1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 07:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    oh no, you've been kicked out of every clan there is, a Manchurian candidate if ever there was one!
    I've not been kicked from any clan, why are you lying about that and why it relevant to to the fact the average number of JW's getting in to be in the 144,000 since Jesus time is 72 per year, and that there are still another 7.5 mllion JW's on earth today with what must be virtually no spaces in the 144k left?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 07:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Perhaps the lot of you should concentrate on your own lives and let other people live their own without interference. Your god will give you no brownie points for attacking JW's or anyone else. Verbal violence is still violence.
    and you're here because....?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 11:241 edit
    Perhaps the lot of you should concentrate on your own lives and let other people live their own without interference. Your god will give you no brownie points for attacking JW's or anyone else. Verbal violence is still violence.
    You didn't understand my reply. I did not attack anyone. It only
    appears that way in your warped mind. So bug off. 😠
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 15:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    I meant the claim about the 144,000. galveston75 and robbie corrobie will have to concede that it's true?
    I say they arm wrestle for the spot. Surely one of them will make it.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 15:46
    What seems very curious to me is this continual attack on an entire religion, one that is very close to your own. It seems odd that you would not attack another religion entirely, like Isalm or Rastafarians or something. Is this a personal attack on Robbie or is it a general attack on JW?
    I have nothing against the JW's.

I'm railing against Robbie for being a hypocrite, that's all.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 16:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I have nothing against the JW's.

I'm railing against Robbie for being a hypocrite, that's all.
    no hypocrisy, Jesus Christ himself states that there are false christians, was he being
    hypocritical, no, well, then, what are you foaming about?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 16:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no hypocrisy, Jesus Christ himself states that there are false christians, was he being
    hypocritical, no, well, then, what are you foaming about?
    I bet he was referring to those like the Mormans and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 16:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I bet he was referring to those like the Mormans and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
    No he was referring to 'mental', born again Christians that go around expelling demons
    with Holy water and writhing around on church floors, possessed, by 'the spirit'.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 18:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've not been kicked from any clan, why are you lying about that and why it relevant to to the fact the average number of JW's getting in to be in the 144,000 since Jesus time is 72 per year, and that there are still another 7.5 mllion JW's on earth today with what must be virtually no spaces in the 144k left?
    Hello...?
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 19:00
    Cracking read.

Although no response from the self proclaimed holders of God's truth was forthcoming (as usual and expected), I think this thread clearly validates Manny's OP with the JW guy evading questions in a similar fashion to robbie carrobie.

I don't blame robbie or Galveston, it's thier organisations long reach of cultic control.
    Robbie have some independent thought and quit saying(writing) the same thing over and over.
    PS: I know you are actually more intelligent that at times it appears in these threads.

Manny
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 19:02
    Or "knocking the knock".
    🙂 and getting chased by angry dogs!! I would carry mace or pepper spray if I were a J-Dub

Manny
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 19:05
    I agree with Sonhouse though if G-75 and RC want to be part of their cult then so be it. problem is they ask for it by posting in these forums is all.

Manny
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 04:08
    Hello...?
    Robbie can not think that deep. He has a hard time calculating
    2 + 2.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 13:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Robbie can not think that deep. He has a hard time calculating
    2 + 2.
    Wrong, robbie is very smart. He just refuses to answer questions which he feels bring his organisation into an uncomfortable light.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 17:59
    Wrong, robbie is very smart. He just refuses to answer questions which he feels bring his organisation into an uncomfortable light.
    I know. I should have put a smiley face on that so you would know
    I was just kidding. But googlefudge objected to my smiley faces all
    the time so I have been trying to break the habit. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree