1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 08:22
    Originally posted by @sonship
    We just had another rampage of someone shooting dead unarmed students in a public school.

I wonder of the ACLU is going to go after all those teachers and students who may have been praying to God for their lives at the school - you know - separation of church and state.
    The brain is powerful . Focus on negative things and they will follow . Now,lie to me
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 09:54
    Originally posted by @fmf
    More "conscientious and compassionate" than whom?

Yourself, prior to 4 years ago?
    Yes, I thought that was pretty obvious, though I’d add several non-Christians I know who also have an elderly parent
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 10:00
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    U got this with one eye open lmfao
    I see you’ve thrown your hat in the ring as a Head Troll candidate. Good for you!

You’ve got the substance-free insults down pretty well but are getting sidetracked by your substance abuse-inspired faux pearls of wisdom. Shall we call those “costume jewelry pearls?”

Either way, they contribute nothing to your trolling, and I recommend you instead employ Ghost’s favorite trolling weapon - the blunt force false accusation - because, as a longshot, you’ll likely need his endorsement.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 10:02
    The brain is powerful . Focus on negative things and they will follow . Now,lie to me
    These costume jewelry pearls add nothing to your trolling and won’t get you Ghost’s endorsement.

FMF and the dive character have stepped up their trolling. Why can’t you? Maybe ask Ghost for some advice and shine his buttons? You need that endorsement!
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 10:33
    FMF: More "conscientious and compassionate" than whom? Yourself, prior to 4 years ago?

Originally posted by @romans1009
    Yes, I thought that was pretty obvious, though I’d add several non-Christians I know who also have an elderly parent
    It took religion to make you more "conscientious and compassionate" with your own mother?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 10:55
    I see you’ve thrown your hat in the ring as a Head Troll candidate. Good for you!

You’ve got the substance-free insults down pretty well but are getting sidetracked by your substance abuse-inspired faux pearls of wisdom. Shall we call those “costume jewelry pearls?”

Either way, they contribute nothing to your trolling, and I recommend you instead e ...[text shortened]... - the blunt force false accusation - because, as a longshot, you’ll likely need his endorsement.
    Huh?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 10:56
    These costume jewelry pearls add nothing to your trolling and won’t get you Ghost’s endorsement.

FMF and the dive character have stepped up their trolling. Why can’t you? Maybe ask Ghost for some advice and shine his buttons? You need that endorsement!
    Need? Wtf?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 11:08
    It took religion to make you more "conscientious and compassionate" with your own mother?
    We’re talking about degrees, amigo. And I wouldn’t say religion made me more conscientious and compassionate (and patient as well.) God’s Holy Spirit did that - and with everyone.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 11:08
    Huh?
    Stop playing dumb
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 11:10
    Need? Wtf?
    What are you doing, running a stealth candidacy? Stop pretending. We all know FMF, the dive character and you filed papers. It’s been in the news!
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 11:29
    We’re talking about degrees, amigo. And I wouldn’t say religion made me more conscientious and compassionate (and patient as well.) God’s Holy Spirit did that - and with everyone.
    It took your Christian religion ~ specifically, your belief that "God’s Holy Spirit" is "within" you ~ to make you some "degrees" more "conscientious and compassionate" with your own mother than you were 4 years ago or more? Is that right?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 11:38
    It took your Christian religion ~ specifically, your belief that "God’s Holy Spirit" is "within" you ~ to make you some "degrees" more "conscientious and compassionate" with your own mother than you were 4 years ago or more? Is that right?
    Because I think you’re just trolling now, I’m not going to bother responding.

But have at it - I know the election to replace Ghost as Head Troll is less than a month away and you’ve got a lot of trolling to do.

Let’s just hope your opponents don’t bring up how you created multiple fake accounts on here and pretended to be a woman (something you already admitted to doing and said you apologized for doing.)

Just don’t admit to wearing high heels and panties while you were you posting from those fake female accounts.

We definitely don’t need that type of scandal during this campaign for Head Troll.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 11:541 edit
    Because I think you’re just trolling now, I’m not going to bother responding.

But have at it - I know the election to replace Ghost as Head Troll is less than a month away and you’ve got a lot of trolling to do.

Let’s just hope your opponents don’t bring up how you created multiple fake accounts on here and pretended to be a woman (something you al ...[text shortened]... accounts.

We definitely don’t need that type of scandal during this campaign for Head Troll.
    What you claim about you and your mother ~ about 'good works' ~ and the intervention of a supernatural being ~ just seems to crumble under scrutiny each time it comes up. You make a terrible witness about what it is you are claiming has happened to you since 4 years ago.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 12:07
    What you claim about you and your mother ~ about 'good works' ~ and the intervention of a supernatural being, a;; just seems to crumble under scrutiny each time it comes up. You make a terrible witness about what it is you are claiming has happened to you since 4 years ago.
    You know next to nothing about me, and, if this is how you form conclusions, it’s no wonder your claim to have examined the evidence for Christianity rings so hollow.

Your opinion of me doesn’t mean anything to me - like most atheists I’ve encountered online, you incorrectly assume I’m proselytizing and trying to convert you. The truth is, if atheists would stop trolling Christians online and blaspheming, disrespecting and misrepresenting Jesus Christ, I probably wouldn’t discuss Christianity online at all.

Have a great weekend and keep those fundraising letters going. Karoly may be a longshot, but he’s unpredictable and therefore dangerous.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 12:21
    You know next to nothing about me, and, if this is how you form conclusions, it’s no wonder your claim to have examined the evidence for Christianity rings so hollow.
    I know what I know about your assertion ~ that "God’s Holy Spirit" makes you more "conscientious and compassionate" and "patient" with your own mother ~ from what you have claimed about it here in posts on this forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree