try praying

try praying

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
27 Jun 07

when it really comes from the heart, even if you dont believe in god maybe you should try it. pray to no particular person, just talk to an imaginary person and pretend its god, it feels good and who knows maybe it is god. 😕

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
when it really comes from the heart, even if you dont believe in god maybe you should try it. pray to no particular person, just talk to an imaginary person and pretend its god, it feels good and who knows maybe it is god. 😕
Dear Santa Claus, i know i haven't been in contact for a while now, but i have some issues i'd like to get off my chest. You see, the World has gone insane, they keep insisting that you don't exist and that some guy called God created everything. Now I know it was really you and your elves really, but they just won't listen! Can you send me a sign? (Oh, and a new bicycle, preferably one with stabilisers, i'm not really confident traveling on two wheels, i need support)... 🙄

Cape Town

Moves
27 Jun 07

... it feels good ...
So does smoking certain drugs. Both can make you insane.

JJ

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Dear Santa Claus, i know i haven't been in contact for a while now, but i have some issues i'd like to get off my chest. You see, the World has gone insane, they keep insisting that you don't exist and that some guy called God created everything. Now I know it was really you and your elves really, but they just won't listen! Can you send me a sign? (Oh, ...[text shortened]... e with stabilisers, i'm not really confident traveling on two wheels, i need support)... 🙄
Feel better now?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by Jay Joos
Feel better now?
Absolutely, i might make this a regular thing. 🙂

a

Moves
27 Jun 07

Dear Santa Claus, i know i haven't been in contact for a while now, but i have some issues i'd like to get off my chest. You see, the World has gone insane, they keep insisting that you don't exist and that some guy called God created everything. Now I know it was really you and your elves really, but they just won't listen! Can you send me a sign? (Oh, ...[text shortened]... e with stabilisers, i'm not really confident traveling on two wheels, i need support)... 🙄
do you call this a prayer!!!!

b
Buzzardus Maximus

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by ahosyney
do you call this a prayer!!!!
He forgot to mention that he prays it five times daily, while facing north and prostrating himself on a sled.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
He forgot to mention that he prays it five times daily, while facing north and prostrating himself on a sled.
Hilarious! Too bad my rec budget is tapped out.

JE

Moves
27 Jun 07

Thats an interesting idea. Never really thought about it until now, but I might trying praying to Allah or Vishnu or someone and see if they answer. Never really had much luck with the Christian God.

Actually, maybe I won't...

a

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
facing north, why north, why not south.

What do you mean by sled, I searched the dictionary , I found it doesn't make sense in this sentense.

JE

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by ahosyney
facing north, why north, why not south.

What do you mean by sled, I searched the dictionary , I found it doesn't make sense in this sentense.
Maybe there should be a 'g' in it. I don't know. I thought the internet had already killed spelling?

L

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by Jake Ellison
Maybe there should be a 'g' in it. I don't know. I thought the internet had already killed spelling?
honestly if you don't except God into your heart he will not hear your prayers

JE

Moves
27 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
honestly if you don't except God into your heart he will not hear your prayers
Oh, so he's not omiscient and omipresent? Its weird some people say gods in everybody and knows everything. God should have made that clearer.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by Jake Ellison
Oh, so he's not omiscient and omipresent? Its weird some people say gods in everybody and knows everything. God should have made that clearer.
Well, He was in the virgin Mary...

E

Moves
28 Jun 07

you dont have to believe in god to pray, maybe you can use it as a way to relieve stress. if you did something bad that day, maybe you can pretend they are there and say what you would say to them, like "please forgive me..." and pray like that. you dont have to pray to god, it feels good to just pray to nothing also.