1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 19:43
    seems kind of a waste to put us together just to toss it all away after a few years.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 19:49
    Originally posted by @uzless
    seems kind of a waste to put us together just to toss it all away after a few years.
    Not in your case.
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 19:59
    We are given the gift of death so that we aren't eternally subjected to silly questions.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 20:05
    You are assuming that this life is it.
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 20:101 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You are assuming that this life is it.
    why put us through this life then? Why not just send us straight to the afterlife?

And no i'm not assuming this life is it. That's your assumption based on statements I did not make. Reading critically will help you later in life when you grow up.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 20:13
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Not in your case.
    judge not lest ye be judged, no? Or are you one of those folks that defends the teachings of the sacred text but then eschews those same teachings whenever the god of sarcasm grants you a moment of clarity....?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 20:29
    judge not lest ye be judged, no? Or are you one of those folks that defends the teachings of the sacred text but then eschews those same teachings whenever the god of sarcasm grants you a moment of clarity....?
    I’m not an “either or” person; please rephrase your question .
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 20:47
    why put us through this life then? Why not just send us straight to the afterlife?

And no i'm not assuming this life is it. That's your assumption based on statements I did not make. Reading critically will help you later in life when you grow up.
    Well looking at the fall of man and the angelic host we can be saved, the devil and his angels cannot be. Death as terrible as is serves as a stopgap of sorts. Without which we would more than likely go straight to the afterlife and not enjoy it at all.
  9. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 21:10
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I’m not an “either or” person; please rephrase your question .
    are you a stupidhead?
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 21:12
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Well looking at the fall of man and the angelic host we can be saved, the devil and his angels cannot be. Death as terrible as is serves as a stopgap of sorts. Without which we would more than likely go straight to the afterlife and not enjoy it at all.
    are you trying to say without sadness we would never know happyness?

Wouldn't it be more correct to say that we would be happy but wouldn't know there was something other than happy?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 23:22
    are you trying to say without sadness we would never know happyness?

Wouldn't it be more correct to say that we would be happy but wouldn't know there was something other than happy?
    No Hell was designed for the devil and his angels we would have joined them immediately.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 01:04
    "We" dont die .

Please check your identity for verification of this
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 01:07
    Physical death is part of life. However our souls are not physical , they have come to this plane to learn lessons.
    The universe is one big classroom.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 01:101 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    We are given the gift of death so that we aren't eternally subjected to silly questions.
    Translation : I have no idea so I must try to belittle you to stop your train of thought
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 02:001 edit
    We die because Adam our forefather disobeyed God and came under the authority of God's enemy. Death enter into man because of this rebellion of Adam and his subsequent attachment to the opposition party that is against God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree