What shall we talk about now?

What shall we talk about now?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Dec 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship
And again, What do you consider "my trinity teaching" ?
And again, What do you define as being filled with the spirit of Christ
This is good stuff. Ok I’ll play along.

I consider your trinity teaching to be your doctrine of the trinity, however you choose to specify the nuances.

Being filled with the spirit of Christ is as being filled unto salvation.

How’s that mate?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Dec 17
1 edit

You don't seriously expect me to think that only true Christian agree with me on every conceivable utterance in the interpretation of passages about the nature of God.

Instead of forming your thought as a question why not just state what it is that you think I am doing. If you think that I write one hundred sentences on the nature of God and some other Bible reader does not absolutely agree with the very same words with each and every one hundred of those sentences, I say they do not have the Spirit of Christ . .... then just SAY that.

Instead of trying 35 times to skillfully place words in my mouth, stop wasting our time. Just state what it is you think I am saying.

I think I'll give you a demonstration sometime - ie. I think you are saying THIS _____________.

========================================
When you say death is annhilation into oblivion of non-existence then I think you are saying:

When the dead are resurrected it is really an entirely different being God has created. Since there was no continuation whatsoever in any part of their being - body, soul, or spirit, then it is really a different person.

So I ask - Is it just then that a different person answer for the life lived by someone he was NOT ?

I think that is a problem with the concept of physical death being absolute nothingness of non-being of the one who died.

Moves
19 Dec 17

You don't seriously expect me to think that only true Christian agree with me on every conceivable utterance in the interpretation of passages about the nature of God.

Instead of forming your thought as a question why not just state what it is that you think I am doing. If you think that I write one hundred sentences on the nature of God and some other ...[text shortened]... with the concept of physical death being absolute nothingness of non-being of the one who died.
Are you going to answer the question or not?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Dec 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Are you going to answer the question or not?
When are you going to stop beating your wife then ??

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Dec 17

Excuse me Divegeester. The question was quite clear.

Are you going to stop beating your wife now?
Or are you going to cease beating her sometime in the future?

I think I have been more than enough patient with you waiting for an honest reply.

Moves
19 Dec 17

Excuse me Divegeester. The question was quite clear.

Are you going to stop beating your wife now?
Or are you going to cease beating her sometime in the future?

I think I have been more than enough patient with you waiting for an honest reply.
I’ve replied!!

First post on this page. READ!

Moves
19 Dec 17
3 edits

Sonship you have deeply held beliefs which you REALLY don’t like being challenged on. How precious is your pride in these beliefs? If I reject one of them, the trinity is the case in point, does that preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ? Yes or no.

It’s not a difficult question, but your vanity prevents you being honest.

F

Moves
19 Dec 17

The question you are dodging is not about "every conceivable utterance in the interpretation of passages about the nature of God", as you well know. The question is specifically about the "Trinity" ideology you propagate.

Moves
19 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
The question you are dodging is not about "every conceivable utterance in the interpretation of passages about the nature of God", as you well know. The question is specifically about the "Trinity" ideology you propagate.
It’s facinating to me that sonship wont answer, is he really that pious and proud that he truly believes that his precious doctrines are a matter of salvation?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Dec 17

Lets start with where I entered the conversation.

You said that men will be living through an unbelievably blessed time, and still they will rebel against Christ.

I pointed out that in the end of the millennial age there will be a great rebellion. This is obviously of a large number of people unhappy with the bounty and blessings of ...[text shortened]... etween some nations and the Messiah is throughout the entire millennium or just a portion of it.
Paul said - He must reign until he has put down all enemies.

A sycophant will not be able to deduce anything further, He must await for someone else to do the thinking for him.

Pauls statement means:
During Christ's reign as King, there will be continued opposition.
Once this is put down then his reign is over and God takes over

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
5 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Paul said - He must reign until he has put down all enemies.

A sycophant will not be able to deduce anything further, He must await for someone else to do the thinking for him.

Pauls statement means:
You need a loose paraphrase like Good News to do the thinking for you rather than a good English translation of the Greek, which says "God may be all in all."

You need someone else, who has not yet come forward, to explain how ANY of what you have written here REMOVES the phrase -

" His dominion is an eternal dominion " from the kingdom of the one who is like the Son of Man in Daniel 7:13,14.

"And there with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, And He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.

And to Him
(the One like the Son of MAN) was given a dominion, glory, and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages might serve Him.

His dominion is an eternal dominion, which will not pass away; and His kingdom is one that will not be destroyed." (Dan. 7:13,14)

It does not say that His dominion is terminated after 1,000 years, EVEN IF He "delivers up the kingdom to to His God and Father ..." (1 Cor. 15:24)

He delivers up the kingdom to God His Father and still continues to have a kingdom which shall not be destroyed and a dominion which is an eternal dominion.

You also need someone to think for you, who has not come forward yet, to explain why what you wrote removes the phrase "His kingdom ... from now to eternity" from Isaiah 9:6,7

"For a child is born to us, A son is given to us ...

To the increase of His government and His peace there is no end upon the throne of David

And over His kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it in justice
and righteousness from now to eternity.

The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will accomplish this."

His kingdom is for eternity EVEN IF He delivers up the kingdom to God His Father.

Nothing you wrote removes eternal and substitutes "temporary" in the description of Christ's kingdom.

" ... the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." (Second Peter 1:11)

It is His "eternal kingdom" EVEN IF He delivers up the kingdom to God His Father at the end of the millennium.

Now point out the phrase stop reigning anywhere in First Corinthians 15:24 - 28.

Point out to us the phrase:

"cease to reign" or
"end His reigning" or
"no longer reign" or
"finish reigning" or
"stop reigning" or
"conclude His reigning" or
"reign NO MORE" in any place in First Corinthians 15:24-28.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
3 edits

First Corinthians 15:25 does say that Christ must reign until God puts all His enemies under His feet.

It does not say that He must STOP REIGNING when God puts all Christ's enemies under Christ's feet.

And Rajk999 reads into the phrase "that God may be all in all" - Christ is no longer reigning and no longer has a dominion and kingdom.

Try as he does the kingdom of Christ is "the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 1:11), enemies to still subdue or not.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Dec 17
5 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Pauls statement means:

It does not say that Christ's reign is over.

Explain how those who reign after the millennium CONTINUE to reign but Christ's the King of king's reign is OVER.

A. Saints reign with Him for one thousand years:
"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and of those who had not worshipped the beast nor his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand;

and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years." (Rev. 20:4)

B. Likewise saints of His, reign forever and ever:
"And there will be no longer be a curse. And the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His slaves will serve Him; And they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

And night will be no more and they have no need of the light of a lamp and of the light of the sun, for the Lord God will shine upon them, and they will reign forever and ever." (20:3-5)

Explain, why saints reign with Christ for a thousand years and then reign forever and ever, but Christ ceases to reign.

Your muddled thinking has Christ reign only temporarily yet His saints reign forever and ever.

Your false teaching has First Corinthians 15:28 mean Christ reigns no more. Yet saints of Christ reign on forever and ever. If they are qualified to reign forever how much more is their Leader and Lord worthy to reign eternally?

Moves
20 Dec 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Sonship you have deeply held beliefs which you REALLY don’t like being challenged on. How precious is your pride in these beliefs? If I reject one of them, the trinity is the case in point, does that preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ? Yes or no.

It’s not a difficult question, but your vanity prevents you being honest.
Polite bump for sonship.
If you don't want to answer the question (for whatever reason) please just say so unequivocally, and I'll stop asking it.
Thank you

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Dec 17
1 edit

You need a loose paraphrase like Good News to do the thinking for you rather than a good English translation of the Greek, which says [b]"God may be all in all."

You need someone else, who has not yet come forward, to explain how ANY of what you have written here REMOVES the phrase -

" His dominion is an eternal dominion " from the ...[text shortened]... conclude His reigning" or
"reign NO MORE" in any place in First Corinthians 15:24-28.[/b]
You need a course in the English Language.

King and Kingdom are two different words with different meanings.

Christ Rules for 1000 yrs
God rules after that
The Kingdom or dominion is forever
Christ's rule is not forever. He rules UNTIL HE HAS PUT DOWN HIS ENEMIES