1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 04:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dasa can post all he likes, no one is under any duress to read nor respond to his posts. There have been varying degrees over the years or rather attempts to get the materialists to admit that their world view is also partly based on that which is non falsifiable, unobserved, speculative, at times dogmatic and intolerant, he simply represents the ex ...[text shortened]... be patient with him, for even water can make a hole in a large rock, if it drips with constancy.
    While I agree with you in priciple, it seems our friend Dasa insists on not debating and "presenting truth and exposing error".

With all the error in the world, I have repeatedly implored him to change his tact and be more positive in his style.
    You simply have to be respectful of everyone, especially to those that respond to your posts and are clearly not in agreeance.
    While these posters may or may not be in error, this is a mute point when he is continously calling them "dishonest",etc. This is no way forward.
    In this world with so much unbalance, disharmony, etc. I believe we need a positive approach to sharing our views with eachother.
    Who wants to listen to anyone who constantly feeds them negative feedback, true or not.
    If he cant see that now, I dare say he will never see it. Unfortunate really, for Dasa has some real good scource material that can be expressed much more positively than he has been doing.
    Sorry Dasa, I cannot condone your style
  2. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 05:04
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hi vistesd, shame you wont be here long. It's good to have an old voice of reason come and try to douse some of the flames of disagreement and delusion that Dasa has brought out.
    I will never forget you, and you (and the scarab), who have shown me that it is possible to convey real spiritual meaning over the net. Thanks again friend. I owe you one 🙂
    No, no, no, old friend! No owing here! 🙂

Locking eyebrows,
    mind to mind
    we greet each other.
    From the beginning
    it has been so.

Spiritually (or existentially), there is no “secret”. But, if there were a secret, it would be to live in the territory and not any maps—helpful as maps may be, in the end they are to throw away. The territory is right here, just as it is—and including us and our thinking-about-it (making maps).

There is no secret,
    but if there were a secret,
    it would be
    that there is no secret—

“Spring comes, and the grass
    grows all by itself.”

We greet each other; perhaps
    we will again, perhaps not—no matter.
    Here, now, we greet each other.

Be well.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 05:29
    Originally posted by vistesd
    No, no, no, old friend! No owing here! 🙂

Locking eyebrows,
    mind to mind
    we greet each other.
    From the beginning
    it has been so.

Spiritually (or existentially), there is no “secret”. But, if there were a secret, it would be to live in the territory and not any maps—helpful as maps may be, in the end they are to throw away. The territory ...[text shortened]... er; perhaps
    we will again, perhaps not—no matter.
    Here, now, we greet each other.

Be well.
    I bow

I knew you would say something like there is "no owing here", it was more of a sentiment than an actual debt that I was refferring to, (which you also prolly gathered), but which I said just for the benefit of the other readers.

Work hard, the door is wide open, and indeed there is no secret to this 'mission'.
    just hard, honest (inner) work.

I suspect our essences are "joined" on some plane. There are no accidents, and it was no accident that you introduced me to this forum. I do not forget these details, though others may just gloss over them.
  4. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:02
    I bow

I knew you would say something like there is "no owing here", it was more of a sentiment than an actual debt that I was refferring to, (which you also prolly gathered), but which I said just for the benefit of the other readers.

Work hard, the door is wide open, and indeed there is no secret to this 'mission'.
    just hard, honest (inner) wor ...[text shortened]... d me to this forum. I do not forget these details, though others may just gloss over them.
    Ah yes: the door is wide open! How many times have I “pushed against” this wide-open door?!

A wide-open door—
    and the frame?
    When the frame,
    made also by the mind, squared
    by only our thought,
    falls away—what then?
    Vast, vast…

Yes, Karoly, you know that we talk on various levels. Blackbeetle (our “scarab”, for others, as you say) has the greatest facility for moving from level to level like lightning—that is his freedom, which is his teaching. In his leaping like a wild dancer from level to level, he shows—and not just says—that freedom. Breathtaking! And yet few see

My dance
    is not a dance
    that any other can dance—

Yours too.

And I bow.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:22
    While I agree with you in priciple, it seems our friend Dasa insists on not debating and "presenting truth and exposing error".

