1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 07:07
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

"God's Donkey - The Remarkable Story of Peter Newman

divegeester, God has a unique a plan and purpose for your life and mine as ambassadors of Christ responsible for seizing opportunities to present the Gospel just as he did for Peter Newman. Wish he were here today to contribute to this forum.[/b]
    I have read this book several times and know the author personally as he is a family friend.

However this this lengthy copy/paste post of yours has nothing to do with my previous post which you were replying to. I was pointing out that you are not god's "messenger", your pontifications on scripture are not infallible, and this thread has nothing to do with the gospel, it's just you moaning about people not agreeing with you.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 08:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    However this this lengthy copy/paste post of yours has nothing to do with my previous post which you were replying to.
    The tangential/red-herring/non-sequitur/re-pasted copy-paste ~ offered instead of engagement ~ is straight out of Grampy Bobby's trusty bag of passive aggressive tricks. 😀
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 15:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I have read this book several times and know the author personally as he is a family friend.

However this this lengthy copy/paste post of yours has nothing to do with my previous post which you were replying to. I was pointing out that you are not god's "messenger", your pontifications on scripture are not infallible, and this thread has nothing to do with the gospel, it's just you moaning about people not agreeing with you.
    "The responsibility for and privilege of declaring the Gospel [good news] of Christ to unbelievers throughout a lost
    and dying world has been given to every believer as ambassadors for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20a). If not us, whom?
    If not now, when?" (Page 6) "I was pointing out that you are not god's "messenger..." divegeester, all believers in Christ
    are His "messengers". If you're still resisting this biblical truth and in denial of the responsibility, ask Peter Newman.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 18:11
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "The responsibility for and privilege of declaring the Gospel [good news] of Christ to unbelievers throughout a lost
    and dying world has been given to every believer as ambassadors for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20a). If not us, whom?
    If not now, when?" (Page 6) "I was pointing out that you are not god's "messenger..." divegeester, all believers in Chr ...[text shortened]... ou're still resisting this biblical truth and in denial of the responsibility, ask Peter Newman.
    Yes yes we are all "messengers for Christ", but that's not what I was talking about and I think you know it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree