1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 18:261 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel

No worries Bobby. Just remember, if you upset me , you have done well. Really well!!
    When you have time, and if you would like to pursue any of my questions litererally, feel free to respond and tell me which religon is a cheap counterfeit of christianity? (not denomination-religon). Ok?

"We all ultimately place faith in someone or somehting". Re osing me,,,just some clues for you in case you do decide to continue this...conversation(?) )
    "Really? I am really keen to know what you think someone like me places my faith in. Because I do place my faith in something,
    you are right about that , but more accurately speaking. it would be better defined as a"nothing",(ie. no- thing)."

Every human being places their faith, trust, confidence in someone and/or in something. You may be extra special

but you're no different. You place your faith in yourself. Please read Bill Henley's 'Invictus' again for the first time.

2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 21:55
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Really? I am really keen to know what you think someone like me places my faith in. Because I do place my faith in something,
    you are right about that , but more accurately speaking. it would be better defined as a"nothing",(ie. no- thing)."

Every human being places their faith, trust, confidence in someone and/or in something. You may be ...[text shortened]... first time.

...................................................................[/b]
    I am. Your right!! I am extra special and really just no different.
    I pace my faith in myself, but not the physical part.
    And no , I will not read that book unless it jumps out at me,or you give me a good reason to read it, in which case I will read it cover to cover, ok
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 23:34

I am. Your right!! I am extra special and really just no different.
    I pace my faith in myself, but not the physical part.
    And no , I will not read that book unless it jumps out at me,or you give me a good reason to read it, in which case I will read it cover to cover, ok
    My dear almost friend, Karoly, 'Invictus' isn't a book. It's a British Poet's Poem.

http://www.bartleby.com/103/7.html
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 23:39
    My dear almost friend, Karoly, 'Invictus' isn't a book. It's a British Poet's Poem.

[b]http://www.bartleby.com/103/7.html
    [/b]
    ok
    (btw "almost friend" is probably as good as its going to get with me and anyone, so...cheers🙂 )
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 16:16
    ok
    (btw "almost friend" is probably as good as its going to get with me and anyone, so...cheers🙂 )
    Why the catatonic stupor?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 17:03
    Sure thing.
    So your saying I'll probably be dead or "survive" and instantly recognize him,right?
    Either way, I will have questions.
    Death doesn't concern me, neither does surviving. As for recognizing the messiah, I will only bow down to one who treats me and all others as the equals that we are. Equal to christ. Equal to god.

I'm not ruling out ...[text shortened]... it fits in with some other scenarios, which it may well...hmmm...are you a fundamentalist?
    I said all will know He's back. Not all will accept it and welcome Him as their Savior. But they'll still know who he is. Sort of a "I guess the jig's up" kind of moment. My scenario is the same scenario put forth in the Book of Revelation, if you need further clarification.

And saying that you are equal to Christ and/or equal to God is blasphemy. They are divinity. I'm guessing you are not. It's your choice, though, to accept Him or not. That is what this exercise is all about.

To answer your question, no, I do not consider myself a Fundamentalist, as that word is commonly understood today. I do, however, have my core beliefs which will not yield to secular persuasion to change. If that's what you mean by Fundamentalist, then so be it.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 17:51
    Why the catatonic stupor?
    Why indeed.
    That would be a long and boring story.
    I would n't tell you to read the bhagavad gita, so lets just stay almost friends, shall we?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 17:571 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I said all will know He's back. Not all will accept it and welcome Him as their Savior. But they'll still know who he is. Sort of a "I guess the jig's up" kind of moment. My scenario is the same scenario put forth in the Book of Revelation, if you need further clarification.

And saying that you are equal to Christ and/or equal to God is blasphemy. secular persuasion to change. If that's what you mean by Fundamentalist, then so be it.
    Good answer. I guess you are not a fundamentalist but a realist,eh?
    The book of revealations may be interpretted differently, but I guess there will always be those core beliefs.
    All is divinity in my eyes. Not just me or you. Thats the exercise for me.To realize this basic fact. As the bhudda rightly points out, we all contain the god-seed and we are all already bhuddas but just have not awoken to this fact yet.

Please note that at no point to I dismiss the core teachings of christianity. I'm sure we can all get along
    Oh! there is one point of contention-hell. I dont believe in it.
    Cheers, cya

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree