1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '17 13:17
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    So do you mean to say no two Christians believe the same thing? 🙄
    C'mon. If you put 20 Christians in a room together, it won't be long til they disagree on key points of their religion.

God/Jesus....the same?
    Bible interpretation.
    Heaven/Hell....who goes where, and why?
    How exactly to 'follow Christ'.
    Forgiveness of sin.
    Etc. Etc.

It is messy.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 May '17 16:36
    Originally posted by chaney3
    C'mon. If you put 20 Christians in a room together, it won't be long til they disagree on key points of their religion.

God/Jesus....the same?
    Bible interpretation.
    Heaven/Hell....who goes where, and why?
    How exactly to 'follow Christ'.
    Forgiveness of sin.
    Etc. Etc.

It is messy.
    Good thing it's all about Jesus and not some check list of XYZ.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '17 16:38
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Good thing it's all about Jesus and not some check list of XYZ.
    Jesus is on the list.

Not too many Christians agree on what He said, what He meant, or who He is.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 May '17 23:47
    Jesus is on the list.

Not too many Christians agree on what He said, what He meant, or who He is.
    I'm not talking about what we think of Him, I'm talking about Him regardless of what we
    think about Him. Don't forget, He is the One that died, and rose from the dead for us, He
    is the One that became sin for us, He is the One sent by God the Father, the Word of God
    made flesh. He actually has an active role in this, we are the ones that see as though
    we were looking through a glass darkly. We can go straight to the source, and bypass all
    of us confused people on the planet. If were just up to us to get it right, than close the door
    we are toast. 🙂
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '17 02:12
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'm not talking about what we think of Him, I'm talking about Him regardless of what we
    think about Him. Don't forget, He is the One that died, and rose from the dead for us, He
    is the One that became sin for us, He is the One sent by God the Father, the Word of God
    made flesh. He actually has an active role in this, we are the ones that see as though
    w ...[text shortened]... ople on the planet. If were just up to us to get it right, than close the door
    we are toast. 🙂
    Well, there's no doubt that Christianity has changed your life. You are persistent in your views, a good quality. 🙂
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    31 May '17 02:16
    Well, there's no doubt that Christianity has changed your life. You are persistent in your views, a good quality. 🙂
    Jesus has changed my life, Christianity can be anything now days. Granted to your point
    and its a GREAT one, Jesus too can be many things to many people, but Jesus is the
    great I AM. You can cut through the fog, going straight to Him.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 09:17
    How does being "persistent in one's views" demonstrate that Christianity has changed that person's life?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 10:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How does being "persistent in one's views" demonstrate that Christianity has changed that person's life?
    Matt 5:2  Blessed are they who are persistent in their views for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 11:13
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Matt 5:2  Blessed are they who are persistent in their views for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 
    Haha! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree