What shall we talk about now?

What shall we talk about now?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Polite bump for sonship.
If you don't want to answer the question (for whatever reason) please just say so unequivocally, and I'll stop asking it.
Thank you
You may ask it as many times as you like, since you intend not to read my replies.

Here.

If I reject one of them, the trinity is the case in point, does that preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ? Yes or no.

If I reject one of them, the trinity is the case in point, does that preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ? Yes or no.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
6 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Still stubborn I see.

King and Kingdom are two different words with different meanings.

The throne indicates a King and a kingdom.
And the Son's throne is "forever and ever" (Hebrews 1:8)

It does NOT say - "Your throne is for a thousand years only".

Christ Rules for 1000 yrs

"Then the end" (First Corintians 15:24) does not mean the end of all of Christ's reigning. It means the end of that specific period.

"Then the end, when He delivers up the kingdom to His God and Father, once He has abolished all rule and all authority and power." (v.24)

God rules after that

Christ is God incarnate -
"But of the Son, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever ..." (Heb. 1:8a)

The Kingdom or dominion is forever

The throne, indicating the kingdom and dominion, of the Son is forever and ever.
"But of the Son, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever"

Christ's rule is not forever.

"But of the Son, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever ..." (Heb. 1:8)

"For in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be richly and bountifully supplied to you."( 2 Pet. 1:11)

"Then the end" means the end of the specific millennial period, not the end of all of Christ's reigning or dominion or throne or ruling.
"Then the end, when He delivers up the kingdom to His God and Father, once He has abolished all rule and all authority." (1 Cor. 15:24)

You're reading into that "Jesus Christ reigns then NO MORE".
That's your false teaching.

He rules UNTIL HE HAS PUT DOWN HIS ENEMIES

He rules until all enemies of His are put down and afterwards on into eternity.

" ... The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever ..." (Revelation 11:15)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Dec 17
1 edit

HE DELIVERS THE KINGDOM TO GOD.

God and Christ ... two separate and distinct entities.

Got it ?

Your entire doctrine is foolishness.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
3 edits

Got it ?
Whatever "He delivers up the kingdom to His God and Father" means it does not mean that the Son's throne is NOT "forever and ever".

He delivers up the kingdom to His God and Father, WHOSE WILL IS ... that Christ reign "forever and ever".

You are trying to dictate to the Father that Christ must stop reigning.
That is purely your heretical invention.

For God to be all in all, you attempt to dictate to God, must mean the reliquishing of Christ's eternal Lordship, reign, and ruling.

Go back and read how ALL THINGS were created through Him and UNTO Him.

"Because in Him all things were created, in the heavens and on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or lordships or rulers or authorities, all things have been created through Him and unto Him." (Colossians 1:16)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
2 edits

Got it ?

Your entire doctrine is foolishness.

Christ and God are distinct.
They are not separate.

It is one throne in eternity - "the throne of God and of the Lamb"

And God is in the Lamb as the light is IN the lamp.
Distinct ... but not separated, not separate.

"And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon that they should shine in it, for the glory of God illumined it, AND ITS LAMP IS THE LAMB." (Rev. 21:23)

"And He showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of THE THRONE ... of God and of the Lamb..." (Rev. 22:1)

"And there will no longer be a curse. And the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, ..." (Rev. 22:3)

"And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple." (Rev. 21:22)

Your doctrine of a temporary reigning Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is near blasphemy.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Dec 17

Originally posted by @sonship

Christ and God are distinct.
They are not separate.

It is one throne in eternity - [b]"the throne of God and of the Lamb"

And God is in the Lamb as the light is IN the lamp.
Distinct ... but not separated, not separate.

[quote] "And the city has no need of the sun ...[text shortened]... /quote]

Your doctrine of a temporary reigning Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is near blasphemy.
Disagreeing with you and Mr Lee is blasphemy?

I agree with Paul ...
he will reign UNTIL HE PUTS ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET
Then he hands over the Kingdom to God.

