Why I believe in  Talking Snake

Why I believe in Talking Snake

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You’re being intellectually lazy.
I just can’t be bothered with you

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I just can’t be bothered with you
And yet you found the time to type a reply. Seems odd.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 18

It does, I know.

Moves
01 May 18
1 edit

What he means to say is he can't be bothered to engage due to his lack of substance.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
What he means to say is he can't be bothered to engage due to a lack of substance.
There’s plenty of substance in this thread. Tiger is just bored out of his mind with Kiddo gone. He has no one to be a scamp with.

Moves
01 May 18

There’s plenty of substance in this thread. Tiger is just bored out of his mind with Kiddo gone. He has no one to be a scamp with.
I meant to say due to his own lack of substance.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

I meant to say due to his own lack of substance.
Tiger says something is symbolism and thinks he’s made a persuasive argument.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 18

Guys, I’m pretty much done with you both. I don’t respect either of you, I don’t like either of you as people nor as Christians, and I don’t think either of you contributes value to this forum. In fact I would go as far as to say that the quality of this forum has decayed significantly since as a direct result of presence and posting here. This is my honest opinion.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Guys, I’m pretty much done with you both. I don’t respect either of you, I don’t like either of you as people nor as Christians, and I don’t think either of you contributes value to this forum. In fact I would go as far as to say that the quality of this forum has decayed significantly since as a direct result of presence and posting here. This is my honest opinion.
My honest opinion is you and a few other posters love to dish it out but can’t take it.

You and I were having a substantive and serious discussion about the tree of life just one page ago and then you started in with substance-free insults.

A couple of other posters do the same thing - they rely on trolling and insults when their position is busted or their argument has hit a dead-end and then they act offended when they receive similar replies.

In a lot of ways, I think major debate topics in this forum have run their course and people, including myself, just repeat the same thing over and over. When a new area is attempted to be mined, the response is often, essentially, no response.

Sad!

F

Moves
01 May 18

In a lot of ways, I think major debate topics in this forum have run their course and people, including myself, just repeat the same thing over and over. When a new area is attempted to be mined, the response is often, essentially, no response. Sad!
I hope this seemingly disappointed feeling you have about the forum - and your recognition of the repetitive way you post and what you are now admitting about your own "trolling and insults" [even if you do feel you are justified in "dishing out" the kind of stuff you do, and as much as you do] - I hope it results in you either changing or leaving. I say this in all honesty and without rancour.

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I hope this seemingly disappointed feeling you have about the forum - and your recognition of the repetitive way you post and what you are now admitting about your own "trolling and insults" [even if you do feel you are justified in "dishing out" the kind of stuff you do, and as much as you do] - I hope it results in you either changing or leaving. I say this in all honesty and without rancour.
Would you feel better about yourself if everybody agreed with you? By the way imagine how boring this place would be without a bit of banter.

F

Moves
01 May 18

Would you feel better about yourself if everybody agreed with you? By the way imagine how boring this place would be without a bit of banter.
It's got nothing to do with people like Romans1009 not agreeing with me. I come here expressly to discuss things with people I disagree with because I enjoy it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Not really surprised you’re misrepresenting what I wrote by not noting that I referenced the repetitive nature of posts from myself AND other people and that troll posts from myself are *in response* to same from others (including you.)

I certainly don’t plan on leaving this forum though likely will spend less time reading and writing posts. As for changing, I’m happy to discuss substance - as I was in this thread just one page earlier. But I’m not a doormat - when I’m attacked, I’ll respond appropriately. If you and others don’t like that, perhaps you should examine your own behavior.

Moves
01 May 18

It's got nothing to do with people like Romans1009 not agreeing with me. I come here expressly to discuss things with people I disagree with because I enjoy it.
Do you also enjoy dodging questions and pretending to have answered them before? What is up with that?

F

Moves
01 May 18

Not really surprised you’re misrepresenting what I wrote by not noting that I referenced the repetitive nature of posts from myself AND other people and that troll posts from myself are *in response* to same from others (including you.)

I certainly don’t plan on leaving this forum though likely will spend less time reading and writing posts. As for ch ...[text shortened]... appropriately. If you and others don’t like that, perhaps you should examine your own behavior.
Thanks for your response. We have both now given a public airing to what we think,