ufos and aliens

ufos and aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
surprise,surprise
The e.t.s were telking through the bhudda talking through the parrot.
Very simple stuff. words like 'you','are'.and then a space for me to fill in the blank. I think i said 'human'. Totally awsome -Talking with your mind😵
I see.

g

Pepperland

Moves
26 Jun 09

surprise,surprise
The e.t.s were telking through the bhudda talking through the parrot.
Very simple stuff. words like 'you','are'.and then a space for me to fill in the blank. I think i said 'human'. Totally awsome -Talking with your mind😵
Please, answer these questions:

Have you ever had an experience with beings from another planet?

If so, were you under the influence of any drugs, or alcohol?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09
1 edit

Originally posted by generalissimo
Please, answer these questions:

Have you ever had an experience with beings from another planet?

If so, were you under the influence of any drugs, or alcohol?
1.yes
2.a few times yes. a few itmes totally sober

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
I see.
although ,in hindsight, they are all irrelevant. 'God' is the only thing to be sought. not the bhudda, not the aliens,not the parrot. (parrot seems to be an interesting pun. i just got it. maybe i was the parrot in the whole affair)

Moves
27 Jun 09

although ,in hindsight, they are all irrelevant. 'God' is the only thing to be sought. not the bhudda, not the aliens,not the parrot. (parrot seems to be an interesting pun. i just got it. maybe i was the parrot in the whole affair)
I wish you luck.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jun 09

I wish you luck.
aargh! there you are,my lord!
this is not finishing a thread. 'good luck'? are you being fascecious or what?
I have gone out on a limb in every post,drawing from my own personal experiences , just so you and the like , could shoot me down. How about something of yourself?

Moves
27 Jun 09

aargh! there you are,my lord!
this is not finishing a thread. 'good luck'? are you being fascecious or what?
I have gone out on a limb in every post,drawing from my own personal experiences , just so you and the like , could shoot me down. How about something of yourself?
No, I genuinely wish you luck in your spiritual quest.

I have only shot down what I regard as your poor arguments, I've not shot you down.

I only include things drawn from my own experience when it is relevant to the argument.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jun 09

where Originally posted by Lord Shark
No, I genuinely wish you luck in your spiritual quest.

I have only shot down what I regard as your poor arguments, I've not shot you down.

I only include things drawn from my own experience when it is relevant to the argument.
1.thank you!
2.where do my arguements end and i begin?
3.if ,in your own experience you havn't encountered aliens, then on what basis can you refute that i have seen them?

g

Pepperland

Moves
27 Jun 09
1 edit

1.yes
2.a few times yes. a few itmes totally sober
1. impressive.

2. do you have any evidence of these encounters?

How was it like?

Moves
27 Jun 09

1.thank you!
2.where do my arguements end and i begin?
3.if ,in your own experience you havn't encountered aliens, then on what basis can you refute that i have seen them?
1.You're welcome.
2. It's nothing personal.
3. I didn't refute that you had seen them, I just pointed out that there were more plausible explanations for your experiences as you portrayed them. My basis for this comprises your testimony and my knowledge of the world.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jun 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
1. impressive.

2. do you have any evidence of these encounters?

How was it like?
1.yep
2.i have no physical evidence,as far as i'm concerned i dont need any.
3.it was like nothing else i've experienced but having read about OBE's it seems there are parrarels to that kind of experience. I was definatly not in a physical body. A huge amount of fear,(fear of death), accompanied these experiences.There was a 'whirring' type of sound asscociated with the experiences. Apparently the more 'focused' I was the quicker the 'whirring' noise would become.
Since then I have started breathing through a hole in the top of my head. I know there is no hole there but it feels like there is. (apparently its taking in 'prana' )

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jun 09

1.You're welcome.
2. It's nothing personal.
3. I didn't refute that you had seen them, I just pointed out that there were more plausible explanations for your experiences as you portrayed them. My basis for this comprises your testimony and my knowledge of the world.
1. and thank you again. I definatly need a bit of reality checking
2. it was a serious question. Where do i begin? My thoughts and words are a part of me are they not?
3.There are more plausible explanations. I would like the correct one.(remember iwas not into that stuff when it first happened. also it in no way resembled any sci-fi i had seen or read)

Moves
27 Jun 09

1. and thank you again. I definatly need a bit of reality checking
2. it was a serious question. Where do i begin? My thoughts and words are a part of me are they not?
3.There are more plausible explanations. I would like the correct one.(remember iwas not into that stuff when it first happened. also it in no way resembled any sci-fi i had seen or read)
When I said 'it's nothing personal' that was my serious answer. The only access I have to you is through what you type. I have criticised some of that because I thought it flawed. But I don't know you.

On the relation of plausible explanations to truth, there is of course no guarantee that the most plausible explanation is the correct one. However, in this case it is not rational for you to believe that your own explanation is the correct one either. I think it isn't the correct one, even though, for non rational reasons, you think it is.

If you can think of a fruitful direction for our dialogue to go in, I'm all ears, but if not, I'll just let you have the last word on this one.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jun 09

When I said 'it's nothing personal' that was my serious answer. The only access I have to you is through what you type. I have criticised some of that because I thought it flawed. But I don't know you.

On the relation of plausible explanations to truth, there is of course no guarantee that the most plausible explanation is the correct one. However, in ...[text shortened]... gue to go in, I'm all ears, but if not, I'll just let you have the last word on this one.
Again i reckon we are in different spaces. Other than you not believing in the definate possibilty of an e.t. -type contact experience, what else do you not believe in?
Do you believe in Jesus as a real person who lived about 2000 years ago? (just a sample question)

Moves
28 Jun 09

Again i reckon we are in different spaces. Other than you not believing in the definate possibilty of an e.t. -type contact experience, what else do you not believe in?
Do you believe in Jesus as a real person who lived about 2000 years ago? (just a sample question)
If by 'definite possibility' you mean that it is more than remotely likely, then you are right, I don't believe that.

On the other question, I think it is likely that there was a historical Jesus.