1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 05:53
    the book.......Proof of Vedic Cultures Global Existence

No matter what we may be in regard to our present religion, society, or country, we are all descendants of that ancient, global civilization. The Vedic tradition of India is the parent of humanity and the original ancestor of all religions. Through this book you will see: * How Vedic knowledge was given to humanity by the Supreme Being.

* The history and traditional source of the Vedas and Vedic Aryan society.

* Who were the original Vedic Aryans. How Vedic society was a global influence and what shattered this world-wide society.

* Many scientific discoveries over the past several centuries are only rediscoveries of what was already known in the Vedic literature. * The origins of world language and literature are found in India and Sanskrit. How Sanskrit faded from being a global language.

* The Vedic influence and proof of its ancient existence in such countries as Britain, France, Russia, Greece, China, Japan, Egypt, Arabia, and in areas of Scandinavia, the Middle East, Africa, the South Pacific, and the Americas.

* The links between the Vedic and other ancient cultures, such as the Sumerians, Persians, Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, etc.

* How Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism were all influenced by the Vedic tradition and still contain many Vedic elements within them.

* How many of the western holy sites, churches, and mosques were once the sites of Vedic holy places and sacred shrines.

* Uncovering the truth of India's history: Powerful evidence that shows how many mosques and Muslim buildings were once opulent Vedic temples.

* The need to recognize the real history of the world, and to protect what is left of Vedic culture, the roots of humanity.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 06:05
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Vedic tradition of India is the parent of humanity and the original ancestor of all religions.
    Thanks for the information about what you believe.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 14:47

No matter what we may be in regard to our present religion, society, or country, we are all descendants of that ancient, global civilization. The Vedic tradition of India is the parent of humanity and the original ancestor of all religions. Through this book you will see: * How Vedic knowledge was given ...[text shortened]... real history of the world, and to protect what is left of Vedic culture, the roots of humanity.
    Blah blah blah!

Are you incapable of providing rational, logical, reasons for why you think what you believe is true?

You are not the Messiah. You are the same as all of us. When you wake in the morning the sun shines in your eye, your bladder needs to be emptied, and you put your pants on one leg at a time.

You get hungry, and thirsty, and tired just like the rest of us.

Do you not realize that nobody believes you are special.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 17:55

No matter what we may be in regard to our present religion, society, or country, we are all descendants of that ancient, global civilization. The Vedic tradition of India is the parent of humanity and the original ancestor of all religions. Through this book you will see: * How Vedic knowledge was given ...[text shortened]... real history of the world, and to protect what is left of Vedic culture, the roots of humanity.
    What an arrogant stance. You firmly believe all religions started from Vedic teachings? So that would include the Aborigine culture in Australia, the Tongan and Samoan and Hawaiian in the pacific, the Ainu in Japan, the Karen in Thailand, the Inuit in Alaska, and the tribes of Madagascar, all their religions came from Vedic? Give me a break.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 20:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    Blah blah blah!

Are you incapable of providing rational, logical, reasons for why you think what you believe is true?

You are not the Messiah. You are the same as all of us. When you wake in the morning the sun shines in your eye, your bladder needs to be emptied, and you put your pants on one leg at a time.

Shields up! Set IRONY phasers on eviscerate!
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 20:13
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Shields up! Set IRONY phasers on eviscerate!
    One has to believe it was intentional.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 20:441 edit
    Vedic teachings are..... the first, the original, the perfect, the true, the only........and all other substitute religions, are but very poor attempts to replace Vedanta with pseudo spirituality in an endeavour to have a a religious system that will support their materialistic lives.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 21:12
    Vedic teachings are..... the first, the original, the perfect, the true, the only........and all other substitute religions, are but very poor attempts to replace Vedanta with pseudo spirituality in an endeavour to have a a religious system that will support their materialistic lives.
    Tell that to the Inuit.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Feb '11 22:45
    In a way every major movement influences everything else.
    To claim to be the first is neither here nor there for me.
    So what if it's the first or not? Who cares if JC was alive 2000 years ago or 1500?
    It doesn't matter. The content of the teachings is what is important , not what came first.
    A lot of ideas have arisen spontaneously at the same time in different parts of the world.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 02:14
    Originally posted by josephw
    Blah blah blah!