With all the error in the world, I have repeatedly implored him to change his tact and be more positive in his style.
    You simply have to be respectful of everyone, especially to those that respond to your posts and are cle ...[text shortened]... ressed much more positively than he has been doing.
    Sorry Dasa, I cannot condone your style
    My style has been forced upon me.........because when dealing with persons who are not truthful, there is only one style (right between the eyes) with truth.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    My style has been forced upon me.........because when dealing with persons who are not truthful, there is only one style (right between the eyes) with truth.
    Ok, I dont see how it has been forced upon you, but I dont know the full facts of your life either, so I will take your word for it, for now....
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:30
    So you are unable to act independently?
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:34
    Please define for us the distinction between “untruthfulness” and “error”, as you understand those terms.
    To present information that is simply born out of speculation and is in error..... is to be untruthful.

I do not care the slightest to what people believe.....but when they teach their errors to others, then that's when I become involved.............and much of the errors that are being taught to children by way of lectures, text books and articles are simply the wreckless abuse of power.

Richard Dawkins is the greatest abuser of children and young adults, that the worlds has produced.

Error is some belief or teaching that is held ....that is simply not true.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:361 edit
    Ah yes: the door is wide open! How many times have I “pushed against” this wide-open door?!

A wide-open door—
    and the frame?
    When the frame,
    made also by the mind, squared
    by only our thought,
    falls away—what then?
    Vast, vast…

Yes, Karoly, you know that we talk on various levels. Blackbeetle (our “scarab”, for others, as you say) has the grea ...[text shortened]... w see

My dance
    is not a dance
    that any other can dance—

Yours too.

And I bow.
    (Indeed that Scarab can jump at will, it would seem!!)

Just a thought, something that was just words on someones wall that actually manifested in real life and changed the course of my life, largely geographically ,(rather than spiritually, but a bit spiritually as well), but a change that has lasted for near on 8 years now, and that is: "Sometimes we have good things come back to us through doors that we dont remember openning". Anonymous (or so I believe it to be anonymous).

I like that one, it too works on many levels. cya

😵

edit: I think that quote is a bit off, I'll try to get the exact words as I am going to visit that "wall" tonight. I hope I remember.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:40
    Ok, I dont see how it has been forced upon you, but I dont know the full facts of your life either, so I will take your word for it, for now....
    Dasa's personal abuse on this forum might be justified in your mind, for now?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:41
    You misunderstand........I never talk to people like this.

But this forum has attracted the greatest collection of untruthful manipulative persons I have ever spoken to in my entire life.

I cannot speak sweet words to these person for they would only be wasted......for to constantly battle untruthfulness every day .......has me bound to then the only present with directness and frankness.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:42
    To present information that is simply born out of speculation and is in error..... is to be untruthful.

I do not care the slightest to what people believe.....but when they teach their errors to others, then that's when I become involved.............and much of the errors that are being taught to children by way of lectures, text books and articles are simpl ...[text shortened]... lds has produced.

Error is some belief or teaching that is held ....that is simply not true.
    Geez who is this Dawkins? I mean , I know generally who he is, but could someone give me a brief synopsis of his views, books and his general outlook on life/spiritualy?

Thanks in advance, I know his name has been touted many times, so I'm sure there is at least one of you, (other than Dasa), who could give me a brief answer to my queries.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:45
    Geez who is this Dawkins? I mean , I know generally who he is, but could someone give me a brief synopsis of his views, books and his general outlook on life/spiritualy?

Thanks in advance, I know his name has been touted many times, so I'm sure there is at least one of you, (other than Dasa), who could give me a brief answer to my queries.
    British scientist, intellectual, author and broadcaster. Most prominent atheist in the U.K.'s public domain, probably.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa's personal abuse on this forum might be justified in your mind, for now?
    His personal abuse is never justified or acceptable in my mind.
    Sorry if I came across like that.
    I was just refferring to his non-debating techniques that are not very interesting fot the reader.
    You know what I mean? I hope I dont have to explain to you again that I in no way condone personal abuse on these forums for any reason, (other than possibly a mature joke between friends), so please, read the words I have written and if you can find me condoning abusive behaviour , please point it out to me, for if I have condoned such behaviour, I would like to know about it, so I may be able to correct any false representations I may have inadvertanly given off. Ok
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 06:53
    His personal abuse is never justified or acceptable in my mind.
    Sorry if I came across like that.
    I was just refferring to his non-debating techniques that are not very interesting fot the reader.
    You know what I mean? I hope I dont have to explain to you again that I in no way condone personal abuse on these forums for any reason, (other than possi ...[text shortened]... it, so I may be able to correct any false representations I may have inadvertanly given off. Ok
    You just come across as brown-nosing him from time to time. He has taken heart from it, I think. It has probably encouraged his abuse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree