1. SubscriberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61657
    30 May '07 11:15
    http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/07/30/is-jesus-lucifer/

    Discuss...
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    30 May '07 13:28
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/07/30/is-jesus-lucifer/

    Discuss...
    Utter rubbish.... wasted my eyesight on this.......
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 May '07 13:36
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Utter rubbish.... wasted my eyesight on this.......
    Not if you like rubbish. Many people, in fact, thrive on it.
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    30 May '07 13:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    Not if you like rubbish. Many people, in fact, thrive on it.
    I can believe that !!!!😞
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148567
    30 May '07 14:16
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/07/30/is-jesus-lucifer/

    Discuss...
    I read something on that about 20 years ago, but the claim then
    was that Lucifer was a title and it belonged to Adam who fell, and
    Jesus being the 2nd Adam took up the title as day star.
    Kelly
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    30 May '07 14:29
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I read something on that about 20 years ago, but the claim then
    was that Lucifer was a title and it belonged to Adam who fell, and
    Jesus being the 2nd Adam took up the title as day star.
    Kelly
    Sorry....i find that ludicrous......🙁
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148567
    30 May '07 14:52
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Sorry....i find that ludicrous......🙁
    I would like to why?
    Kelly
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    30 May '07 14:56
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I would like to why?
    Kelly
    Why? you have to ask me that? just look at what you are writing !!! 😞
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148567
    30 May '07 15:45
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Why? you have to ask me that? just look at what you are writing !!! 😞
    I guess you'll never get a 'calling out Jay Joos' by being so vague.
    Either you have a reason or you don't, if you think something is so
    self evident everyone can see you should be able to identify it rather
    quickly, if you cannot you are just blowing smoke and calling it
    sunshine.
    Kelly
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 May '07 16:34
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I guess you'll never get a 'calling out Jay Joos' by being so vague.
    Either you have a reason or you don't, if you think something is so
    self evident everyone can see you should be able to identify it rather
    quickly, if you cannot you are just blowing smoke and calling it
    sunshine.
    Kelly
    Well, according to froggy Peter is Satan. Hey, I know, perhaps Jesus is both Peter and Satan? Hmmm. I will have to think about that. 🙄
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    31 May '07 01:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well, according to froggy Peter is Satan. Hey, I know, perhaps Jesus is both Peter and Satan? Hmmm. I will have to think about that. 🙄
    Who is Froggy Peter?
  12. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    31 May '07 05:20
    Do froggies even have peters?
  13. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    31 May '07 16:07
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Utter rubbish.... wasted my eyesight on this.......
    well why is it rubbish... give an explanation... maybe it throws out everything you've ever believed and just cant handle it
  14. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    107010
    31 May '07 16:18
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/07/30/is-jesus-lucifer/

    Discuss...
    Lucifer is another example of a pagan god (in this case Roman) being converted, if you will, by Christianity into a fallen angel.

    The notion that Lucifer = Jesus is ridiculous when you consider that Lucifer is first of all a Latin name and secondly was part of Roman Mythology and not Judeo/Christian Mythology in the first place.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148567
    01 Jun '07 14:42
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I would like to why?
    Kelly
    I would like to see why. Sorry
    Kelly
Back to Top