so there must be another reason why you refuse to answer. i think i know what your true answer would be. i think you do to and i understand why you wont openly say it.

rc

Moves
10 May 14
2 edits

im not asking for a debate. saying its not an issue doesnt mean that there isnt an answer. if you asked me if i would para-glide from the top of mount everest, its not an issue, its never going to happen......but id still know the answer to your question.

so there must be another reason why you refuse to answer. i think i know what your true answer would be. i think you do to and i understand why you wont openly say it.
sorry dude i have nothing to say on the matter. Its a non issue for me and unlikely to become an issue in the near future. You can speculate all you like, it does not change the facts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 14

sorry dude i have nothing to say on the matter. Its a non issue for me and unlikely to become an issue in the near future. You can speculate all you like, it does not change the facts.
the bout seems to have come to an end both fighters lay prone on the canvas after a brutal contest and the ref has started the mandatory count 1....2....

Moves
10 May 14

if its not an issue for you then it should be easy to answer. have a little think, imagine yourself in that scenario and think about the consequences and then decide what you think you would do.....type the answer, easy.

while your thinking about that. after a quick bit of research ive discovered that in the uk in some non emergency situation the doctors will ask you for written permission from a parent to use blood on their child. would you give written permission or refuse?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 14

if its not an issue for you then it should be easy to answer. have a little think, imagine yourself in that scenario and think about the consequences and then decide what you think you would do.....type the answer, easy.

while your thinking about that. after a quick bit of research ive discovered that in the uk in some non emergency situation the doc ...[text shortened]... rmission from a parent to use blood on their child. would you give written permission or refuse?
but whats this stellspalfy beats the count he is on his feet dancing round the ring we could be looking at the new world heavyweight arguing champion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 14

You say it's a "non-issue" as far as minors go but that's only because more sane people have taken the decision away from the cultist mentalists. However, what about adults? What about a husband refusing to permit blood to be given to his unconscious wife for example?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
You say it's a "non-issue" as far as minors go but that's only because more sane people have taken the decision away from the cultist mentalists. However, what about adults? What about a husband refusing to permit blood to be given to his unconscious wife for example?
its tag time a new pugilist enters the ring it appears Robbie has reall problems now.

rc

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
its tag time a new pugilist enters the ring it appears Robbie has reall problems now.
no problems, its a non issue for me, no fences facing, let the dogs howl into the twilight, the little caravan trundles on πŸ˜€