I am waiting for...... rational, genuine, common-sense questions to appear in this forum, but they are few and far between .........and what I usually get, are responses just like your comment which is a thoughtless barrage of nonsense.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 02:59
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    In a way every major movement influences everything else.
    To claim to be the first is neither here nor there for me.
    So what if it's the first or not? Who cares if JC was alive 2000 years ago or 1500?
    It doesn't matter. The content of the teachings is what is important , not what came first.
    A lot of ideas have arisen spontaneously at the same time in different parts of the world.
    Your right, who cares about first or last and in most cases it doesnt matter at the least.

But when we are talking about religion and spirituality, then it is very important.....why?

The material creation is eternal in its un-manifested and manifested condition, so there is never a time that it was not existing.

So every time that the cosmos is created or re-created, the Vedic knowledge is presented to mankind for their eternal spiritual benefit.

So this knowledge of Vedanta is eternal and presented by the Lord........so it will always be the first and the original.......but more importantly because it is eternal and therefore first.....it will be automatically and without question, the only authentic and true teachings.

Religions that just happen along later and not eternal, and are in clear contrast to Vedanta by the fact that they present so much error, are called substitute religion because they are attempting to be known and accepted as authorized themselves.

Substitute religion is not eternal (not first).....but because it is not eternal it often presents false knowledge that is current to the times and influenced by the times in its fabricated presentations, and this is in itself questionable.

Substitute religion will always cater to the materialistic whims of the people, to encourage them to support it, and catering to peoples whims will have it fabricate laws and rules that allow for questionable activities to be accepted.

One such acceptable teaching is, the allowing for animals to be slaughtered in suffering circumstances without conscience or reprisal.

Another fabricated teaching is that the soul cannot take another birth in this world, and to teach this puts an unreal urgency on the person to surrender to the church to get their salvation, and if you leave it too late you may loose your opportunity and go to hell and burn for eternity instead.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 03:531 edit
    So this knowledge of Vedanta is eternal and presented by the Lord........so it will always be the first and the original.......but more importantly because it is eternal and therefore first.....it will be automatically and without question, the only authentic and true teachings.
    You are using the words "authentic and true teachings" subjectively. You do realize that your assertions are only relevant to people who acknowledge and submit to Vedic "authority"?
  13. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 05:05
    You could be right but who wants to heart it? It irritates people to tell them they are on the wrong side of things.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 05:40
    Originally posted by buckky
    You could be right but who wants to heart it? It irritates people to tell them they are on the wrong side of things.
    Your somewhat correct......but I have presented some truths of Vedanta early on, and without consideration or thought persons where rejecting whimsically.

Their automatic rejection of Vedic truth, showed to me that they do not know where or what is in error in their own doctrine....so I had to show them this.

Then I realized that to present truth, I had to also expose where the errors are in their doctrine......because most continued to reject whimsically and I thought if they do not want to hear truth.......then they can hear where is the error.

Then in no time, I then found myself saying.... I am here to expose the error and present truth for the benefit of anyone that cares.
  15. Wat?
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 05:41
    I am waiting for...... rational, genuine, common-sense questions to appear in this forum, but they are few and far between .........and what I usually get, are responses just like your comment which is a thoughtless barrage of nonsense.
    I am waiting for rational common-sense from you!

You can't accept that yours is not the only 'small religion' of the world, and that the majority of self-willed and logical of peoples, see you as small fruit in the rational bigger scheme of things.

You can't accept that the scientific method of proving things is, quite indeed, unflawed.

You are blind to acceptance of fellow men and, quite to the contrary, feel a need to attack non-believers of your ancient doctrine of humbug.

Religions develop as man and harmony so develop. You are stuck in ancient beliefs, almost pre-neanderthal beliefs.

Do you believe in atoms?

If you do, then how? Scientific proof?

If you believe in proof, once through the scientific method 'proven', then you can't be selective in your knowledges. It is or it isn't, in science.

Prove to me, through the scientific method that your Vedanta even existed, and wasn't a figment of imagination of a group of colleagues who took it upon themselves to create a belief, in order to gain money of ancient times!

I believe you will now call me dishonest, for those words. I wonder if I can predict your future over the next 2 weeks in your responses to other posters? That would be unfathomable, wouldn't it?

Or maybe my logic and understanding of scientific methods, philosophies and so on are much more accredited than you give credit for.

As you may?

-m.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree