What shall we talk about now?

What shall we talk about now?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Dec 17
1 edit

I'm sorry. The debunking of Rajk999's limited divinity of Christ continues a little more.

Rajk999 interprets First Corinthians 15:27,28 to mean Christ abandons His throne because He is submitting to the Father and God becomes all in all.

The Messianic Psalm 72 says that the King will reign as long as the moon endures and the sun exists.

"In His days the righteous will flourish, and there will be an abundance of peace, UNTIL THE MOON IS NO MORE." (Psalm 72:7)

Let's see how Rajk999 explains that the moon is no more at the end of the millennium. In eternity covered by Revelation 21,22 the twelve seasons imply the continued existence of the moon and the sun. (Though their light is not needed in the eternal city of New Jerusalem).

"They will fear You as long as the SUN ENDURES as long as the MOON ENDURES, throughout the generations." (Psalm 72:5)

In the age of the new heaven and new earth it speaks of twelve months (Rev.22:2). Though 21:23 and 22:5 say that the city New Jerusalem has no need of sun or moon, it does still indicate the passage of months. Probably the sun and moon still exist to mark months.

Christ reigns therefore INTO the age of the new heaven and new earth following the millennial kingdom.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Dec 17

Originally posted by @sonship
I'm sorry. The debunking of Rajk999's limited divinity of Christ continues a little more.

Rajk999 interprets [b]First Corinthians 15:27,28
to mean Christ abandons His throne because He is submitting to the Father and God becomes all in all.

The Messianic Psalm 72 says that the King will reign as long as the moon endures and the sun exist ...[text shortened]... reigns therefore INTO the age of the new heaven and new earth following the millennial kingdom.[/b]
Heaven and earth will pass away, and that includes the sun and moon. All material things and created things come to an end at some point, and all things will burn up and be destroyed. Only God and his heavenly host and the chosen by God will last into eternity.

Your lengthy nonsensical posts which contain contradictions demonstrate that you are not a clear thinker but just a sycophantic dummy trying to promote the doctrine of a false prophet and false teacher.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Dec 17
3 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Heaven and earth will pass away,

And John then saw a new heaven and a new earth.
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away. and the sea is no more." (Rev. 21:1)

After the melting in fervent heat and dissolving of the old creation, there is a new heavens and new earth in which righteousness dwells.
"Expecting and hastening the coming of the day of God, on account of which the heavens, being on fire, will be dissolved, and the elements, burning with intense heat, are to be melted away.

But according to His promise we are expecting new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells." (2 Peter 3:12,13)

Revelation 21,22 unveil this time of the new heaven and new earth. And in it months are counted:

" ... was the tree of life, producing twelve fruits, yielding its fruit each month ...( See Rev. 22:2)

In the former creation the heavenly hosts, including the moon, were used for signs and seasons.

"And God said, Let there be light-bearers in the expanse of heaven to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years." (Genesis 1:14)

It is not unreasonable to understand then that just as there will be a "new earth" and "new heavens" that there be a new moon to assist in delineating months.

Though the sun and moon are not needed to give light within the city of New Jerusalem the city is in the midst of the new earth and new heaven, where there very well might be the continuation of monthly delineating phases of the moon.

Why would not "NEW HEAVENS" exclude new heavenly hosts or restored and refurbished heavenly hosts, such as sun and moon?

and that includes the sun and moon. All material things and created things come to an end at some point, and all things will burn up and be destroyed. Only God and his heavenly host and the chosen by God will last into eternity.

The old creation is BURNED up in Second Peter 3 verse 12:
" ... the heavens, being on fire, will be dissolved and the elements, burning with intense heat, are to be melted away." (v.12)

The new heaven and new earth arrive as God makes all things new in the very next verse 13:
"BUT ... according to His promise we are expectng new heavens and a new earth. in which righteousness dwells." (v.13)

"And He who sits on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said, Write, for these words are faithful and true." (Rev. 21:5)

Since in "all things new" SEASONS of TWELVE months occur (Rev. 22:2) the assumption of a new moon is logical, to help mark seasons.

You don't understand that there will be nations living on the earth around the New Jerusalem.

I take the new fruit of the tree of life as symbolic of each month the SAINTS living out a perfect life which is a healing and guidance to the nations around the New Jerusalem.

"And the nations will walk by its light .." (See Rev. 22:24)

Though there is no need for the sunlight in the eternal city, that does not mean that there is no sun in the new heaven and new earth.

"And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon that they should shine IN IT ... for the glory of God illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb." (Rev. 21:23)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Dec 17
3 edits

It is noted that Rajk999 fail totally to extract the phrase "to eternity" from the Messiah prophecy of Isaiah 9:6,7

And it is noted that you likewise fail to extract the phrase "eternal dominion" from the Messianic prophecy of Daniel 7:13,14)

And, Oh, thanks for more free advertising of the helped rendered by brothers Witness Lee and Watchman Nee, as the curious seeking readers will wonder why on earth you are so against their ministry.

And lastly, other writers have a clearer understanding of the millennium and the new universe than you do with your pseudo Jehovah's Witness twistings.

Ie. Not written by Nee or Lee and copied from
https://www.gotquestions.org/new-heavens-earth.html

What about the new heavens? It is important to remember that in the ancient mind, “heavens” referred to the skies and outer space, as well as the realm in which God dwells. So, when Revelation 21:1 refers to the new heavens, it is likely indicating that the entire universe will be created—a new earth, new skies, a new outer space. It seems as if God's heaven will be recreated as well, to give everything in the universe a “fresh start,” whether physical or spiritual. Will we have access to the new heavens in eternity? Possibly, but we will have to wait to find out. May we all allow God’s Word to shape our understanding of heaven.

F

Moves
17 Dec 17

It is noted that Rajk999 fail totally to extract the phrase [b]"to eternity" from the Messiah prophecy of Isaiah 9:6,7

And it is noted that you likewise fail to extract the phrase "eternal dominion" from the Messianic prophecy of Daniel 7:13,14)

And, Oh, thanks for more free advertising of the helped rendered by brothers Wi ...[text shortened]... itten by Nee or Lee and copied from
https://www.gotquestions.org/new-heavens-earth.html[/b]
Are you a better Christian/theologian than Rajk999?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Dec 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Your lengthy nonsensical posts which contain contradictions demonstrate that you are not a clear thinker but just a sycophantic dummy trying to promote the doctrine of a false prophet and false teacher.

"Lengthy" explanations are at some times necessary so that anticipated objections are preemptively dealt with.

Please identify the specific contradiction which you find indicating unclear thinking? ... in your next post.

Don't reply with a general vague grumble. Be specific.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Dec 17
3 edits

Rajk999,

If you cannot point out the contradiction/s in thought then you're accusation of synchophantic stumbling was just phony hot air and bluster.

You have faking, blustering, pretentious big mouth, little lone ranger.

The contradiction/s in thought - they were _______________ ?

F

Moves
17 Dec 17

Rajk999,

[...] You have big faking, blustering pretentious mouth, little lone ranger. [...]
Does Jesus "flow out" of the Christians you disagree with in the same way as you claim Jesus "flows out" of you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Does Jesus "flow out" of the Christians you disagree with in the same way as you claim Jesus "flows out" of you?
Christians who disagree with me can surely have the Holy Spirit flow out of them. And I can sometimes fail to have the Holy Spirit flow out.

Or the flow, as water through a hose, may "pick up" some impurities in the soul. This is a whole discussion.

The soul is in the process of transformation. And while a Christian is in this life long process, many times the flowing out of the Holy Spirit with the regenerated human spirit may pick up some impurities in the yet not fully transformed soul.

To address this problem Paul had an exhortation to the believers to cleanse themselves from defilement of spirit.

[b' "Therefore since we have these promises, belived, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God." ( 2 Cor. 7:1) [/b]

"Perfecting" implies progress, process, and going on to maturity.

No I am not fully mature yet.
And you can exploit that if you wish but it doesn't change the truth.

"Perfecting" involves cleansing ourselves from defilement of flesh and spirit. Particularly the regenerated spirit flows out with the Holy Spirit,. Yet the purity can be defiled by untransformed aspects of the soul.

So I speak for myself because I know that I am a Christian.
I still need to cooperate with the discipline to cleanse the flow of the Spirit with my spirit from the defilement of an not fully transformed soul.

That is all the time I have this morning.

F

Moves
17 Dec 17

Christians who disagree with me can surely have the Holy Spirit flow out of them. And I can sometimes fail to have the Holy Spirit flow out.

Or the flow, as water through a hose, may "pick up" some impurities in the soul. This is a whole discussion.
What were the most recent theological "impurities" you propagated here, publically admitted to, and thereafter eschewed?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Dec 17
3 edits

FMF,
When you were a Christian, describe your former experience of:

Confession of your sins,
Receiving Christ as your Lord and Savior,
Consecration to live unto Him

In the past you seemed uncomfortable to go into any details.

Before you became an atheist and changed your mind that none of the Gospel was true, what was your experience of these standard Christian experiences ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Dec 17

Rajk999,

Concerning the few things I wrote about the millennium and the new heaven and new earth afterwards -

The contradiction/s in thought - they were _______________ ?

Let's look them over carefully, if you can point out some.

F

Moves
18 Dec 17

FMF,
When you were a Christian, describe your former experience of:

Confession of your sins,
Receiving Christ as your Lord and Savior,
Consecration to live unto Him

In the past you seemed uncomfortable to go into any details.

Before you became an atheist and changed your mind that none of the Gospel was true, what was your experience of these standard Christian experiences ?
Start threads about these things if you choose to. Don't just pluck new topics out of the air every time you are confronted with a question you want to sidestep.

F

Moves
18 Dec 17

Rajk999,

If you cannot point out the contradiction/s in thought then you're accusation of synchophantic stumbling was just phony hot air and bluster.

You have faking, blustering, pretentious big mouth, little lone ranger.
[Rajk999] ...you have faking, blustering, pretentious big mouth, little lone ranger.

sonship. you appear to be trying to mock and belittle Rajk999. Is that your intention? Do you believe you are a better and more genuine Christian and theologian than him?

Moves
18 Dec 17
2 edits

Christians who disagree with me can surely have the Holy Spirit flow out of them.
Does my outright rejection of your teaching of the trinity doctrine preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ?