1. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '12 19:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You are one of the last people on this thread to be criticizing others' attitude towards people.

Matthew 7:5 leaps to mind here.
    Is that your opinion because I disagree with your 'once saved always saved' hypocrisy?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '12 19:17
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm not here to make a name for myself at all. If any here do not want to read my threads or talk about Jehovah that is fine. Just don't join in with the discussions....
    Actually people want to talk about God, or the Bible etc. They just dont want to talk to YOU because as pointed out by many here your attitude needs a complete overhaul.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 02:30
    So no comment about the thread though huh?
    No not really..........LOL

Manny
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 02:53
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Actually people want to talk about God, or the Bible etc. They just dont want to talk to YOU because as pointed out by many here your attitude needs a complete overhaul.
    Oh is that so? Lol. And what wonderful spiritual advice would you have for my poor soul? What loving, kind and upbuilding examples of your life should I follow? Please tell.......
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 02:54
    Originally posted by menace71
    No not really..........LOL

Manny
    So that means you have no answer and don't know the differance..Right?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 06:39
    So that means you have no answer and don't know the differance..Right?
    Ok I'll play with you on one condition which is that you cannot reply to my comment with another question...ok.

The difference between being baptised in the spirit and baptised into a name (Jesus): the former is the spiritual exponent of the latter.

Your go.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 21:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ok I'll play with you on one condition which is that you cannot reply to my comment with another question...ok.

The difference between being baptised in the spirit and baptised into a name (Jesus): the former is the spiritual exponent of the latter.

Your go.
    Well first one has to understand there are 2 different kinds of baptism's. One is to be born again and the other is a symbolic gesture.

Your turn....
  8. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 21:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Biggest critics of scripture are those who never study it, after all, how else can one account for such willful ignorance?.
    Actually, the biggest critics of scripture at those who have studied not only "it", by which I take it you mean Christianity's Holy Bible, which i have in great detail, but those who have also read Islam's Koran, Judaism's Tenakh, Hinduism's Bhagavad Gita, Buddhism's Pali Canon etc and who have made the discovery that it is all a load of bollocks.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 07:08
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    Actually, the biggest critics of scripture at those who have studied not only "it", by which I take it you mean Christianity's Holy Bible, which i have in great detail, but those who have also read Islam's Koran, Judaism's Tenakh, Hinduism's Bhagavad Gita, Buddhism's Pali Canon etc and who have made the discovery that it is all a load of bollocks.
    Hear hear!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 07:482 edits
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    sigh more mere opinion masquerading as some kind of truth. So if we cannot put the
    constituent parts together so as to to form an understanding of its intent, we simply say
    that its bollocks, in its entirety. This type of opinion has practically no relevance to
    anyone. Was Bosch not inspired by the Biblical account to produce some outstanding
    art, indeed if you peruse his paintings they are for the most part Biblically inspired, we
    could of course talk of Titian, Caravaggio etc etc what about Handel and Bach? Were
    they not inspired by the Biblical account to produce some of the most sublime music
    ever? What if they had adopted this same mental attitude, 'its bollocks', I move you to
    shame piano man and all who adopt this attitude to sacred things.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 07:48
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Hear hear!
    what a great pity!
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 08:08
    what a great pity!
    The pity is that people invest such great store in the minutiae of these stories that they lose sight of the message.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 08:21
    The pity is that people invest such great store in the minutiae of these stories that they lose sight of the message.
    a message needs to be delivered, or it remains a secret never to be told.
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 10:43
    a message needs to be delivered, or it remains a secret never to be told.
    I was referring to a message that is accessible to everybody without reference to ancient scripture.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 14:00
    I was referring to a message that is accessible to everybody without reference to ancient scripture.
    which is...?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree