1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:39
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Humour the fellow. It distracts him from hurting people in the real world.

(Disclaimer. Roman's own words used back at him).
    Sounds like plagiarism to me, kiddo. And an inappropriate use of my observation to boot.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:41
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Perhaps you talk a lot of nonsense that you simply can't remember once your surge of anger has subsided each time.
    More insults?

Try substance, kiddo.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:42
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Quote FMF, QUOTE.
    Nope. Not falling for this deceitful deflecting gimmick again, sonship. And it's not just me who has noticed how often you use it.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:43
    Originally posted by @apathist
    A real devil, or a real god, there would be no doubt. But... real gods and devils want us to doubt. According to you know know 'regular people'.
    According to the Bible.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

(Hebrews 11:6)
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:47
    FMF: Perhaps you talk a lot of nonsense that you simply can't remember once your surge of anger has subsided each time.

Originally posted by @romans1009
    More insults?

Try substance, kiddo.
    sonship is infamous for not remembering stuff he's posted, asking for verbatim quotes, and ignoring them or disappearing for a while if anyone goes to the trouble of tracking the quotes down. You've only been here a month, so you wouldn't know this. When he occasionally admits that he said something in anger, he'll say that it's been taken out of context, and when the inconvenient context is then found and shown to him, he'll often just ignore it or disappear for a while.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:49
    sonship is infamous for not remembering stuff he's posted, asking for verbatim quotes, and ignoring them or disappearing for a while if anyone goes to the trouble of tracking the quotes down. You've only been here a month, so you wouldn't know this. When he occasionally admits that he said something in anger, he'll say that it's been taken out of context, and w ...[text shortened]... ent context is then found and shown to him, he'll often just ignore it or disappear for a while.
    Okey dokey, smokey
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:503 edits
    Oh yes, this old chestnut. You've said it more times than I could keep count of. And you've also roasted this particular old 'show me a quote' chestnut more times than I can remember too. So, no, I am not going to go looking for a quote. I'm not falling for that one again. Go away and find the quote, or three of them, or six of them, and then have you blank it out? No thanks.
    When I say, "Show me the quote" I want to see the context and exactly what I said. That is if you are correct that I did write something as you claim.

I have no idea if you were ever a Christian or not.
    I have never said that I knew.
    I have never said that I TOOK your word for it.

One or two times I may have played along with your posture of "I'm and Old Hat at being a lover of Jesus" just to explore the idea.

so, your saying "This is sonship's LINE for years" is your exaggeration. And you don't want to back it up with evidence.

Maybe,,, MAYBE ... One time I played along with your theory. And you remembered it and blew it up in your mind as some "line" of mine used year in and year out.

You're mighty subjective about things like this.

Maybe three times in the last 10 years I referred the general readership to Revelation 21:8 explaining that perhaps the "cowardly" mentioned BEFORE the unbelieving could mean those who know Jesus is the Son of God but for fear of man will not confess Him so.

I have used that passage in that way. And I will probably do so again. I don't recall writing it specifically to YOU.

If you FIND an instance when it is clear that I said it specifically to FMF, you'll get my admission of error concerning my recollection.

But to this present moment, right now, I have NO IDEA if you have ever known the Lord Jesus or thought you did.
    Your kind of testimony, I have never accepted as something I know to be true.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:56
    I have no idea if you were ever a Christian or not.
    I have never said that I knew.
    I have never said that I TOOK your word for it.
    It's got nothing to do with this at all. It's the countless times you have addressed me and not been willing to take my word for it when I say I am a non-believer and claim - instead - that I actually do believe in your god figure and your "Jesus" and that I am simply angry with them and rebelling against them. You've used this line of straw man "argument" dozens and dozens of times.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:00
    It's got nothing to do with this at all. It's the countless times you have addressed me and not been willing to take my word for it when I say I am a non-believer and claim - instead - that I actually do believe in your god figure and your "Jesus" and that I am simply angry with them and rebelling against them. You've used this line of straw man "argument" dozens and dozens of times.
    It’s an understandable claim considering how much time you spend arguing with people over an entity you think doesn’t exist and trolling believers.

Clearly there’s an unresolved issue in your noggin.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:04
    Are we in for another 12 hour tailspin, I wonder.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:081 edit
    I believe Romans chapter one that men suppress down the intuitive knowledge in their conscience that a Creator of eternal power exists.

That is concerning creation and its source.

I think I remember once writing that the fool says "IN HIS HEART" there is no God (From Psalm 14) And I think I recall saying that I didn't believe you were this kind of fool. But it could have been someone else.

This is concerning God the Creator not the Son of God.
    On this, I trust the Bible over what you say.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:141 edit
    I want to thank FMF for all the free advertizement.

Anyone can look over ALL of my threads simply by checking out all discussion posts under user sonship. They do go back pretty far.

Check em out.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:181 edit
    I believe Romans chapter one that men suppress down the intuitive knowledge in their conscience that a Creator of eternal power exists.
    I don't believe in your god figure. I don't believe Jesus was a divine being. If you have - despite your apparent protestations to the contrary earlier - been addressing me over the ways, as I suggested, as a person you assert "knows" that Jesus is real but who doesn't want to admit it, just say so, rather than all this preening about me digging up quotes.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:26
    I don't believe in your god figure. I don't believe Jesus was a divine being. If you have - despite your apparent protestations to the contrary earlier - been addressing me over the ways, as I suggested, as a person you assert "knows" that Jesus is real but who doesn't want to admit it, just say so, rather than all this preening about me digging up quotes.
    Somebody give this guy his coveted trophy for not believing in the Christians' god figure.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:37
    Somebody give this guy his coveted trophy for not believing in the Christians' god figure.
    This is a trite deflection. The point is, your replies to me have been rooted in a projection onto me of beliefs that I do not hold but that happen to appeal to your imagination and animate you.

It doesn't matter how earnest you are when you do this, it is a straw man, and you use it time and time again to sidestep the indisputable FACT that I am a non-believer, so that you can spam me instead with copious screeds based on the idea that I somehow "know" deep down that you are right.

It's the gimmick of a snake oil salesman, sonship. You have been called out on it many times.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree