1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    19 Nov '20 17:48
    Watched a few and many express the opinion that their god will come down and change reality so Trump can win . That must be what is the general conversation in an insane asylum , only weirder .
    😆 😆 😆
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Nov '20 18:50
    @caissad4 said
    Watched a few and many express the opinion that their god will come down and change reality so Trump can win . That must be what is the general conversation in an insane asylum , only weirder .
    😆 😆 😆
    Wow. Just wow.

I've wondered just how the antichrist will deceive so many Christians into following him in the last days, but now I don't wonder this anymore.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Nov '20 21:14
    Trump cult videos

YouTube

YouTube
  4. S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Nov '20 23:38
    To be entirely fair, there were people fainting and getting baptized at the George Floyd street memorial.

YouTube

Van Jones cried on national news when he believed that Biden would be the victor.

Both sides end up entangling their spirituality and politics, and becoming overly emotional and cult-like.

Remember this one?

YouTube
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 00:37
    @philokalia said
    To be entirely fair, there were people fainting and getting baptized at the George Floyd street memorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHusiDXqLBQ

Van Jones cried on national news when he believed that Biden would be the victor.

Both sides end up entangling their spirituality and politics, and becoming overly emotional and cult-like.

Remember this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZHou18Cdk
    Are you black? Have you suffered as the blacks have suffered since before the Civil War, just to be allowed to have a life for their children free from oppression and repression? No, you haven't, and neither have I. This president is one of the most racist in recent memory, with his dog-whistling and overt support of white supremacy.

I suspect many black people cried with relief for their children when they found out that Donald Trump was not going to have four more years.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 00:49
    @philokalia said
    To be entirely fair...
    What "entirely fair" thing would you have to say about this, which is also a kind of "cult"-affected [albeit handsomely paid] thing, surely... and something certainly aimed at people who seem to behave like they are in a "cult"...

YouTube

What does your supposed inclination to be "entirely fair" make you think about what is being said here?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 00:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 04:14
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    And yes, there are black Republicans.

Go figure.

For every rule, there exist exceptions.
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 04:36
    @suzianne said
    Are you black? Have you suffered as the blacks have suffered since before the Civil War, just to be allowed to have a life for their children free from oppression and repression? No, you haven't, and neither have I. This president is one of the most racist in recent memory, with his dog-whistling and overt support of white supremacy.

I suspect many black people cried w ...[text shortened]... lief for their children when they found out that Donald Trump was not going to have four more years.
    Oh dear, oh my, I did not think about that... Because of all that African-Americans suffered from 1619 on, white people should fall be feinting in the streets of Minneapolis and getting baptized in kiddie pools where George Floyd, a former smut film actor, died while overdosing on meth in the custody of MPD.

That makes it all seem a lot less cultish, Suz.
  10. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 04:38
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    We know where Duchess's allegiance lay in the Hierarchy of Suffering: he's ready to call minorities traitors for voting based on their religious beliefs and adversely impacting abortionists and efforts at LGBTQ institution capture.

This is why the coalition of the woke will inevitably fall apart, IMO.
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 08:44
    @philokalia said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHusiDXqLBQ

Remember this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZHou18Cdk
    Whataboutism .
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 09:39
    @philokalia said
    Oh dear, oh my, I did not think about that... Because of all that African-Americans suffered from 1619 on, white people should fall be feinting in the streets of Minneapolis and getting baptized in kiddie pools where George Floyd, a former smut film actor, died while overdosing on meth in the custody of MPD.

Wow! Just wow.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 09:411 edit
    @philokalia said

Assigning blame based on skin color is what got us to this point. Thanks for proving my point, even though I wish you hadn't.

Yes, it will continue as long as white people insist on their cult of "I'm better than you because you're not like me". God forbid people not like you (black, latino, Asian, LGBTQ+ ) should stand up for themselves.
  14. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 09:59
    @caissad4 said
    😆 😆 😆
    Do you think he every had Covid19?
    It seamed unlikely that he'd make a full recovery - it sounded fishy then. It sounds like planned trickery now.
    People are so quick to believe in a leader who says it's okay to hate someone, like they have yearned for that validation.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 10:56
    @yo-its-me said
    Do you think he every had Covid19?
    It seamed unlikely that he'd make a full recovery - it sounded fishy then. It sounds like planned trickery now.
    People are so quick to believe in a leader who says it's okay to hate someone, like they have yearned for that validation.
    It would be very difficult to keep covered up but I suppose the medical team at the military hospital he attended could have all been sworn to secrecy under a states secrets act or something.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if one day we find out that he faked it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree