1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 03:30
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Red Hot Pawn FAQ: Overview

"The forum moderators' objective is to enable enjoyable forum usage. We want an environment where newcomers feel free to post to the forums without fear of being unfairly attacked and where posters don't feel overly-policed.

We want the Red Hot Pawn forums to be as open as possible. All moderation will be made usi ...[text shortened]... like an intrusion into the general debate, regardless of the validity of the points being made."[/b]
    The issue here, Grampy Bobby, is that you said one thing in private to me and then have now said something quite different in public ~ as if pretending that you did not know something, when in fact you did. Furthermore, you seem to be doing this in an effort to score some kind of points ...whilst deflecting my on-topic questions. Yet again. 🙂
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 05:431 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)...................................................................................................... [0] [4]
    Which Topics Stimulate The Most Interest?

Here's convenient access to thirty two RHP Spirituality Forum Threads with 100 Plus Posts
    (Pages 2-9: January 1 to March 18, 2014). Please analyze our interest profile. Thanks.

Page 2.................................................................................................
    If no God - What Meaning ? sonship Thread 157510 (211 Posts)

Praying Through Jesus not To Jesus beauroberts Thread 158170 (123 Posts)

Spirituality: Quotations Grampy Bobby Thread 155320 (226 Posts)

Page 3.................................................................................................
    Fine-tuning of the Universe for life RJ Hinds Thread 157887 (336 Posts)

Defining a Christian Identity Duchess64 Thread 158083 (159 Posts)

Page 4.................................................................................................
    Rape is a mating strategy robbie carrobie Thread 158048 (119 Posts)

Considering the Effects of Prayer Duchess64 Thread 157927 (101 Posts)

Is God more cruel than the worst sadist you know? CalJust Thread 157904 (212 Posts)

Page 5.................................................................................................
    If you could kill God... Hand of Hecate Thread 156825 (176 Posts)

Spirituality FAQ SwissGambit Thread 157451 (117 Posts)

"How Atheists Think" Grampy Bobby Thread 157812 (118 Posts)

"The Causes of Atheism" Grampy Bobby Thread 157678 (370 Posts)

The Godhead (Trinity) yoctobyte Thread 157800 (110 Posts)

"Why Do Men Reject God?" Grampy Bobby Thread 156534 (270 Posts)

Page 6.................................................................................................
    Where did your god come from? wolfgang59 Thread 156696 (123 Posts)

Isiaha 9:6 robbie carrobie Thread 157719 (124 Posts)

Michael the archangel robbie carrobie Thread 157739 (178 Posts)

There is more atheists than... Trev33 Thread 156622 (105 Posts)

Page 7.................................................................................................
    Noah's Ark Found RJ Hinds Thread 157518 (124 Posts)

NT on women wolfgang59 Thread 157585 (123 Posts)

A Jehovah's Witness contradiction or plain hypocrisy? divegeester Thread 157304 (633 Posts)

"Sharia Law" Gramby Bobby Thread 157141 (218 Posts)

"On a Scale of 1 to 7" Grampy Bobby Thread 157517 (165 Posts)

Page 8.................................................................................................
    "Twelve Questions to Ask an Atheist" Grampy Bobby Thread 157406 (167 Posts)

Three wise former gays sonship Thread 157102 (623 Posts)

Sudan: brutal torture of hundreds of converts Rajk999 Thread 157350 (107 Posts)

"Did Laidlaw, Broun, Stoppard, Chesterton...? Grampy Bobby Thread 156490 (229 Posts)

We made up your god so get over it. sonhouse Thread 156796 (105 Posts)

The Great White Throne Judgment Grampy Bobby Thread 157295 (110 Posts)

The Versatile Bible SwissGambit Thread 157324 (109 Posts)

Page 9.................................................................................................
    Star of Bethlehem ?? menace21 Thread 157118 (148 Posts)

Why God Rejects Me sonship Thread 156686 (120 Posts)

28 Mar '14 06:03
    Repeated posting of the same material (spamming) is not acceptable.

It's kind of interesting that you, of all people, would copy paste the above words into a post addressed to me.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 13:36
    Please help us understand how your site account nickname could possibly be "Nick Bourbaki" and simultaneously "FMF".
    The account and screen name "Nick Bourbaki" has been adopted by my 14 year old son. So you somehow "forgetting" the PMs we exchanged about FMF/Nick Bourbaki a few weeks ago is now moot.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 06:53
    "Maybe you should do a count of thumbs up per thread?" -twhitehead

Comments on the topic from another site public forum: Thread 156975
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby Thread 156975
    Removing Thumbs Down may increase posting volume to the extent that disapproval or ire requires an outlet.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 08:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby Thread 156975
    Removing Thumbs Down may increase posting volume to the extent that disapproval or ire requires an outlet.
    Funny, I have never paid attention to this thumbs thing. I don't know to this day what post of mine received thumbs up or thumbs down.

I just never paid attention to that.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 23:17
    Originally posted by JS357
    It sounds like your analysis is that topics that stimulate the most interest are those that invite argumentation and trolling, where "interest" is measured by the amount of argumentation and trolling. That's a tautological conclusion.
    JS, presently the dominant interest on this forum appears to be circle jerking augmentation and sarcasm [the final refuge of those attempting to lower the common denominator of civility] for the purpose of garnering daily quotas of thumbs up votes.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 01:06
    JS, presently the dominant interest on this forum appears to be circle jerking augmentation and sarcasm [the final refuge of those attempting to lower the common denominator of civility] for the purpose of garnering daily quotas of thumbs up votes.
    Grampy Bobby, there are several very interesting discussions going on across several threads. You should engage rather than just sit on the edge, licking your genitals like a dog, and sniping at half the community and contributing almost nothing else. Rather than trolling the forum with your long copy pastes about atheists and then getting all huffy when people don't sit at your feet, engage in some of the discussions going on. The "dominant interest on this forum" is people discussing things. 🙂
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 02:251 edit
    Note: To the extent that this forum is representative, it would appear that social context is the bread and cup of atheism.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 02:37
    Note: To the extent that this forum is representative, it would appear that social context is the food and drink of atheism.
    If you are ~ by any chance ~ huffily referring to me Grampy Bobby, then you know full well that I am not an atheist.

Look, come on, stop sniping from the sidelines and trying to make it all about you. There are are a range of lively discussions going on. Why not just engage people? 🙂
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 02:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    Grampy Bobby, there are several very interesting discussions going on across several threads. You should engage rather than just sit on the edge, licking your genitals like a dog, and sniping at half the community and contributing almost nothing else. Rather than trolling the forum with your long copy pastes about atheists and then getting all huffy when people ...[text shortened]... the discussions going on. The "dominant interest on this forum" is people discussing things. 🙂
    Have you considered taking an anger management class? Perhaps it would help you gain some measure of control over your unwarranted and evidently deep rooted hostility toward a pure and guileless child of God.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 02:44
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Have you considered taking an anger management class? Perhaps it would help you gain some measure of control over your unwarranted and evidently deep rooted hostility toward a pure and guileless child of God.
    Thumbs up! 🙂
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 23:481 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Funny, I have never paid attention to this thumbs thing. I don't know to this day what post of mine received thumbs up or thumbs down.

I just never paid attention to that.
    sonship, sometimes it's prudent to remain innocent of conventional displays of cowardice personified and herd camaraderie.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 00:37
    sonship, sometimes it's prudent to remain innocent of conventional displays of cowardice personified and herd camaraderie.
    It's funny how you, of all people who post here, should be trying to lecture others on "cowardice personified". 🙂
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 00:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's funny how you, of all people who post here, should be trying to lecture others on "cowardice personified". 🙂
    Pop your quota of Balloons today?

lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree