1. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 07:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    (Indeed that Scarab can jump at will, it would seem!!)

Just a thought, something that was just words on someones wall that actually manifested in real life and changed the course of my life, largely geographically ,(rather than spiritually, but a bit spiritually as well), but a change that has lasted for near on 8 years now, and that is: "Sometimes w ...[text shortened]... l try to get the exact words as I am going to visit that "wall" tonight. I hope I remember.
    It is sufficient that the hummingbirds
    have returned again this spring,
    without my even inviting them—

let alone insisting
    they use the proper map.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 07:15
    Originally posted by Dasa
    My style has been forced upon me.........because when dealing with persons who are not truthful, there is only one style (right between the eyes) with truth.
    A young Hare lass named Ruth
    Once showed me her Absolute Truth;
    it was smelly and hairy,
    crimson like sour cherry
    and cool as a horny mammoth
    😵
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 07:19
    Originally posted by vistesd
    It is sufficient that the hummingbirds
    have returned again this spring,
    without my even inviting them—

let alone insisting
    they use the proper map.
    Hey my ole feer vistesd!
    Hope you and yours are all fine😵
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 07:29
    Hi vistesd, shame you wont be here long. It's good to have an old voice of reason come and try to douse some of the flames of disagreement and delusion that Dasa has brought out.
    I will never forget you, and you (and the scarab), who have shown me that it is possible to convey real spiritual meaning over the net. Thanks again friend. I owe you one 🙂
    You owe no thing; Thich Quang Duc shows you for free what the sky is😵
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 07:31
    My style has been forced upon me.........because when dealing with persons who are not truthful, there is only one style (right between the eyes) with truth.
    Your sole barrier is yourself and still
    entrapped you remain😵
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 07:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dasa can post all he likes, no one is under any duress to read nor respond to his posts. There have been varying degrees over the years or rather attempts to get the materialists to admit that their world view is also partly based on that which is non falsifiable, unobserved, speculative, at times dogmatic and intolerant, he simply represents the ex ...[text shortened]... be patient with him, for even water can make a hole in a large rock, if it drips with constancy.
    Patient to the hilt
    😵
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 07:50
    You simply cannot say to your mind to stop! You cannot order your own mind. Instead, your mind keeps up ordering you so strongly, that you became an instrument of your uncontrolled mind.
    But your mind is an instrument just like your feet. When you want to run you order your feet to run, and they run. If You want to run, you run. If You don't want to run, You don't run. If your feet had indeed the ability to run on their own will, they would bring chaos to yourself. You can understand this, however you fail to understand that your constantly uncontrolled by You running mind causes havoc to You.

Anyway.
    Enjoy your running😵
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 08:02
    Originally posted by black beetle
    You simply cannot say to your mind to stop! You cannot order your own mind. Instead, your mind keeps up ordering you so strongly, that you became an instrument of your uncontrolled mind.
    But your mind is an instrument just like your feet. When you want to run you order your feet to run, and they run. If You want to run, you run. If You don't want to ru ...[text shortened]... stantly uncontrolled by You running mind causes havoc to You.

Anyway.
    Enjoy your running😵
    Fine post. Thankyou
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 08:37
    If You want to run, you run. If You don't want to run, You don't run. If your feet had indeed the ability to run on their own will, they would bring chaos to yourself.
    Nope. The reason he's running is because his wheels have fallen off. 😀
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 06:462 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    You just come across as brown-nosing him from time to time. He has taken heart from it, I think. It has probably encouraged his abuse.
    I have played my role. As you have played yours in this net pseudo drama.

If you say I come across as "brown nosing" then I will take you at your word that you truly believe that I come off like that, rather than say you have me all wrong, (or something like that).

Anyway, "brown nosing" is hardly supportive of his abuse, that's drawing a very long bow. I think you know that ...
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 06:53
    You owe no thing; Thich Quang Duc shows you for free what the sky is😵
    Noted😉

It was just a figure of speech
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 06:55
    Your sole barrier is yourself and still
    entrapped you remain😵
    Those christian and athiest demons "out there" have only as much power to upset Dasa as he lets them.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 07:021 edit
    But your mind is an instrument just like your feet. When you want to run you order your feet to run, and they run. If You want to run, you run. If You don't want to ru stantly uncontrolled by You running mind causes havoc to You.

Anyway.
    Enjoy your running😵
    I've done my "running".

I'm done with it.

I'll just use my time machine if I am late. It consists of a dust pan and brush. You can get dirt off the carpet with it but not as quick as the vacuum cleaner. I figure if I actually make a deal with my mind to go slower and clean the place slower, then time will seem to speed up because of that whole "time flies when your having fun" thing. You know the one?

Hence , relative to what my mind was expecting, I have created a "tme machine" in the sense that it felt like going forward quicker in time than "normal". Anyone follow?

(If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these deluxe time machines, feel free to pm me 😉 )
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 09:31
    Anyway, "brown nosing" is hardly supportive of his abuse, that's drawing a very long bow. I think you know that ...
    What I do know is that at the very pinnacle of his abusiveness - just before he apologized to the whole forum, for the second time - you told him, "You rock, vishvahetu!" I think people have been copping abuse from him in some small part because your "don't want to take sides" encouragement has emboldened him.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 09:35
    Patient to the hilt
    😵
    Lol, to the Hilt of ones two handed sword 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree