1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 12:10
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Yeeesssss....i understand.....i understood from the beginning.... i just like to see how people react when other people disagree....its called a debate!!!
    No it's not, what you're doing is being a moron. If you understand, why are you clearly acting as if you either don't or refuse to?

Do you now accept that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 12:15
    Yeeesssss....i understand.....i understood from the beginning.... i just like to see how people react when other people disagree....its called a debate!!!
    So you think that debate means one person saying stupid things just to disagree (and make himself look stupid in the process)?
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 12:15
    Originally posted by Starrman
    No it's not, what you're doing is being a moron. If you understand, why are you clearly acting as if you either don't or refuse to?

Do you now accept that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same?
    I wouldn't be a moron if people wouldn't lose their cool and resort to insulting me....anyway....i apologise for that and yes i accept it...

God bless Starrman....
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 12:36
    I wouldn't be a moron if people wouldn't lose their cool and resort to insulting me....anyway....i apologise for that and yes i accept it...

God bless Starrman....
    Well we don't need to insult you as you just called yourself a moron.

Do you accept that your ridiculous statements in this thread benefited nobody? That some of the more intelligent posters actually thought you were misinformed and wanted to help you? That by intentionally deceiving us you were effectively sining?
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:00
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well we don't need to insult you as you just called yourself a moron.

Do you accept that your ridiculous statements in this thread benefited nobody? That some of the more intelligent posters actually thought you were misinformed and wanted to help you? That by intentionally deceiving us you were effectively sining?
    I apologise.....
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 14:412 edits
    I apologise.....
    Really...i do...😳

God bless twhitehead!!!
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 03:501 edit
    I wouldn't be a moron if people wouldn't lose their cool and resort to insulting me....
    I want you to re-read this thread and tell me who said 'idiot' first.

Then I want you to continue and see who posted next, agreeing with it.

Then I want you to go back to the beginning of the thread and note how your behavior didn't
    change one iota from your very first post until you were insulted.

An apology has no meaning if it doesn't relate to the actual course of events.

Nemesio
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 09:33
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I want you to re-read this thread and tell me who said 'idiot' first.

Then I want you to continue and see who posted next, agreeing with it.

Then I want you to go back to the beginning of the thread and note how your behavior didn't
    change one iota from your very first post until you were insulted.

An apology has no meaning if it doesn't relate to the actual course of events.

Nemesio
    Ok,ok.....in the grand scale of things does this matter....i was thinking Lucifer was Satan......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree