Understanding Leviticus

Understanding Leviticus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @eladar
So was God the Father a bigot during the time of the OT?
This issue has been explained to you a number of times, by a number of people. With your bigotry so completely blinding you, there seems little point to providing further explanations.

E

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
This issue has been explained to you a number of times, by a number of people. With your bigotry so completely blinding you, there seems little point to providing further explanations.
No it has not.
Well there has been one explanation. It was that men wrote it with no Godly intervention. So what we have in the OT is just writings of men who made stuff up.

Was this the explanation you are referencing?

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

No it has not.
Well there has been one explanation. It was that men wrote it with no Godly intervention. So what we have in the OT is just writings of men who made stuff up.

Was this the explanation you are referencing?
All anyone need do, is take a quick look at your posting history to understand that you're a homophobe who constantly pushes that agenda whilst ignoring what others post.

E

Moves
12 Jan 18

All anyone need do, is take a quick look at your posting history to understand that you're a homophobe who constantly pushes that agenda whilst ignoring what others post.
You really won't answer the question. All you can do is attack me and pretend God didn't exist in the OT.

I ask again, is the God of the OT a bigot?

If I am a bigot for quoting him, then the answer must be yes.

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

You really won't answer the question. All you can do is attack me and pretend God didn't exist in the OT.

I ask again, is the God of the OT a bigot?

If I am a bigot for quoting him, then the answer must be yes.
Is there anything you're not confused about? You're not "a bigot for quoting him", you're a bigot who uses the Bible as a weapon in an attempt to further your bigotry.

It's really simple: The God of Jesus is not a bigot. You're a bigot. Hopefully you have the wherewithal to keep that straight. I almost added "in your mind" at the end of the previous sentence, but then remembered whom I was addressing.

E

Moves
12 Jan 18

Is there anything you're not confused about? You're not "a bigot for quoting him", you're a bigot who uses the Bible as a weapon in an attempt to further your bigotry.

It's really simple: The God of Jesus is not a bigot. You're a bigot. Hopefully you have the wherewithal to keep that straight. I almost added "in your mind" at the end of the previous sentence, but then remembered whom I was addressing.
I didn't instruct people to kill homosexuals, the God of the OT did. Was he a bigot for telling people to kill homosexuals? Was he a bigot for telling people not to have homosexual sex?

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

I didn't instruct people to kill homosexuals, the God of the OT did. Was he a bigot for telling people to kill homosexuals? Was he a bigot for telling people not to have homosexual sex?
Evidently you don't have the wherewithal to keep that straight.

E

Moves
12 Jan 18

Evidently you don't have the wherewithal to keep that straight.
Evidently you think I wrote Leviticus 20.

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

Evidently you think I wrote Leviticus 20.
It's really simple: The God of Jesus is not a bigot. You're a bigot.

E

Moves
12 Jan 18
1 edit

It's really simple: The God of Jesus is not a bigot. You're a bigot.
Is the God of Jesus the same God as the one found in the OT?

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

Is the God of Jesus the same God as the one found in the OT?
To understand the God of Jesus, one needs to understand the gospel that Jesus preached during His ministry. If you understood and believed His gospel, you would no longer hold onto your bigotry - you would no longer use the Bible as a weapon to further said bigotry. But you neither understand nor believe.

E

Moves
12 Jan 18

To understand the God of Jesus, one needs to understand the gospel that Jesus preached during His ministry. If you understood and believed His gospel, you would no longer hold onto your bigotry - you would no longer use the Bible as a weapon to further said bigotry. But you neither understand nor believe.
I asked if the God of the OT is the same God of Jesus.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

I asked if the God of the OT is the same God of Jesus.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

E

Moves
12 Jan 18

Yes or no?

Are you capable of answering a yes or no question?

T

Moves
12 Jan 18

Yes or no?

Are you capable of answering a yes or no question?
No matter what anyone replies to your question, you still won't understand. It's not the right question.