1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 13:49
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Daniel, I will tell you this once more and not again.

I am not interested in you, dj2becker, fetchmyjunk or Romans1009. I’m not interested in your posts, your opinions or any of your repetitive idiocy. I will not be engaging with you as you are a juvenile lying troll.

I trust that is clear, but if not, tough.
    Hear hear!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 13:51
    For those interested in direct honest answers; I would classify myself as being in a similar (although probably for different reasons) situation as sonship stated in his first post in this thread.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 13:51

I am not interested in you, dj2becker, fetchmyjunk or Romans1009. I’m not interested in your posts, your opinions or any of your repetitive idiocy. I will not be engaging with you as you are a juvenile lying troll.

What do you mean ? It is not clear. Please say it again .. 😀
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 13:52
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    As anticipated Rajk spews his hate and then leaves in a hurry.
    Yep .. next few weeks, start another thread with the same topic 😀
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 14:02

As anticipated, whenever Dive is in a pickle he responds with personal insults. Rajk has taught him well.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 14:08
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    As anticipated, whenever Dive is in a pickle he responds with personal insults. Rajk has taught him well.
    The only thing anticipated is your inability to 'bog off' when someone says they are not interested in communicating with you.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 14:10
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    We have been down this road before so hopefully someone else might be willing to help you. Bye
    Taking a page out of FMFs book I see. Whenever you're flummoxed by a question pretend to have answered it in the past.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 14:181 edit
    For those interested in direct honest answers; I would classify myself as being in a similar (although probably for different reasons) situation as sonship stated in his first post in this thread.
    When you came to rely on the Bible as trustworthy, did you see it as trustworthy in all aspects of knowledge and guidance, or did you see it as trustworthy in some but not all of them? In other words, was part of your transition a process of learning what the Bible is meant and is not meant to be?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 15:084 edits
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 15:21
    Read the OP, then read sonship’s response - here it is;

[b]Posted by sonship
    “My experience was a gradual one - that is to finally accept the whole Bible as trustworthy.”

I’m asking you and all other Christians the same question that sonship has answered quite honestly, that he thinks the bible is completely trustworthy but believing that is ...[text shortened]... e find it so difficult you honestly and directly answer questions about what you believe? I can![/b]
    I explained why it was not a simple question and if you only are accepting 1 of 2 answers without definitions put me down as a no!
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 15:271 edit
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 15:41
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Grand projection of your own habits.
    My threads focus on eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
    Yours are all about discouraging people from the most criticfal qualification for eternal life, and that is living righteously.

Yours:are along the following lines
    - mouth worship encouraged
    - calling Lord Lord
    - Prayreading
    - Doctrines contrary to Witness Lee are false
    - Eternal torment explained
    - OSAS
    - Jesus is God
    - the Bible is all divinely inspired

All your threads have nothing to do with eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Jesus said a thousand times .. if you want eternal life, follow my commandments. Not once have you preached that. You are all fluff and hot air.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 16:342 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    My threads focus on eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
    Yours are all about discouraging people from the most criticfal qualification for eternal life, and that is living righteously.

Yours:are along the following lines
    - mouth worship encouraged
    - calling Lord Lord
    - Prayreading
    - Doctrines contrary to Witness Lee are false
    - Eternal torment expla ...[text shortened]... l life, follow my commandments. Not once have you preached that. You are all fluff and hot air.
    Your threads have nothing to do with the New Testament Gospel.

They are just overcooked individualized Jehovah's Witnesses errors. The only thing missing is going door to door with Watchtower publications.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 17:19
    I see.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 17:19
    I see.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree