1. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 13:56
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, He is going to cast out who He is going to cast out, and I have nothing to do with that. I don't know who is going to right or not when we stand before Jesus on Judgment day, but He is telling what is important in this life. No one is going to have an excuse on judgment day, no one.
    Jesus said clearly what is important in this life and it is all in the Sermon on the Mount which you ignore because you are one of Satans preachers who are taught to reject Christ and to teach others to reject Christ.

What Jesus said is important is this

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
    Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3-10 KJV)

Read the whole Sermon in Matt 5, 6 and 7, instead of ignoring and rejecting Christ. If you do not change your doctrine you are going to be cast into the lake of fire.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 13:57
    @rajk999 said
    Whatt????
    corrected
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 14:00
    @rajk999 said
    Jesus said clearly what is important in this life and it is all in the Sermon on the Mount which you ignore because you are one of Satans preachers who are taught to reject Christ and to teach others to reject Christ.

What Jesus said is important is this

[i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall ...[text shortened]... cting Christ. If you do not change your doctrine you are going to be cast into the lake of fire.
    So you accept the lake of fire now?
    I'm not preaching against meek, those who mourn, those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, and the merciful. In Christ these will be true.
    He is going to have those that trust in their own works and righteous cast into the lake of fire.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 14:06
    @kellyjay said
    I'm not preaching against meek, those who mourn, those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, and the merciful. In Christ these will be true.
    He is going to have those that trust in their own works and righteous cast into the lake of fire.
    When did I not accept the lake of fire. I do not accept your nonsense that the lake of fire is a place of torment, like you preach all the time. The bible never said that. And Jesus never said ..He is going to have those that trust in their own works and righteous cast into the lake of fire.... Your church doctrine is Satanic and contrary to Christ and so are you.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 14:133 edits
    @kellyjay said

Then there is what Jesus said:
    Matthew 16
    27“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.

John 5
    28“Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

Matthew 13
    49“So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Which echoes what God said:
    Ezekiel 33
    17“Yet your people say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But it is their way that is not just. 18 If a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, they will die for it. 19 And if a wicked person turns away from their wickedness and does what is just and right, they will live by doing so. 20 Yet you Israelites say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But I will judge each of you according to your own ways.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 15:03
    @rajk999 said
    When did I not accept the lake of fire. I do not accept your nonsense that the lake of fire is a place of torment, like you preach all the time. The bible never said that. And Jesus never said ..He is going to have those that trust in their own works and righteous cast into the lake of fire.... Your church doctrine is Satanic and contrary to Christ and so are you.
    Luke 18:12-14 English Standard Version (ESV)
    I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 15:06
    @thinkofone said

Then there is what Jesus said:
    Matthew 16
    27“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.

John 5
    28“Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who ...[text shortened]... ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But I will judge each of you according to your own ways.
    We will be judged by our words and deeds, without Christ, there will be nothing but the wrath of God before us. We are going to answer for our life, and without the salvation of God, we are condemned already.

John 3:18
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 15:171 edit
    @kellyjay said
    We will be judged by our words and deeds, without Christ, there will be nothing but the wrath of God before us. We are going to answer for our life, and without the salvation of God, we are condemned already.

John 3:18
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
    John 5
    28“Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

Matthew 13
    49“So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 15:482 edits
    @ThinkOfOne

In what way do you think that these verses are incompatible with a theology of Eternal Redemption ?

John 5:28,29; Matthew 13:49
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 15:55
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

In what way do you think that these verses are incompatible with a theology of Eternal Redemption ?

John 5:28,29; Matthew 13:49
    If by that you mean that the standard for receiving eternal life, living in the Kingdom, being "one with God", being a "son of God", being "born from above", etc. is to be righteous (i.e., not commit sin), then they are perfectly compatible.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 16:15
    @ThinkOfOne

And if that is NOT what I mean then are these verses you sited incompatible with receiving the GIFT of eternal salvation ?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works that no one should boast." (Eph. 2:8,9)

Do you hold that if I believe Eph. 2:8,9 then John 5:28,29, Matt. 13:49 I MUST discard as erroneous ? Or vica versa.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 16:34
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

And if that is NOT what I mean then are these verses you sited incompatible with receiving the GIFT of eternal salvation ?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works that no one should boast." (Eph. 2:8,9)

Do you hold that if I believe Eph. 2:8,9 then John 5:28,29, Matt. 13:49 I MUST discard as erroneous ? Or vica versa.
    The bottom line according to the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth is that the standard for receiving eternal life, living in the Kingdom, being "one with God", being a "son of God", being "born from above", etc. is to be righteous (i.e., not commit sin).

If you want to believe in a "free gift" theology that is completely alien to the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked Earth, then that's what you'll believe.

The bottom line will be the bottom line regardless.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 16:461 edit
    @thinkofone said
    The bottom line according to the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth is that the standard for receiving eternal life, living in the Kingdom, being "one with God", being a "son of God", being "born from above", etc. is to be righteous (i.e., not commit sin).

If you want to believe in a "free gift" theology that is completely alien to the gospel preached by ...[text shortened]... lked Earth, then that's what you'll believe.

The bottom line will be the bottom line regardless.
    One of your many problems, you think that Jesus is some how different when he walked the earth, than He is right now, or will be.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 18:08
    @kellyjay said
    One of your many problems, you think that Jesus is some how different when he walked the earth, than He is right now, or will be.
    What does this have to do with what I posted?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '19 19:27
    @thinkofone said
    John 5

Matthew 13
    49“So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked ...[text shortened]... throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    Yes and?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree