1. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Dec '17 21:53
    Originally posted by @sonship
    The building of His [b]church and the New Jerusalem as the enlargement and extension of the church, is critical.

"And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18)

Christ the Godman carries out the eter ...[text shortened]... round and dies, it abides alone; but if it dies it bears much fruit." (John 12:24) [/b] [/quote][/b]
    Following Christ commandments eliminates sin and evil.
    Eliminating sin and evil will build the body of Christ / Church.
    The Body of Christ enters the New Jerusalem [also called the bride of Christ in Revelation]

Hence this verse in the bible where those who follow the commandments will enter the city:

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Revelation 22:14-15 KJV)
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '17 22:24
    🙂
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 09:18
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The putting down of Christ enemies, means the end of the reign of Christ and ushers in God as King. Paul said that. Disregard it if you wish.
    The putting down of Christ enemies, means the end of the reign of Christ and ushers in God as King. Paul said that. Disregard it if you wish.

God is King during the millennium. In fact Psalm 10 says that Jehovah is King forever and ever.

"Jehovah is King forever and ever; " (Psalm 10:16a)

And the Son's throne is forever and ever.

"But of the Son, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever ..." (Heb. 8:1a compare Psalm 45:6)

Back to the Arian drawing board.
    Back to the Charles Russell-ite drawing board.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 09:21
    Are you a better Christian than Charles Russell was?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 15:361 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    1.) Define "a Christian".

2.) Define "a better Christian".

3.) Prove that I am " a Christian. "

4.) Prove the Charles T. Russell was "a Christian."

You've been a rocking chair skeptic glibly firing off questions for a good while.
    Put in some labor defining your terms and I'll labor to give an answer to:

6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:212 edits
    1.) Define "a Christian".

2.) Define "a better Christian".

3.) Prove that I am " a Christian. "

4.) Prove the Charles T. Russell was "a Christian."
    I have a better idea. You do these things and incorporate them into your answer to the dodged-question "Are you a better Christian than Charles Russell was?"
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:23
    Originally posted by @sonship to Rajk999
    What were you trying to say about Rajk999's belief in Christ when you aimed this reference to Charles Russell at him?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:28
    Originally posted by @sonship to Rajk999
    Your doctrine of a temporary reigning Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is near blasphemy.
    Do you believe that Rajk999's failure to believe the same things as you [which presumably you think are correct] may mean that his "salvation" is under threat?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 08:562 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I have a better idea. You do these things and incorporate them into your answer to the dodged-question "Are you a better Christian than Charles Russell was?"
    I think your idea is not as good an idea.
    Stick with mine which requires some labor from you.

You seem like the kind of person who, when visiting someone's house, likes to go immediately hang around the bathroom to smell things.
    That way you can always go out and spread around how that house stinks.

All your questions along the lines of "Did you blow it here? Did you blow it there?" are like you hunting for bad odors. Maybe if you didn't hang around the bathroom all the time things might smell better.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 09:052 edits

You seem like the kind of person who, when visiting someone's house, likes to go immediately hang around the bathroom to smell things.

All your questions along the lines of "Did you b ...[text shortened]... bad odors. Maybe if you didn't hang around the bathroom all the time things might smell better.
    You suddenly brandished the name "Charles Russell" but now you are running away from it and, instead, simply deflecting in a highly personalized way. I've asked you about your reference to Charles Russell.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 11:25

All your questions along the lines of "Did you b ...[text shortened]... bad odors. Maybe if you didn't hang around the bathroom all the time things might smell better.
    This is a very strange response by you sonship.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree