ufos and aliens

ufos and aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
they would say you are looking in tthe wrong dimension for proof.
Sorry, thats them talking not me
That's an extraordinarily lame thing for supposedly intelligent aliens to say, don't you think? Why would you fall for woo-woo like that?

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

In plain English? Not even with an accent?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
That's an extraordinarily lame thing for supposedly intelligent aliens to say, don't you think? Why would you fall for woo-woo like that?
well thats where we differ.
As opposed to jaywill asking you to read scriptures i will ask you to look somewhere else.
Sorry you think it lame.
I'm sure there is a reason they dont manifest in three dimensions,ie. to evade proof mongerers like yourself. I personally dont blame them and think it quite intelligent not to engage you on this level.
🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
In plain English? Not even with an accent?
yep,plain english

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

yep,plain english
Or did they plant a babel fish in you ear? Or they had an univversal translating machine handy? Or perhaps they communicated telepathicly, sending thoughts directly inside your brain, not needing any translation?
Did you recognize the voice?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Or did they plant a babel fish in you ear? Or they had an univversal translating machine handy? Or perhaps they communicated telepathicly, sending thoughts directly inside your brain, not needing any translation?
Did you recognize the voice?
um,yeah. couple of times they communicated telepathically. would it kill you to read the thread?

Moves
26 Jun 09

well thats where we differ.
As opposed to jaywill asking you to read scriptures i will ask you to look somewhere else.
Sorry you think it lame.
I'm sure there is a reason they dont manifest in three dimensions,ie. to evade proof mongerers like yourself. I personally dont blame them and think it quite intelligent not to engage you on this level.
🙂
Ah, the old trick of protecting the frankly implausible by appeal to mystery, the 'deeper level', whilst making out that the person who wants some good reasons to suppose it is true is accused of being a 'proof mongerer'. [sic]

I do think that's lame, the notion that a galactic intelligence would go to the trouble of talking inside your head and yet studiously avoid saying anything that would give you good reason to suppose you weren't hallucinating doesn't pass the giggle test I'm afraid.

if you think it intelligent not to engage on this level then we do indeed differ, firstly on what constitutes intelligence.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
26 Jun 09

um,yeah. couple of times they communicated telepathically. would it kill you to read the thread?
And ruin a good sneer?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
Ah, the old trick of protecting the frankly implausible by appeal to mystery, the 'deeper level', whilst making out that the person who wants some good reasons to suppose it is true is accused of being a 'proof mongerer'. [sic]

I do think that's lame, the notion that a galactic intelligence would go to the trouble of talking inside your head and yet st ...[text shortened]... engage on this level then we do indeed differ, firstly on what constitutes intelligence.
been where you are , done that.
(sorry to call you proof mongerer. I just didn't know where else to go.)
are we done then?

F

Moves
26 Jun 09
2 edits

Okay, telepathically, did you recognize the voice?

The result of recent research about telepathic communication is that when you insert thoughts directly into the brain, you often translate these thoughts into words, by using the voice of a person you are attached to, like mother, girlfriend, your priest, whosever your brain subconsiously relates to according to the specific message sent.

So did you recognize the voice?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Okay, telepathically, did you recognize the voice?

The result of recent research about telepathic communication is that when you insert thoughts directly into the brain, you often translate these thoughts into words, by using the voice of a person you are attached to, like mother, girlfriend, your priest, whosever your brain subconsiously relates to according to the specific message sent.

So did you recognize the voice?
no, i did not recognize it. To this day I have been wondering how the whole process works(telepathy).
I also wondered why they would know perfect english.

Moves
26 Jun 09

been where you are , done that.
(sorry to call you proof mongerer. I just didn't know where else to go.)
are we done then?
karoly aczel,
I don't mind you calling me a 'proof mogerer' :-)

Nor do I mind dismissive and patronising statements like this:

"been where you are , done that."

After all, you might think I've been dismissive and patronising to you. But if you have been here and done this, if you used to have open minded scepticism and have become as credulous as you appear, then you have my sympathy.

are we done then?
I'll leave that up to you.

Cape Town

Moves
26 Jun 09

It sounds like the aliens do not know what a dimension is or simply know that you don't and think it is a nice way to confuse you and avoid the question.

F

Moves
26 Jun 09

no, i did not recognize it. To this day I have been wondering how the whole process works(telepathy).
I also wondered why they would know perfect english.
Okay, certainly you've heard the voice before but forgot the origin of it.
Telepathy is not about sending words into a people mind, but to send a thought. In order for you to understand the thought, you have to interprete the thought into words. It's these words you hear, and they are coming from within yourself, not from the source itself. The Hollywood science fiction movies doesn't show it correctly, yet it's this that people remember.

Recent studies in magnetic resonance tomography shows that the linguistic center in the brain is very active during telepathy, not the audio center, as one would think. Also in the frontal lobe, where the thoughts are recieved, is active. Meaning that is the thoughts that are transferred from one brain (intraterrestrial or extraterrestrial, doesn't matter), and not words.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 09

Okay, certainly you've heard the voice before but forgot the origin of it.
Telepathy is not about sending words into a people mind, but to send a thought. In order for you to understand the thought, you have to interprete the thought into words. It's these words you hear, and they are coming from within yourself, not from the source itself. The Hollywood ...[text shortened]... erred from one brain (intraterrestrial or extraterrestrial, doesn't matter), and not words.
interesting. yes i probably forgot. just totally left me dumb-founded