Why does everyone hate Muslims so much?

Why does everyone hate Muslims so much?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
20 Mar 09

Originally posted by divegeester
Eh? Where did you get that lot from? I think you need to take a long hard look at your religion and it's social implications before you start thowing rocks my friend.
You think?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
20 Mar 09

Eh? Where did you get that lot from? I think you need to take a long hard look at your religion and it's social implications before you start thowing rocks my friend.
Rocks? You can't vilify an entire 1.3 billion people and not expect someone to correct you!

s

At the Revolution

Moves
20 Mar 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
Final .... Was that before or after he got the hots for a 8 year old child ? ...😀
It would have been after. Waaaay after.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
20 Mar 09

Originally posted by Scriabin
You think?
You disgust me, acting all high and mighty like you know something about my religion that I don't. This has become an unbelievably Islamophobic discussion, and I do expect you to stop resorting to religious slurs and racism and act like the government official that you supposedly are.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
20 Mar 09

Originally posted by scherzo
You disgust me, acting all high and mighty like you know something about my religion that I don't. This has become an unbelievably Islamophobic discussion, and I do expect you to stop resorting to religious slurs and racism and act like the government official that you supposedly are.
I've issued no slurs, no racist diatribes -- but you have.

I've no concern whatever about your expectations.

Charlie, you are a running joke. Orhan Pamuk has given me a key to why it is so easy to jerk your chain. You really cannot think for yourself at all -- and you cannot see that.

You ought to go out now and get a handicapped driver's permit, because you suffer from a severe mental deficiency.

You haven't read my defense of Islam and my simultaneous indictment of people like you, who use Islam as cover for criminal activity in aid of a political agenda.

I've been very clear about this -- you are a wannabe thug, no more.

it has nothing to do with religion -- and if you were not mentally handicapped, perhaps you'd see how to break out of it and get a life.

not my problem.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
20 Mar 09

Originally posted by Scriabin

I've no concern whatever about your expectations.

Charlie, you are a running joke. Orhan Pamuk has given me a key to why it is so easy to jerk your chain. You really cannot think for yourself at all -- and you cannot see that.

You ought to go out now and get a handicapped driver's permit, ...[text shortened]... y handicapped, perhaps you'd see how to break out of it and get a life.

not my problem.

I would like a quote that I said supporting that I was ever racist or religion-ist.

You ought to go out now and get a handicapped driver's permit, because you suffer from a severe mental deficiency.

In Palestine, they only give Palestinians Palestinian permits. The permit qualifies the bearer to be searched for hours at checkpoints whenever the soldiers manning it are in a bad mood, and also reserves the right of the bearer to get shot if they try to cross from West Bank to Gaza without an Israeli in the car.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Mar 09
2 edits

Grow up and join the free world of free speech.

There may be a certain rightousness in suffering for your belief, but there's nothing endearing in righteous indignation. Every christian here gets ripped into for their beliefs at some point, as do even the atheists at times; why should you and yours be any different?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
20 Mar 09

Grow up and join the free world of free speech.

There may be a certain rightousness in suffering for your belief, but there's nothing endearing in righteous indignation. Every christian here gets ripped into for their beliefs at some point, as do even the atheists at times; why should you and yours be any different?
Because we never hear the other side. We never hear about the social programs Nasrallah started, we just hear about the Israeli soldiers his militia kidnapped and killed.

rc

Moves
20 Mar 09

Because we never hear the other side. We never hear about the social programs Nasrallah started, we just hear about the Israeli soldiers his militia kidnapped and killed.
Can I ask you a question in all honesty my friend, please if you will, give an honest answer. Why do you think, that we in the west, never hear of many of the beautiful things that happen in Islamic society? this is not some type of loaded question, I just wish you to perhaps confirm some suspisions that I entertain in my mind as to the media - regards Robbie.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Mar 09

Nasrallah ?

Why would we want to hear about a terrorist moron like him.
He does not recognise that Israel has a right to exist. He supports Islamic extremism all over the world eg the bloody demonstrations over cartoons ... suicide bombings etc.

The only thing I want to hear about him is that he was assasinated.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
21 Mar 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
Nasrallah ?

Why would we want to hear about a terrorist moron like him.
He does not recognise that Israel has a right to exist. He supports Islamic extremism all over the world eg the bloody demonstrations over cartoons ... suicide bombings etc.

The only thing I want to hear about him is that he was assasinated.
The cartoon, first of all, is regarded in scholarly circles as being Islamophobic. And Denmark is not known for its racial and religious toleration.

He also condemned al-Qaeda after 9/11. See the shades of gray?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
21 Mar 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Can I ask you a question in all honesty my friend, please if you will, give an honest answer. Why do you think, that we in the west, never hear of many of the beautiful things that happen in Islamic society? this is not some type of loaded question, I just wish you to perhaps confirm some suspisions that I entertain in my mind as to the media - regards Robbie.
Well, your suspicions may be correct: it is in part because of the media.

It is also probably because of the old Orientalism that regarded Islam as a sort of "competitor" to Christianity, and thus became very defensive.

Another factor may be the Zionist lobby, which will twist anything to achieve its goals.

It's not just one factor.

P

Moves
21 Mar 09

i don't hate muslims, but i don't understand why anyone would want to join such a violent group. I know not all muslims are of the same thinking, but those who are not violent seem to tolerate it. They may say they don't support the violent group, but thier actions say different. Show me a large group of muslims who are standing against those who are violent.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
21 Mar 09

Originally posted by Pudgenik
i don't hate muslims, but i don't understand why anyone would want to join such a violent group. I know not all muslims are of the same thinking, but those who are not violent seem to tolerate it. They may say they don't support the violent group, but thier actions say different. Show me a large group of muslims who are standing against those who are violent.
Those who are not violent in no way tolerate violent Islam. Al-Qaeda even ditched Osama after 9/11. I'm not apologizing for or saying I support al-Qaeda, but the actions of the violent few against the West are in no way supported by the huge majority.

F

Moves
21 Mar 09

Originally posted by Pudgenik
those [Muslims] who are not violent seem to tolerate it. They may say they don't support the violent group, but thier actions say different.
What do you base this assertion on?