Im in good company with Paul.
You are in bad company with false teachers.

Moves
20 Dec 17
4 edits

You may ask it as many times as you like, since you intend not to read my replies...
I've read all of your replies, and not once have you answered the question; instead you have hemmed and hawed, talked around the subject, provided waffley obfuscation and generally avoided being unequivocal.

To sonship:
I reject the trinity doctrine and outright; in your opinion, does that preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ Yes or no?

It's a simple yes or no sonship, are you too proud to admit it's a "no" 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
5 edits

Nope. Neither - necessarily.
You can believe as you like.

But your reasoning is weak to altogether absent.
I think I don't need to say any more about "the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" in this particular regard.

I think your reference to First Corinthians 15:25 is good to show that all enemies of Christ are put down by the end of the millennium.

Your reference is totally inadequate to teach this putting down ushers in an eternal age when Christ is no more the reigning King.

I am moving on from this argument.
You are free to interpret that passage as you wish.

F

Moves
20 Dec 17

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17

Moving on then Rajk999 -
What do you mean that Christ has a specific assignment to do away with sin, IF you mean He does nothing else ?

Colossians 1:16 does not suggest that that is ALL Christ is important for. Rather the whole created universe and everything in it is for Him and unto Him.

"Because in Him all things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or lordships or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him AND UNTO HIM." (Col. 1:16)

Along with Him coming to destroy the works of the Devil (1 John 3:8) and eradicating sin and its nature, that is not all He is appointed to do.

All things are through God and to God.

"Because out from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen." (Romans 11:36)

So Christ is God incarnate. All things came into being through Him and are unto Him.

"All things came into being through Him, [the Word] and apart from Him not one thing came into being which has come into being." (John 1:3)

" ... all things have been created through Him AND UNTO HIM." (Col. 1:16)

He is therefore appointed and anointed for more than just pertains to sin eradication.

The saints were chosen in Him to become sons of God according to the eternal purpose of God. And this even before the creation of the universe, before the foundation of the world.

" Even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blemish before Him in love,

Predestinating us unto sonship through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will ..." (Eph. 1:4,5)

F

Moves
20 Dec 17

Rajk999:

So which is it be then sonship?

Are you accusing Rajk999 of near blasphemy?

Or are you nearly accusing him of blasphemy?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Dec 17

You can believe as you like.

But your reasoning is weak to altogether absent.
I think I don't need to say any more about [b]"the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"
in this particular regard.

I think your reference to First Corin ...[text shortened]... King.

I am moving on from this argument.
You are free to interpret that passage as you wish.
The putting down of Christ enemies, means the end of the reign of Christ and ushers in God as King. Paul said that. Disregard it if you wish.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
So which is it be then sonship?

Are you accusing Rajk999 of near blasphemy?

Or are you nearly accusing him of blasphemy?
Nice one 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Dec 17

Moving on then Rajk999 -
What do you mean that Christ has a specific assignment to do away with sin, IF you mean He does nothing else ?

[b]Colossians 1:16
does not suggest that that is ALL Christ is important for. Rather the whole created universe and everything in it is for Him and unto Him.

"Because in Him all things ...[text shortened]... us Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will ..." (Eph. 1:4,5)
[/b]
The Bible says that Christ was born for a specific purpose, which is to destroy the works of the Devil. This is the main job of Christ and the hardest as it takes him the full 1000 yrs [assuming its literal] to accomplish. No other job is as critical.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
4 edits

The Bible says that Christ was born for a specific purpose, which is to destroy the works of the Devil. This is the main job of Christ and the hardest as it takes him the full 1000 yrs [assuming its literal] to accomplish. No other job is as critical.
The building of His church and the New Jerusalem as the enlargement and extension of the church, is critical.

"And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18)

Christ the Godman carries out the eternal purpose to produce many sons of God as the corporate city of Godmen. He duplicates Himself in many others, that He would not be "alone". .

"Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless the grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone; but if it dies it bears much fruit." (John 12:24)