ufos and aliens

ufos and aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
It sounds like the aliens do not know what a dimension is or simply know that you don't and think it is a nice way to confuse you and avoid the question.
i don't think i have avoided any questions.
Maybe you require a little faith instead of proof. Seems like no amount of 3-d proof is enough. (the bible). Thats the problem: on this level there is the possibility for deception. on higher levels this is not possible. I don't blame them for not wanting to come down here.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Lord Shark
karoly aczel,
I don't mind you calling me a 'proof mogerer' :-)

Nor do I mind dismissive and patronising statements like this:

"been where you are , done that."

After all, you might think I've been dismissive and patronising to you. But if you have been here and done this, if you used to have open minded scepticism and have become as cred ...[text shortened]... ppear, then you have my sympathy.

are we done then?
I'll leave that up to you.
๐Ÿ™‚
honestly i was not trying to be dismissive or patronising. I was trying to say something.
(its going to be hard for me not to have the last word on this subject.sorry๐Ÿ˜€)

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
interesting. yes i probably forgot. just totally left me dumb-founded
If you directly after the experience went to a telepathy friendly hypnotherapist, then you could also decifer more thoughts of a subtler level sent to you but perhaps failed to interprete into audiable language. Do you still have contact with them?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If you directly after the experience went to a telepathy friendly hypnotherapist, then you could also decifer more thoughts of a subtler level sent to you but perhaps failed to interprete into audiable language. Do you still have contact with them?
i like to think i am in contact with them. They may be silent for a long time and i start to doubt. Then a dream or a waking experience will 'tap me on the shoulder' and remind me not to forget what i have learned.(they 'talk' to me through all sorts of things)
I wish i could afford a profesional hypnotherapist.

Moves
26 Jun 09

๐Ÿ™‚
honestly i was not trying to be dismissive or patronising. I was trying to say something.
(its going to be hard for me not to have the last word on this subject.sorry๐Ÿ˜€)
We'll see ๐Ÿ™‚

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

i like to think i am in contact with them. They may be silent for a long time and i start to doubt. Then a dream or a waking experience will 'tap me on the shoulder' and remind me not to forget what i have learned.(they 'talk' to me through all sorts of things)
I wish i could afford a profesional hypnotherapist.
Well, perhaps you can find a sponsor, or some hypnotherapist making research and do it for free if they can publish the your experience with no silence clause included.
But the time factor is important. Perhaps time has elapsed too far by now.
Read the magazines specializing on these things, perhaps you can find any information useful there.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Well, perhaps you can find a sponsor, or some hypnotherapist making research and do it for free if they can publish the your experience with no silence clause included.
But the time factor is important. Perhaps time has elapsed too far by now.
Read the magazines specializing on these things, perhaps you can find any information useful there.
'nexus' is a particurlarlygood magazine.
i thought hypnotherapists could delve into your past no problem?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

We'll see ๐Ÿ™‚
I once heard the bhudda talk through a parrot.(this was in the context of a 'contact' experience. The parrot was a surprise. the bhudda was an even bigger surprise)

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

'nexus' is a particurlarlygood magazine.
i thought hypnotherapists could delve into your past no problem?
I haven't had any ET experiences of my own. But hypnotherapists are known to find things in your subconsious level, not known by your consious part of your brain.

Call a telepathy friendly hypnotherapist and ask. If he is interested you perhaps can come to him (her) for a free consultation?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

I haven't had any ET experiences of my own. But hypnotherapists are known to find things in your subconsious level, not known by your consious part of your brain.

Call a telepathy friendly hypnotherapist and ask. If he is interested you perhaps can come to him (her) for a free consultation?
I am certainly open to the idea. I do live in a bit of a backwater for the moment.

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

I am certainly open to the idea. I do live in a bit of a backwater for the moment.
Don't let the idea pass.
What does backwater mean to you right now?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Don't let the idea pass.
What does backwater mean to you right now?
that hypnotherpists in my area may not be so progressive as to want to give me free 'therapy'.

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

that hypnotherpists in my area may not be so progressive as to want to give me free 'therapy'.
Well, I'm sure you will find a good one, one day or another. Good luckin the future life of yours! And keep your mind open, perhaps one day... who knows.

Moves
26 Jun 09

I once heard the bhudda talk through a parrot.(this was in the context of a 'contact' experience. The parrot was a surprise. the bhudda was an even bigger surprise)
I don't think it likely that you heard the buddha talk through a parrot. The biggest surprise should have been that you seemed to believe that this was the case, rather than the parrot or indeed the buddha.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09
1 edit

I don't think it likely that you heard the buddha talk through a parrot. The biggest surprise should have been that you seemed to believe that this was the case, rather than the parrot or indeed the buddha.
surprise,surprise
The e.t.s were telking through the bhudda talking through the parrot.
Very simple stuff. words like 'you','are'.and then a space for me to fill in the blank. I think i said 'human'. Totally awsome -Talking with your mind๐Ÿ˜ต