1. The World
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 13:50
    We all know that the Devil is amongst us, but he is attacking people through their diet, making them go against God by foregoing meat.

We all know that God made us in His Almighty image, and as such, why would he give us teeth designed for tearing meat? To refuse meat is therefore to refuse God in your life.

Ah, but I'm an atheist, I hear some cry. Well, we all know that the Devil hides among us, but hides his true self. So you believe yourself to be ignoring religion and the Devil and yet you find yourself breaking against the alternative, Darwinism! The theory of evolution says that we continue to improve, and enhance, but why when we've developed teeth for tearing meat would you go against that evolution?

It is the Devil's work!

And don't get me started on pescetarians!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 13:54
    Originally posted by @paul-a-roberts
    We all know that the Devil is amongst us, but he is attacking people through their diet, making them go against God by foregoing meat.

We all know that God made us in His Almighty image, and as such, why would he give us teeth designed for tearing meat? To refuse meat is therefore to refuse God in your life.

Ah, but I'm an atheist, I hear som ...[text shortened]... against that evolution?

It is the Devil's work!

Do you think Adam and Eve were created with meat eating teeth? And if so what does that say about predestination, free will and sin?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 13:57

Ah, but I'm an atheist, I hear som ...[text shortened]... against that evolution?

It is the Devil's work!

There are some great points to being a vegetarian , but not if its not who you are

Even plants have souls

You can even get rowdy from drinking just water. Its all about understanding the flow of energy. From the mundane to the sublime
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 14:12

It is the Devil's work!

And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. (Matthew 15:16-20 KJV)
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 14:27

It is the Devil's work!

lol. Good one.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 15:50
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Do you think Adam and Eve were created with meat eating teeth? And if so what does that say about predestination, free will and sin?
    Nonsense, they gummed the apples
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 15:50
    Being a vegan does not make you live longer, it just makes you feel like it's longer.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 15:52
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Never mind that man, what does it mean in terms of such fields as uniformitarianism and nuclear physics?

Just think of the implications! 😲
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 17:55
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Nonsense, they gummed the apples
    We were many, many years away from understanding core economies.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 18:05

It is the Devil's work!

Welcome to the Spirituality forum Paul. A splendid first post! (Despite personally being a vegetarian and spending most of the day sharpening my horns).
  11. The World
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 19:56
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Welcome to the Spirituality forum Paul. A splendid first post! (Despite personally being a vegetarian and spending most of the day sharpening my horns).
    Sharpening, or polishing your horn?

Going with smut here too, does that go down well?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 19:59
    Sharpening, or polishing your horn?

Going with smut here too, does that go down well?
    Only if you can link it to a biblical passage.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 20:38

It is the Devil's work!

I was born that way. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I've heard there is aversion therapy...
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 21:22
    We all know that the Devil is amongst us, ...
    By 'a step away' I guess you meant 'a step towards'?
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 21:25
    ...The theory of evolution says that we continue to improve, and enhance, but why when we've developed teeth for tearing meat would you go against that evolution?
    Yeah! And we evolved to have four feet on the ground, too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree