Why is RJH still here?

Why is RJH still here?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
semper fi

Moves
11 Mar 12
1 edit

He said on another forum (after being proved a cheat) that he would leave if another RHP member told him to. The member he spoke of basically declared him a cheat. RJ said that he would leave this site, but one thing held him back... his contributions to this forum.

So I ask: What does RJH contribute to this forum?

I understand the entertainment value, but RJ says its his insight that we all value.

What do you contribute to this forum RJ? I'm off to bed. I'll check back tomorrow for your insightful answer

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Mar 12

Originally posted by usmc7257
He said on another forum (after being proved a cheat) that he would leave if another RHP member told him to. The member he spoke of basically declared him a cheat. RJ said that he would leave this site, but one thing held him back... his contributions to this forum.

I understand the entertainment valu ...[text shortened]... tribute to this forum RJ? I'm off to bed. I'll check back tomorrow for your insightful answer
He is obviously not totally honest with us nor with himself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Mar 12
1 edit

I understand the entertainment valu ...[text shortened]... tribute to this forum RJ? I'm off to bed. I'll check back tomorrow for your insightful answer
I have left the chess forum. That fulfills my promise.

P.S. It was a different person I promised to leave the site if he wished.
That was Judge Zygalski. He did not make that decision.

e

timed out again

Moves
12 Mar 12

RJH is in the eyes of many a big hypocrite and an embarrassment to Christians much like some of these priests you read in the news who carry out offences and then continue to hide behind the pulpit.

Not all Christians are like that, but RJH is a big hypocrite.

Cape Town

Moves
12 Mar 12

He said on another forum (after being proved a cheat)
So, someone is a known cheat, but you ask why he tells lies?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Mar 12

Read my posts and you will see the insight I contribute to the blind people here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Read my posts and you will see the insight I contribute to the blind people here.
With posts like this, it's clear that your façade is starting to unravel.

dasa.

F

Moves
16 Mar 12

I have left the chess forum. That fulfills my promise.
I thought this belonged on this thread:

Originally posted by FMF on the 'embarrassment' thread

It's interesting that on page 15 of that thread about 'whether white is cheating', RJHinds said this to Zygalski:

"Since you have agreed to be fair and have apparently judged me as a cheat. Then I will agree to the punishment you believe fair. I will agree to leave this website and resign all games in progress if you believe that is appropriate."

RJHinds to Zygalski: "What is your decision as Judge of this matter. Am I quilty? Yes or No."

Zygalski's judgement was "The analysis indicates idiotic engine use". [same page, top]

And yet RJHinds is still here. How odd![/b]

F

Moves
17 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF, quotes taken from Chess Forum
RJHinds to Zygalski: "What is your decision as Judge of this matter. Am I quilty? Yes or No."

Zygalski's judgement was "The analysis indicates idiotic engine use". [same page, top]

And yet RJHinds is still here. How odd!
* BUMP * for RJHinds.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
[b]* BUMP * for RJHinds.[/b]
I have already explained this earlier in this thread. Besides, if I left the whole
site who would you have to attack, since Dasa seems not to be posting now?

F

Moves
17 Mar 12
1 edit

I have already explained this earlier in this thread.
You have been exposed as a cheat - and you have accepted the verdict. Why are you still here?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You have been exposed as a cheat - and you have accepted the verdict. Why are you still here?
All I will say is reread my previous post on this thread.

P.S. I will also say I stay here for your amusement as well as provide my insight
on spirtual matters.

F

Moves
17 Mar 12

All I will say is reread my previous post on this thread.
No it doesn't answer the question. Zygalski's judgement was "The analysis indicates idiotic engine use". Why are you still here?

F

Moves
17 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
No it doesn't answer the question. Zygalski's judgement was "The analysis indicates idiotic engine use".
It's a point blank question, RJHinds. In view of what has been revealed about your engine use, why are you still on this web site?

F

Moves
17 Mar 12
1 edit

I will also say I stay here for your amusement as well as provide my insight
on spirtual matters.
But you have been exposed as a cheat. A promise you may or may not have made to a poster called Zygalski is irrelevant. Zygalski's decision, which you accepted, was "The analysis indicates idiotic engine use". In view of this, isn't it just sheer gall on your part to remain here?