1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:28
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I figure you ask weird questions like this to collect data on others for use later when you want to exploit them or pile it on in some group attack on their character.
    There are people here who use personal information to try to troll other members of the community but I have no track record of doing this.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:28
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I will bear your characterization and judgement of me in mind. Thanks.
    You misspelled “judgment,” Kiddo.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:29
    There are people here who use personal information to try to troll other members of the community but I have no track record of doing this.
    The hell you don’t.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:30
    I figure you ask weird questions like this to collect data on others for use later when you want to exploit them or pile it on in some group attack on their character.
    Feel free to say whatever you want about my character using the personal information I have revealed to you in the OP.
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:561 edit
    Feel free to say whatever you want about my character using the personal information I have revealed to you in the OP.
    Classic passive aggressive. Randomly offer up "personal information" then imply later that someone will immorally use it against you. So you enjoyed hanging out with racists--and now you've told everybody about it whether they wanted to hear it or not.. I'm not going to hold that against you. You're the one that has to live with it. That's punishment enough.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:59
    I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick here, Kiddo. No one cares that you were a racist troll at 15. They care about you being a troll now.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '18 04:02
    Classic passive aggressive. Randomly offer up "personal information" then imply later that someone will immorally use it against you.
    No, it's not "passive aggressive" at all. It's just being open and honest about something. Others are invited to do the same. You don't have to get involved in this thread at all if you don't want to.

If you haven't used the personal information "immorally", then you are in the clear.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '18 04:031 edit
    So you enjoyed hanging out with racists--and now you've told everybody about it whether they wanted to hear it or not.
    There was no onus on you whatsoever to participate in this thread.

But now you have chosen to, what about you? What is your most regrettable past belief?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 04:20
    My most regrettable past belief is thinking tiger’s love of eating PB&J sandwiches and drinking ale, which started in kindergarten, was just a phase.

tiger’s now in third grade and can drink most men under the table and goes through a large jar of PB and loaf of bread every two days.

He’s a handful!
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 May '18 04:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    31 May '18 05:09
    What comes up at this moment, was that it was once OK to have fun picking on and being mean to people of certain kinds.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '18 05:12
    Originally posted by @js357
    What comes up at this moment, was that it was once OK to have fun picking on and being mean to people of certain kinds.
    If you're are referring to my experience, the lesson is not that it was fun and then later it was not fun, but rather that a person can find themselves not standing up for their actual values because of the people around them.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 May '18 07:31
    [i]Originally posted by @fmf[/i
    What is your most regrettable past belief?
    I was raised in a lily white suburban community where racism and misogyny were normal. Had to think my out of that.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 07:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 07:38
    If you're are referring to my experience, the lesson is not that it was fun and then later it was not fun, but rather that a person can find themselves not standing up for their actual values because of the people around them.
    Yeah, it’s called peer pressure. Been around for quite a while, Kiddo.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree