1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 20:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ''but I think you don't really know'' - no this is not true, for i provided a scriptural reference, from the Anjil, which you, as a Muslim are under duress, not only to accept, as it is, the word of God, but to abide by it. however because of you're ignorance of scripture you were/are unaware, but that's ok, we cannot know everything, can we. yet t ...[text shortened]... Christians there can be no greater example and anything else simply palls in comparison.
    Those are the two basic ideas of Islam as well: love God, and love humanity.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 21:09
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Those are the two basic ideas of Islam as well: love God, and love humanity.
    yes my friend, it seems so clear and simple to us, yes despite this, the world is in turmoil.😳
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 00:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes my friend, it seems so clear and simple to us, yes despite this, the world is in turmoil.😳
    But it is not about religion. Our world is in much of the same fix that Latin America is in, but it's not because of Islam. It's about the fact that, hey, it's the Third World.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree