Why I believe in  Talking Snake

Why I believe in Talking Snake

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Do you also enjoy dodging questions and pretending to have answered them before? What is up with that?
Why are you asking me this again? You already know what my answer is.

Moves
01 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
Why are you asking me this again? You already know what my answer is.
Case in point. Unless of course you can quote me previously where I asked you this question which we both know you can't. Seriously dude, what is wrong with you?

F

Moves
01 May 18

Case in point. Unless of course you can quote me previously where I asked you this question which we both know you can't.
But I don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone else by quoting anyone - not you, not me. Once I've told you I am not interested in answering your question for the specific reason I give - whether you agree with that reason or not ~ that should be the end of that. Just say you think I am lying and then move on to something new. But you just ignore what I have said, the reason I have given, and ask the question again. And again. And again. I came to the conclusion it's a gimmick. Like now, for example. Here you are doing it again.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
My honest opinion is you and a few other posters love to dish it out but can’t take it.
What is that you think you "dish out" that I cannot take?

Moves
01 May 18

But I don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone else by quoting anyone - not you, not me. Once I've told you I am not interested in answering your question for the specific reason I give - whether you agree with that reason or not ~ that should be the end of that. Just say you think I am lying and then move on to something new. But you just ignore what I ...[text shortened]... in. I came to the conclusion it's a gimmick. Like now, for example. Here you are doing it again.
😴

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You just got through saying you’re “pretty much done” with me and here you are less than an hour later. You just can’t quit me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18
1 edit

Your own medicine.

Edit: BTW, I dig the new avatar.

F

Moves
01 May 18

😴
So then, you admit - it seems - to hearing this - my stance - before, so often in fact, that you reply with a yawn symbol. So you now know what my stance is. And you are conceding that you have heard it before, to the point it bores you. So why did you ask me about it again? Anyway. We are making progress. You will note that every time you have said to me that you decline to answer a question because you feel you have already answered it, and don't feel the need to repeat your answer, I have accepted this and moved on. You should quite simply return the common courtesy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Your own medicine.
What medicine?

You sound like sonship, all prickly and defensive.

Moves
01 May 18

So then, you admit - it seems - to hearing this - my stance - before, so often in fact, that you reply with a yawn symbol. So you now know what my stance is. And you are conceding that you have heard it before, to the point it bores you. So why did you ask me about it again? Anyway. We are making progress. You will note that every time you have said to me that ...[text shortened]... r answer, I have accepted this and moved on. You should quite simply return the common courtesy.
The yawn symbol is for your trolling. Obviously you don't have to prove anything if you're just trolling.

F

Moves
01 May 18

The yawn symbol is for your trolling. Obviously you don't have to prove anything if you're just trolling.
If I decline to answer a question of yours because I believe that you have asked me before and I believe you are just ignoring the previous answer, then the question is declined. And I don't have to prove anything. That's that.

You asked a question - I perceived it to be the gimmick I've told you about [you can disagree all you want] - and you did not get me to answer it. And so that's that.

There is no onus on me to prove anything. Just as, when you have said the same thing to me about one of my questions, I have never asked you to prove to me that you did, in fact, answer it. I asked a question. You declined, saying your stance had not changed. I accepted that. And we moved on.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

What medicine?

You sound like sonship, all prickly and defensive.
I’m not prickly or defensive at all. I just think it’s hilarious that less than an hour after you tried to break up with me, you’re strumming a guitar and singing outside my window.

Moves
01 May 18

If I decline to answer a question of yours because I believe that you have asked me before and I believe you are just ignoring the previous answer, then the question is declined. And I don't have to prove anything. That's that.

You asked a question - I perceived it to be the gimmick I've told you about [you can disagree all you want] - and you did not get ...[text shortened]... a question. You declined, saying your stance had not changed. I accepted that. And we moved on.
If you are trolling there is no onus on you to prove anything because you obviously can't.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

You asked a question - I perceived it to be the gimmick I've told you about [you can disagree all you want] - and you did not get ...[text shortened]... a question. You declined, saying your stance had not changed. I accepted that. And we moved on.
You could write a 1,000-word post about a dust ball.

F

Moves
01 May 18

If you are trolling there is no onus on you to prove anything because you obviously can't.
You can call it trolling if you want. But if I decline to answer a question, and give you my reason, regardless of whether or not you are satisfied with that reason, the question is declined. And you know why. There is no onus on me to prove anything with regard to my reason for declining to answer, regardless of whether the exchange is trolling or not trolling.