Why I believe in  Talking Snake

Why I believe in Talking Snake

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Your card is well and truly marked.
LOL

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Then why all this school room banter about “medicine” being “fished out”. You come across as a oily teenager.
I was just stating a fact. You’re the one who wrote a post like an emotionally-crushed teenager in which you tried to break up with me.

We all know how long that “I’m pretty much done with you” assertion lasted - about as long as a pint of ale in front of tiger.

I, on the other hand, was serious about spending less time reading and writing posts and that will manifest itself in the very near future.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Do you think your card was truly marked when you deliberately mislead people with your second account?
Digging up that old chestnut? Why not mention that FMF did the same thing and had to apologize to the RHP community AND to this website’s owners because his behavior was so atrocious?

Or you could read the Daniel 9 prophecy and/or try to answer a few of the basic theological questions I’ve asked you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Digging up that old chestnut? Why not mention that FMF did the same thing and had to apologize to the RHP community AND to this website’s owners because his behavior was so atrocious?

Or you could read the Daniel 9 prophecy and/or try to answer a few of the basic theological questions I’ve asked you.
Present your prophecy and we will discuss it.

Moves
01 May 18

I was just stating a fact. You’re the one who wrote a post like an emotionally-crushed teenager in which you tried to break up with me.

We all know how long that “I’m pretty much done with you” assertion lasted - about as long as a pint of ale in front of tiger.

I, on the other hand, was serious about spending less time reading and writing posts and that will manifest itself in the very near future.
What "medicine" and been "dished out" by you , which you think I "can't take"?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 May 18

Bump for Romans.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Why present it? You can’t Google it? Or do you just want to complain that I copy and paste as you have in the past?

You have no interest in discussing it. I’ve asked you numerous theological questions you’ve chosen to ignore rather than suffer an embarrassing pratfall as you did with the very few you have attempted to answer.

Why would posting Daniel 9 be any different?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Oh, tiger. Let’s get back to discussing substance instead of your tugging on my pants leg.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Bump for Romans.
Answered, Heartpence.

Have you read Matthew 23?

Have you read Daniel 9?

Planning to address any theological questions in the near future? I mean address them in more depth than God’s a big meanie and the Bible, which contains books written “decades apart,” is “riddled with” unidentified errors and contradictions.

I suggest you find a different atheist website from which to troll. The one you’re using now is definitely subpar.

Moves
02 May 18
2 edits

Oh, tiger. Let’s get back to discussing substance instead of your tugging on my pants leg.
I'm using your own words Romans1009.

What "medicine" has been "dished out" by you, which you think I "can't take"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

I'm using your own words Romans1009.

I prefer to discuss substance, tiger. What happened to your being “pretty much done” with me? That didn’t last long. You just can’t stay away - you gotta big ‘ol crush on Romans.

Moves
02 May 18

I prefer to discuss substance, tiger. What happened to your being “pretty much done” with me? That didn’t last long. You just can’t stay away - you gotta big ‘ol crush on Romans.
His new avatar says it all. 😵

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
His new avatar says it all. 😵
Yes, tiger can be a naughty scamp when he wants to be.

Moves
02 May 18

I prefer to discuss substance, tiger.
But it was you who said this; I'm using your words...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

But it was you who said this; I'm using your words...

I’d rather discuss substance, tiger.